disgusted by the tactic

Hi guys, I do not understand why even the FM programmers do not decide to change for the better gameplay, in my pitiful notice. with this match engine it is impossible to replicate certain types of tactics for example with the defense 3, take on board of goals and not reisce to strike a fair balance between the various departments. I am very discouraged because for yet another year I spent some money to take a game that already for years not more satisfaction from the tactical point of view and gameplay

Had plenty of success with 3 CB's and attacking wingbacks  in a previous save tbh..

Just because you find it difficult to replicate, doesn't mean it's impossible or hard to do..

Check out the tactics forum and you'll find some help there though :)

*and as a ridiculous disclaimer for the usual suspects who seem intent to take what mods say out of context ... of course there are some things the engine can't reproduce, i'm not saying it's perfect..,.. sigh*

17 hours ago, Ellis_D said:

I realise that English is not your first language but it is really difficult to understand what your complaint is about? Could you be more specific as to what the problem is?

My reading of the OP:

"Hi guys. IMO the FM devs have made choices for the worse! With this match engine I can't replicate 3 ATB formations - I concede a lot and it's not easy to strike a balance between the lines of play. I am quite discouraged because I have been buying the game for years and am very disappointed about the tactical side of gameplay!"

Archived