No fixtures scheduled for Russian leagues in season 18/19

Is this something that is scheduled in the game? I noticed that i had continued the game all the way until November and there had been no fixtures scheduled for season 18/19 (3rd season). I have tried going on holiday until March to see if the league started late that year but still no fixtures. Anbody else have this in their 3rd season in Russia?

Edit - Have now skipped to season 19/20 and no fixtures in that season either now :(

You must have gotten the hard NATO v Russia scenario, where increasing tensions finally escalated and all able bodied men have been drafted into the Red Army, causing all sports competitions to be suspended indefinitely.

4 hours ago, kmido said:

Is this something that is scheduled in the game? I noticed that i had continued the game all the way until November and there had been no fixtures scheduled for season 18/19 (3rd season). I have tried going on holiday until March to see if the league started late that year but still no fixtures. Anbody else have this in their 3rd season in Russia?

Edit - Have now skipped to season 19/20 and no fixtures in that season either now :(

Are you running any edited files? That's the most likely cause for this issue. Otherwise, you need to post in the bugs forum.

I ran into the same problem when I ran a test game with both a file that added the Russian third division and a separate file that added several European nations like Georgia. I blamed the Russian edit file as that seemed most obvious but I removed the other file and ran several additional tests. It didn't happen on any of those soaks so it was the other file or a conflict. 

Archived