FM17: Liverpool FC - Heavy Metal Football

cezar.sl

So 17 rounds played of PL football, and it seems my tactic is now properly working. I've been very lucky to avoid any serious injuries - Can has been out a few weeks, but that's the only injury to the starting 11 I've had.

At this point I'm nr 1 with 42 points. Man U and Arsenal are the ones primarily doing the chasing, at 39 and 38 points respectively. Right after them, City's at 35, Burnley at 32, Spurs at 30 and Chelsea at 26. Everton's 14th with 18 points.

Some stats:
positives:
Average possession: 1st, 56.6%
Discipline: 0 red cards, and only 10 yellows - by far the lowest in the entire league.
Goals: 1st, with 46, 7 from corners, also 1st.
pass completion ratio: 1st, 84%
Passes completed: 1st, 9967, almost 1000 passes more than the second best.
Shots on target ratio: 1st, 48%
Shots on target: 1st, 152
Dribbles per game: 5th, 25
Conceded: 2nd, 14
Fouls: 20th, 115

Average rating:
Matip, Clyne, Firmino, Lovren, Milner, Lallana, Henderson, Coutinho, Can and Mane are all in top-20 of that stat. Matip being nr 1.
Coutinho and Lallana both share 1st on assists (8 each), Coutinho leads on key passes (22), Can leads on pass completion

Goal-wise, my goals are coming from Firmino (12), Sturridge (8), Mane (7), Origi (5), Milner (4, all pens). Matip, Ings, Stewart and Hendo all have 3 on their tally, while Coutinho, Lallana and Can have 2 each. I'm a bit dissapointed with Coutinho on that account, actually. Clyne, Lovren and Wijnaldum each got a single goal .

negatives:
Headers won: 19th, 590. We really suck at this, and this is something I need to look more into, especially in midfield. We simply don't have enough of a physical presence there.
Tackles won: 20th, 173 - however, for won ratio we're 4th with 76%, so I interpret this like we only go into tackles when we believe we can win the ball by doing so.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its an interesting start with Liverpool in this version. A lot of players not wanting to join, even youngsters :(

But i have managed to get Donnarumma for 17m, 17rs old so will be homegrown at club which is nice.

Sold Lovren to Spurs for 32m when they came and bid for him. Thinking of getting Rugani to replace him.

30 minutes ago, Siven said:

Its an interesting start with Liverpool in this version. A lot of players not wanting to join, even youngsters :(

But i have managed to get Donnarumma for 17m, 17rs old so will be homegrown at club which is nice.

Sold Lovren to Spurs for 32m when they came and bid for him. Thinking of getting Rugani to replace him.

Same thing happened to me re: Lovren, but I got Romagnoli instead. Must say he has not disappointed, although he was expensive.

My season is going well; probably as well as a season has gone for me.

9 points clear in the league with 9 matches to go, won EFL, still in FA Cup/Champions League, although that draw has not been kind to me.

Alli and Lincoln have been superb purchases (highly recommend them both), Dier at the back with Romagnoli are very solid at the back, which was the area I wanted to improve first when I took over.

Just need a new keeper for next season, and maybe an additional striker.

rHUZaF.jpg

Tried getting both Donnarumma and Rugani in the January window, but Milan wanted £64M for Donnarumma, so that was a no thanks, as I only had £19M of budget available..

It's really hard buying players in January, at least for me.

I'll probably just wait with the Italian invasion till I start a save with first window open. Knowing me, I'll start a new save when we get the update with the winter transfers in early feb. Could be fun to go for Donnarumma, Rugani and Romagnoli

36 minutes ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

Tried getting both Donnarumma and Rugani in the January window, but Milan wanted £64M for Donnarumma, so that was a no thanks, as I only had £19M of budget available..

It's really hard buying players in January, at least for me.

