Dutch Football Pyramid - Based on real life

A couple of (potentially) stupid questions:

I can see a v3.2 mentioned, but can't see a download link anywhere  after v3.1 - is 3.2 available? 

Do I need to download the kits separately? 

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some bugs I'd like to let you know about.  On new year's day the fixture list goes to the next season while the old season is still active.

The KNVB beker seems to be bugged as well, Ajax won the 2016/17 cup but it didn't register it at all in the history and the JC schaal is contested between PSV and Feyenoord every year. The 18/19 edition is already scheduled mid 17/18!

I used the file in the opening post.

3 hours ago, Deadmaninc21 said:

There are some bugs I'd like to let you know about.  On new year's day the fixture list goes to the next season while the old season is still active.

The KNVB beker seems to be bugged as well, Ajax won the 2016/17 cup but it didn't register it at all in the history and the JC schaal is contested between PSV and Feyenoord every year. The 18/19 edition is already scheduled mid 17/18!

I used the file in the opening post.

Do you use any other files? Because I haven't these problems so far (or I didn't remarked them :D )

@Marshdweller

I was working on the 3.2 version but I got a bit busy. And I'm going to add the upcoming KNVB rules anyways so I decided to wait. There's an 3.1 version in the other subforum started by reddiablo that is the newest file to use atm.

And yes you need to dl and use the kit files seperately.

@DeadMan Inc 2709

The opening post file is not the newest. They're scattered throughout this and the other topic.

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 20:52, Slabbekoorn said:

@Marshdweller

I was working on the 3.2 version but I got a bit busy. And I'm going to add the upcoming KNVB rules anyways so I decided to wait. There's an 3.1 version in the other subforum started by reddiablo that is the newest file to use atm.

And yes you need to dl and use the kit files seperately.

Great, thanks for explaining 👍

• 2 months later...

Sorry about reviving what might be a bit of a dead topic, but I've got a little issue which is more FM OCD than anything else, but here it is...

https://i.gyazo.com/7a63338cd240f68c85bd44086ec4f86d.png

If you look at that, the first half of the season is listed under 2016/17, whilst the second half is under 2017/18, which is going to make the schedules screens really annoying, particularly when next season starts. 

Any ideas?

• 11 months later...
On 07/08/2018 at 17:59, Crplz said:

It oh so unfortunately doesn't work for me. It schedules one season out of two properly. It's incredibly rare of a bug when you're not using Advanced Rules like this db does: you usually get much less accurate rules and formats due to the limited options available, but it becomes really hard to screw anything up for the same reasons. Dutch dbs seem to be cursed for some reason: either you have nasty bugs, overall unfaithfulness to the real format despite good will from the creator; or you have the guys who seem willing to work on it disappear in the limbo like the one(s) from this thread. Wonder if the the Flying Dutchman is responsible for this. :lol:

fm_2018-08-15_00-33-02.png

fm_2018-08-15_00-33-05.png

fm_2018-08-15_00-33-09.png

fm_2018-08-15_00-33-12.png

Archived