Just started a YouTube

hey guys im new to the whole YouTube scene sooooo yh don't expect much.

im doing this post to, A help grow my channel and B get feedback from you guys on what to do, advice etc. Here is the link to it encase your interested ............. well your on this post why wouldn't you b,.( www.youtube.com/channel/UCjXpR5tLTTlpRO7MEferTJA ). I currently have 3 series on the hob 2 active 1 waiting to be launched a quick run down of these series can be found below.  so thanks guys be sure to have a look and share advice and stuff much appreciated. 

Montreal Mission - now this isn't FM infact its a Out of the park baseball save were i created 2 teams, did a little editing and fail at being a baseball GM/Coach.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi7uZo4Yn8a59oOn6QhnV19kpr0pwUrlX

Manchester city BETA - Like it say this is my BETA save for FM17 Manchester city hoping to get it to 20 episodes before my LLM save gets underway, but hey may run em side by side if it drags on a bit.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi7uZo4Yn8a4E3QwJBhDgv0EcOxweoIMT

Dover Athletic - This is going to be my main save, Vera Lynn & the Dover squad helped me launch it and everything. yh if you wanna know what i'm on about check the trailer i uploaded for it.

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi7uZo4Yn8a4vjbFnbTDsqIfcaV2af1Fe

Archived