I'll probably just wait with the Italian invasion till I start a save with first window open. Knowing me, I'll start a new save when we get the update with the winter transfers in early feb. Could be fun to go for Donnarumma, Rugani and Romagnoli

With RomaDonRug, you do need to get in there early I think. Donnarumma is a clever piece of business if you can get him early (his market value soon shoots up though), because Kariolet can be fine in the short term, but eventually you're going to need a stronger keeper.

Tried to get Donna in the January transfer window in 2nd season, but AC Milan were not going to play ball.

Toying with the idea of getting either a new keeper or new striker during the summer, hopefully the board will be generous with their transger budget!

9 hours ago, MrMungo said:

Don't do it, man!

Witsel does nothing but whinge, whinge, whinge!

He wants a better squad, he wants to play more matches, he doesn't want to train so hard, he doesn't like the accents, blah blah blah!

He got injured so the deal was called off signed  Klaassen instead 

Right, the January transfer window is over, and I managed to splash some cash in the end.

Ins:
Matthew Targett, £19M.
Daniele Rugani, £30M
Joey O'Brien, free transfer on a 6-month contract.
Gianluigi Donnarumma, £50M
Andre Dozzell, £5M

Outs:
Lucas, £11M
Tiago Ilori, £1.5M
Ragnar Klavan, £7M
Alberto Moreno, £15M

I tried to grab Will Hughes, but City got to him first.

On 11/12/2016 at 09:43, glenn28 said:

Just splashed out 36mill for Butland will replace Karius at the start of season 2

Wow mate signed Butland said he has been a god signing

18 hours ago, jakem016 said:

I signed Donnarumma in the 1st season and Sunderland got relegated after season 2. I jumped all over Butland and got him for 6 million to split time with Donnarumma.  I'm trying to be a modern manager and play one gk in the league and use the other in the UCL and domestic cups.  

15 hours ago, dannysheard said:

First season, still playing friendlies.

I've signed Donnarumma, de Vrij, Willems, Bazoer, Pulisic, Luan and a number of youngsters.

Just beat Boca 6-0 playing Fluid Attacking.

how much Donnarumma cost you lads ?

14 hours ago, dannysheard said:

Did anyone see the shambles that was the real Liverpool today?

It's the hope that kills you 😢

Yes i was in Kop block 103 row 9, don't like the abuse Karius is getting, fair enough he has made mistakes but people are writng his liverpool career off already. had a big disagreement at the match with fella sat next to me.

12 hours ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

So 17 rounds played of PL football, and it seems my tactic is now properly working. I've been very lucky to avoid any serious injuries - Can has been out a few weeks, but that's the only injury to the starting 11 I've had.

At this point I'm nr 1 with 42 points. Man U and Arsenal are the ones primarily doing the chasing, at 39 and 38 points respectively. Right after them, City's at 35, Burnley at 32, Spurs at 30 and Chelsea at 26. Everton's 14th with 18 points.

Some stats:
positives:
Average possession: 1st, 56.6%
Discipline: 0 red cards, and only 10 yellows - by far the lowest in the entire league.
Goals: 1st, with 46, 7 from corners, also 1st.
pass completion ratio: 1st, 84%
Passes completed: 1st, 9967, almost 1000 passes more than the second best.
Shots on target ratio: 1st, 48%
Shots on target: 1st, 152
Dribbles per game: 5th, 25
Conceded: 2nd, 14
Fouls: 20th, 115

Average rating:
Matip, Clyne, Firmino, Lovren, Milner, Lallana, Henderson, Coutinho, Can and Mane are all in top-20 of that stat. Matip being nr 1.
Coutinho and Lallana both share 1st on assists (8 each), Coutinho leads on key passes (22), Can leads on pass completion

Goal-wise, my goals are coming from Firmino (12), Sturridge (8), Mane (7), Origi (5), Milner (4, all pens). Matip, Ings, Stewart and Hendo all have 3 on their tally, while Coutinho, Lallana and Can have 2 each. I'm a bit dissapointed with Coutinho on that account, actually. Clyne, Lovren and Wijnaldum each got a single goal .

negatives:
Headers won: 19th, 590. We really suck at this, and this is something I need to look more into, especially in midfield. We simply don't have enough of a physical presence there.
Tackles won: 20th, 173 - however, for won ratio we're 4th with 76%, so I interpret this like we only go into tackles when we believe we can win the ball by doing so.

