Primary/Secondary team colour in match panels

pikawa94

Hello everyone,

Got a two questions...

1) Is there any chance to get a primary team colour in match panels? Here I have got an example. For now my match panel ("match stats titled.xml") looks like this:

rfxpWZy.png

and I want to achieve effect like this:

hNweolU.png

Is there any code that will allow my to create that?

2) Is there any chance to get a secondary team colour on (for example) a match titlebar?

Thanks in advance

This should display the home text background colour:

<widget class="picture" id="T1bp" auto_size="all" file="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" cached="true" rthr="68">

If you change the id to "T1nm" then it should use the text colour, whilst if you change T1 to T2 it will then use the away team colours. Then you can change the graphic to point to one of your choice.

Another thing you might try is to cheat - you have the logos showing on that screen, so if you enable the old style background logos and apply them to that screen and then create a default image that just has a red bar across the top, that should then get recoloured to the teams primary colour (provided you aren't already using the old background logos elsewhere).

Should be this:

<!-- Left Side BG Logo -->
<widget class="picture" id="lftB" auto_size="all" file="pictures/logos/background/kit/default">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>

<!-- set main 'background' logo -->
<record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="mbpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
                    </record>

</widget>

You can replace the mbpc value with either sbpc for secondary logo or ktgb for the fmtouch kitstyle images.

If that works you'd then need to replace the images in \graphics\pictures\logos\background\left\default with an image that fits the design you want - easiest thing to do is create one and then in the config file just link them all to the same image.

Archived