I have problem with my AMC

This is how I play

Capture.pngadult photo sharing

This is my TI

kjk.pngfree pic

This is my AMC PI

ztzt.pngupload gambar

I was reading article on this forum about AMC and how to he doing his works but my AMC has poor marks about 6.6 in the end of  the match. I want that he tries killer ball often on winger, put ball in space or finde space for winger or Inside forward or my complete forward. i don't have a world class AMC butt he is fairly good for my team in tjis moment. 

If you mates have any suggest for me or to change a role on MAC.. Thanks.

You have problems with your AMC in this tactic? Looking at your 2 MCs I would suspect the problem is more there. How is your team and tactic doing overall? This combination of roles in the middle is the strangest and most awkward I've seen on FM. I'm just curious how does it work and what do you expect from it?

7 minutes ago, yonko said:

You have problems with your AMC in this tactic? Looking at your 2 MCs I would suspect the problem is more there. How is your team and tactic doing overall? This combination of roles in the middle is the strangest and most awkward I've seen on FM. I'm just curious how does it work and what do you expect from it?

I am playing very well all of my players doing nice your except my AMC.

gugug.PNG

ikkk.PNG

jj.PNG

oiooi.PNG

I accept any suggest about other roles :)

He probably lacks support with all the attacking duties around him and no one on support. I'd probably set one of the wingers and the CM-a to support duties.

Another thing I would do is to set the striker as Advanced Forward to make sure he stretches the opposition defenders and create space for him.

Those two simple changes could make your AP's life much easier.

Both players either side of Sosa are on an attack duty in a top heavy formation with an aggressive mentality, I'd imagine sides are sitting quite deep against you so he's not really got many options as Bacca and the wide players are likely to be marked when an established phase of possession.

I second the recommendation to add more support duties around the AP. CM-S and IF-S is what I would do. 

Are you getting exposed in the middle with a BWM and CM-A combo? How are you dealing with opponents who have AMC or ST who drops deeper?

1 minute ago, yonko said:

I second the recommendation to add more support duties around the AP. CM-S and IF-S is what I would do. 

Are you getting exposed in the middle with a BWM and CM-A combo? How are you dealing with opponents who have AMC or ST who drops deeper?

Is this ok?

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, yonko said:

Tactic doing very well 

Capture.PNG

This result against Real Madrid with which tactic is it? The original one or with the one posted above with more supporting roles and 3 playmakers?

It seems that you've gone for roles that suit the players to the max, rather than roles that will complement best the style and tactic you want to use. Don't worry so much about role suitability being to the max, as long as the roles complement well each other and work well together. 

Are you happy with it? What do you want to improve still?

I played with my tactic  from my first post. Nothing change anything. I am happy how I playing but not happy with my AMC how he playing. example Locateli playing better he have asiss and scoring goals . even when I put APs ---> AMs same thing.

Archived