Keep it up :thup:

2 hours ago, glenn28 said:

Injuries are a joke in this game 

Think the gk mistakes are worse, well on my game anyway :lol:

2 minutes ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

Right, the January transfer window is over, and I managed to splash some cash in the end.

Ins:
Matthew Targett, £19M.
Daniele Rugani, £30M
Andre Dozzell, £5M

Outs:
Lucas, £11M
Tiago Ilori, £1.5M
Ragnar Klavan, £7M
Alberto Moreno, £15M

:thup: some good transfers although a bit pricey but if you want someone guess you have to pay up :mad:

1 minute ago, lfc7 said:

:thup: some good transfers although a bit pricey but if you want someone guess you have to pay up :mad:

I suspect it's partially due to January window rather than summer window. But yeah, I'm not super-happy about the fees, but as we all know, a proper high-quality keeper is sorely needed..

Just now, ThunderZtormDK said:

I suspect it's partially due to January window rather than summer window. But yeah, I'm not super-happy about the fees, but as we all know, a proper high-quality keeper is sorely needed..

Oh yes :D

8 minutes ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

Ins:
Matthew Targett, £19M.
Daniele Rugani, £30M
Andre Dozzell, £5M

Outs:
Lucas, £11M
Tiago Ilori, £1.5M
Ragnar Klavan, £7M
Alberto Moreno, £15M

Getting 7m for Klavan is impressive...doing a lot better there than I did!

How's Targett working out for you? Is he an upgrade on Moreno?

Rugani looks like a fine buy, should serve you well in defence for a number of seasons.

1 hour ago, lfc7 said:

Yes i was in Kop block 103 row 9, don't like the abuse Karius is getting, fair enough he has made mistakes but people are writng his liverpool career off already. had a big disagreement at the match with fella sat next to me.

I think he should be OK, but needs a bit of time.  It's not like he's 28 and making mistakes.  de Gea was terrible at first.

1 hour ago, MrMungo said:

Getting 7m for Klavan is impressive...doing a lot better there than I did!

How's Targett working out for you? Is he an upgrade on Moreno?

Rugani looks like a fine buy, should serve you well in defence for a number of seasons.

I didn't even have Klavan for sale, actually. Celta just came in for him the same day I bought Rugani - I just clicked "yes, thanks!" right away :p

Targett hasn't gotten a lot of gametime yet, but he's done okay when he's played. He's English and a Liverpool-fan, so I'll deffo give him a lot more chances than I'd give Moreno.

1 hour ago, lfc7 said:

Just curious but what version of FM do you play ? I use touch version as don't have time to play full version 

Full version. It helps that I work from home ;)

20 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

I think he should be OK, but needs a bit of time.  It's not like he's 28 and making mistakes.  de Gea was terrible at first.

My point exactly :thup: people are too quick to judge players these days 

21 minutes ago, dannysheard said:

I think I paid about £18m in July 2016.

:) i paid £25M then in jan although not sure if am gonna start a new save

14 minutes ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

I didn't even have Klavan for sale, actually. Celta just came in for him the same day I bought Rugani - I just clicked "yes, thanks!" right away :p

Targett hasn't gotten a lot of gametime yet, but he's done okay when he's played. He's English and a Liverpool-fan, so I'll deffo give him a lot more chances than I'd give Moreno.

Full version. It helps that I work from home ;)

:lol:

So it seems my team suddenly, out of the blue, stopped being able to play football.

Everything was going according to plan, we were playing well and getting lots of great results. Then February hit.

0-1 v Bournemouth. (52% pos, 20/5 shots, 0 CCCs)
0-2 v Sunderland (60% pos, 6/1 shots, 0 CCCs)
1-3 v So'ton (48% pos, 6/2 shots, 0 CCCs)
0-1 v Watford (59% pos, 28/7 shots, 2 CCCs)

I'm now struggling with all my might to hold on to a CL spot, with Spurs and City both breathing heavily down my neck. Man U is 1st, 5 points clear of me. Arsenal's in between.

1 hour ago, Lufcberg22 said:

Going to start a Liverpool save now and try and finally get them back into the champions league and push for the EPL title. Going to try and progress my youth as much as possible with the likes of Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold & Ben Wooburn

Good luck Alexander Arnold isn't on the touch version which is stupid 

1 hour ago, ThunderZtormDK said:

So it seems my team suddenly, out of the blue, stopped being able to play football.

Everything was going according to plan, we were playing well and getting lots of great results. Then February hit.

0-1 v Bournemouth. (52% pos, 20/5 shots, 0 CCCs)
0-2 v Sunderland (60% pos, 6/1 shots, 0 CCCs)
1-3 v So'ton (48% pos, 6/2 shots, 0 CCCs)
0-1 v Watford (59% pos, 28/7 shots, 2 CCCs)

I'm now struggling with all my might to hold on to a CL spot, with Spurs and City both breathing heavily down my neck. Man U is 1st, 5 points clear of me. Arsenal's in between.

Do you do your own training?

I had a similar slump in my season. 3 matches and i could not score a thing.

I stuck some attacking match training on, and the players soon snapped out of it.

I don't know whether it will help you though,

Most seasons I have gone through a bad spell. All you can do is try and get over it asap!

Just about to start my yearly Liverpool save. Adopting a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with the midfield looking like a 'V'. Team is as follows:

GK: Karius

RB: Clyne

CB: Matip

CB: Sakho

LB: Milner

DM: Henderson

CM: Lallana

CM: Can

RW: Mane

LW: Coutinho

CF: Firmino

The bench will consist of everyone else. Looking at bringing in Donnarumma for 18 mill to replace Mignolet. Happy with most of the others, might looking at bringing in a left back too to replace Moreno. 

Managed to get out of the slump and finish 3rd. I also won both League Cup and FA Cup.

So, the rebuilding for next season has begun. I knew I needed to improve central midfield, especially since Lallana wants out due to not getting a massive raise. I checked the transfer list and saw Isco for sale for £24M - that was a no-brainer, even though Isco wanted a rather massive pay. I've never had the lad on my team in any game, so I'm kind of interested in seeing what he can do.

Thiago Maia was next on my list. Unfortunately I couldn't get a work permit for him (??!), so that idea was dropped again.

I noticed Andros Townsend was transfer listed due to Palace. I tried to grab him, but his agent was not exactly cooperative, so that was cancelled fast. I might try again a bit later, to see if they've relaxed their demands a bit.

I'm now taking it a bit calm in order to evaluate what I actually have on my team. There's interest for a LOT of my players, so who knows what I have left come July 1st..

1 hour ago, Davey Boy said:

Anything worse than this? and to our biggest rivals no less :seagull:

20161213125455_1.jpg

:eek: unlucky 

1 hour ago, Siven said:

How is sturridge doing for everyone?

Im thinking of selling him for 42million to spurs at the start of the season......For injury prone thats a great price.......and Firmino and Origi are good enough replacements.

Thoughts?

I sold him  to Spurs in Jan season 1 for £37.5M he has perfomed awful for them

Finished season 1, its been a while since been on FM so took some time sorting my tactics out which cost any sort of challenge until late on or progress in cups, stupid draws that done me in the league and goals conceded. 

Anyway top 4 so hopefully win something next season 

League Table

2016-12-13 14_12_00-Greenshot.png

Transfers

transfers 2016-2017.jpg

Happy with Transfers Sturridge has been awful at Spurs :D

Hi guys, started what I hope will be a long term, successful save!  Had a good start, just reached boxing day! Second in the League and Semi Finals of EFL Cup!

Dont know why Klopp is having defensive problems, currently conceded the fewest goals in the league and Mignolet is currently on a 9 game clean sheet run in the league... Karius is my cup goalie!

Coutinho started off injured but hasnt really done anything for me along with Wijnaldum! 

I had summer transfer window turned off, so got 75 million to spend, dont really know what to do, maybe a left back? Ive had a look at Donnarumma but they are unlikely to sell! 

League 

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-13%20at%2020.09.

Fixtures 

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-13%20at%2020.08.

Squad

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-13%20at%2020.08.

Right. My first proper summer transfer window is over.

Out went:
Can, £70M (PSG)
Lallana, £30M (Marseille)
Lovren, £20M (PSG)
Sakho, £19M (Barca)
Mignolet, £8M (Milan)
Karius, £8M (Sheff Wed)

In came:
Thiago Maia, £10.5M (Loaned out due to work permit)
Isco, £24M
Dele Alli, £50M
Gareth Barry + Wayne Hennessey, free transfers
Maicon, £7.5M
And a couple of teenager-newgens.

I tried to grab Dybala for £80M, but Juve didn't even want to negotiate.

Season has started okay with a Community Shield win over Man U, and league wins over Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Newcastle + a draw v Sheff Wed.

I'm having problems properly developing the talents, for the first time ever. Gomez, Brannagan and Grujic are not improving at all, despite 1st team squad status and regular first team action. They're all 20+ now, so at this rate it doesn't look good for any of 'em.

Ojo and Trent might still cut it. They've both been progressing nicely. I'm considering letting Flannagan go so Trent can be even more involved. I think it's time that I give up the hope of seeing Flanno being a first team regular.

12 hours ago, Siven said:

Anyone made good use of Wijnaldum at all?

No space for him in my center midfield, and no one wants to buy him, so im going to retrain him as AMR Winger to rotate with Mane.

I'm struggling to get him to play well too, is only a bit part player for me, I have the same problem with Firmino and Coutinho.  Coutinho has one good game in 3 or 4.

I bought a young Portuguese striker called Andre Silva and he is banging in the goals very impressed with him

Had a poor end to the second season. After being knocked out of Champions League by Real Madrid, my side just seemed to lose their edge, and spent the rest of the season clinging on to the title for dear life!

League: Won by 2 points thanks largely to a hard fought 3 points in the penultimate match at Chelsea.

FA Cup: Lost out in the semi to West Ham, who finally scored in the 118th minute. My side played against them for 2 hours and could not score!

C/League: Knocked out in Q/Final, although it had gone really well until then.

EFL Cup: Straight forward win; met no big teams and didn't look like losing once.

So that completes season 2.

Already started to make my moves in the transfer market.

Mostly been looking at regens. Got a driven 17 year old heading my way (with plenty of potential) along with Adalberto Peñaranda. Both were hard to get, and perhaps overspent a bit, but happy with the strike force in years to come with Firmino, Origi, Woodburn, Penny, Romero and a couple of impressive regens.

Still got some money left over, but not a vast amount. If I sell anyone, may look to bring in either an improved keeper (using Karius) or a beter right back since Kyle Walker doesn't really seem to cut it against the top teams.

Starting a save with Liverpool, wish me luck. I've been having a little look over my squad, and these are my first thoughts:

GK - I'm initially going to rotate Mignolet/Karius until one of them establishes themselves as first choice (hopefully Karius due to age), and I'll look to offload the other at the start of my second season. I'll then use Ward as my backup goalkeeper when he returns from loan due to his HG status, whilst also keeping an eye out for a young no. 1.

RB - Clyne is going to be my undisputed RB, although I'm planning on giving Alexander-Arnold 10-15 games in the first season in order to allow him to develop. Think I'm going to offload Randall. Once Flanno returns from loan then I'm going to attempt to retrain him at CB and DM in order to use him as a backup jack of all trades type. I'm not planning on signing anybody for RB any time soon unless AA doesn't end up developing as I hope.

LB - Moreno is going to be my first choice LB, with Milner, Gomez and Klavan able to act as backup where needed. Might try to look for a young HG LB to develop.

CB - Going into the season its my intention to have Matip and Lovren as my first choice, with Sakho as my first backup. Gomez will be rotated across the back four, although long term I definitely see him as a CB. Klavan is going to be kept to cover the CB and LB position, but Ilori will be sold.

CM - I'm planning on using a central midfield two, with a Regista in behind which I feel that Can will be perfect for, with Hendo filling in for him at times. I'm then planning on having two of Hendo/Wijnaldum/Lallana in front of him as my strongest midfield. I'm then going to develop Chirivella as a regista, and planning on giving him 5-10 games this season, and Grujic as a part of the midfield two. I'm planning on hopefully giving Grujic 15-20 games, and Ejaria around 10. I can't really see Lucas getting too much game time, but I am definitely going to keep him round as a backup DM/CB, and use him as a tutor.

AM -  In the attacking midfield roles, I'm planning on using a winger and an inside forward. Mane will be my first choice winger on the right hand side, with Coutinho on the left as an inside forward (or possibly an advanced playmaker). I'm going to try to give Ojo 15-20 games, whilst hopefully Kent will develop whilst out on loan, ready to get some game time in the second season. I'll have Firmino/Wijnaldum/Lallana who can also play here when needed, although I'm planning on using them in other roles. I might try to look for a young wide player to bring in to develop.

ST - Up top, I'm planning on using Firmino as a F9 (although I'm not the best tactically so this experiment may fail!). If not Firmino, then I'll have Sturridge as back up, whilst also giving Origi quite a bit of game time. I'm planning on sending Ings out on loan for the season, and giving Woodburn a run out in a few of the cup games.

Whilst that's quite a brief overview, you can see from this that I don't feel that there are any positions I need to go out and make a big signing for straight away, so my main focus will be bringing in a couple of youth players. While I have underlined a winger and a LB to bring in, I will be looking to strengthen the use squad all over - particularly if I can bring somebody in who can go on to become a HG player.

The formation I'm looking on playing will look something like this...

GK

RB           BPD                  CB             LB

R

BBM             AP

W                                                 IF

F9

Although as previously mentioned, I'm not too great on the tactics front, so may end up opting to switch the Regista for a Deep Lying Playmaker and the F9 for a Complete Forward. Look forward to keeping you posted on how I get on!

9 hours ago, eastley said:

Was season 2, but I quit that save already and started a new one.

Not happy with that either, I just can't get anything going this years game.

Me too, I just can't seem to get a decent enjoyable save going.

I find myself literally shouting at the computer as we take 15 long shots (it's your tactics... **** off) or my players just walk into tackles time and again or we don't try to tackle the opponent despite my tactics being to do EXACTLY that.

Maybe I'm just getting too old ☺

@DH. I'll be looking forward to hear how you got on, I play a very similar formation and roles. I'd recommend using a complete forward for Firmino, it's worked better than a F9 from my experiences. As for LB options take a look at Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham he's 16. You'll be amazed by some of his stats for such a young age. For young wingers I'd take a look at Pulisic from Dortmund, he's quite an obvious young choice but develops into a WC player and has that American Nationality building up them shirt sales. Other options I'd take a look at are Dahoud (Borussia Mönchengladbach) and Tierney (Celtic). Good luck on your season

Right. Just finished the January transfer window of 2018

Transfers of season 2, with both windows over - Note that I also grabbed Barry and Hennessey on free transfers, while I released a bucketload + loaned out another bucketload
5alksT.jpg

My current squad looks like this. I'm pretty satisfied with the fact that 14 out of 25 players are British.
tiNK5M.jpg

Results this season have been quite convincing - fall season:

irYbs2.jpg

January so far:
MJYfoX.jpg

League table looks like this - I'm really hoping I'll manage to keep the pretty 0 under losses. I haven't managed to finish a PL-season without losing in a few years now..

tAzqpD.jpg

Now, as for next season. Well, if City stays down there, I'll be gunning hard for John Stones to move a bit east. I've also been trying to unsettle both Luke Shaw and Harry Kane but haven't had much luck with that so far. I'd really like to get a proper star at left back so I can slowly retire Milner. Targett isn't "bad" per se, but he's not Alaba/Shaw level, unfortunately.

Other than that, I believe my squad is basically as "complete" as it can get at this point.

Oh, btw, Stevie has joined the group of former players (Fowler and Murphy) in the coaching team: I've tried getting Carra as well, but he's not interested at all :/
dlUKbQ.jpg

Anyone else training Ojo as AMR Inside Forward? He already has fantastic stats for a winger,  so im hoping training him this way will make him a fantastic natural wideman for both flanks.

Hes a potential 4.5 star player according to my coaches.

15 minutes ago, Siven said:

Anyone else training Ojo as AMR Inside Forward? He already has fantastic stats for a winger,  so im hoping training him this way will make him a fantastic natural wideman for both flanks.

Hes a potential 4.5 star player according to my coaches.

I'm using him as AML, advanced playmaker. 

I might need him sooner than I'd think. Real Madrid are starting to work on Coutinho, while Firmino is hunted by Barcelona..

I've had a slow start, took ages to get my staff and player shortlist sorted as couldnt load Fm16 shortlists :(

Currently top in mid Nov. playing 4-3-3 (4-1-2-2-1).

Brought in a lot of new, better coaches, scouts and Physios.

Liverpool_  Transfer History-2.png

Sold:

Sturridge  £40mill to Spurs. Injury prone and high wages. Couldnt rely on him so sold.

Stewart £3million to Wolves. Backup at best, sold for good amount plus sell on clause.

IIlori £4.1mill to Villa, plus sell on clause.

Ings £15.75mill to Man City. Surprising bid just before first league game, 5mill is from clauses, but he was only a backup.

Lovren £21mill to PSG. Have loads of CBs.

Chiravella £1.8mill to Valencia. Not in plans, plus sell on clause.

Mignolet 220k per month + 80% wages Loan to Milan. Optional buy fee of £15.75mill .They needed a Keeper :)

Released a bunch of useless reserves and loaned a few also,

Bought:

Donnaruma £17mill . 17 yr old keeper who is already as good as Migs and Karius. Will be homegrown on 3 yrs also . A bargain IMO.

Maia £12.75mill. Great young DM/CM and will be valued at a lot more in a few years,

Reece Oxford £8mill. Potential to be great young English CB. If not, he will sell for a good amount.

Will Hughes £17.5mill. Another bargain IMO. Young, English, Liverpool supporter. Price will only go up.

Augustinsson £3.9mill. Bargain left back. Wont be a world great, but a solid backup and his value will only go up.

Goldaniga £12mill. Fantastic young CB. Could be a great. Well rounded and solid.

Preciado £1.2mill Bargain backup striker. Price can only go up.

Also signed a bunch of youth players and Tutors for good prices imo. Im happy to pay £20k wages for a good tutor to make my youngsters potentially even better.

Liverpool_  Transfer History.png

A lot of my signings have been solid squad players with potential to be greats. If they dont reach the heights, then i have no problem selling them for a lot more than ive paid for them.

In Jan or end of season, im looking at selling Milner, Lucas,(Both good tutors though) Wijnaldum, Mignolet, Karius, Maybe Sakho, and possibly Lallana (too slow.....but hes still a good player for me so i may keep).  

My Top transfer Targets are: Ryan Sessegnon, Lewis Cook, Pulisic and Alli.

Archived