[FM18] Japanese Football Pyramid (updated 28/7)

Contents

• The file has been updated to the summer transfer window of the 2018 season. There are over 565,000 changes in total. 
  • Every first team player and staff member in J1 & J2 League has been included. All personnel have been set with attributes, positions, shirt numbers, personal details and playing histories.
  • Most of the staff members and some players in J3 have been included with the above details set.
  • Club logos for teams in J1, J2, J3 and JFL. (by Dax)
  • Real attendance and season ticket figures for teams in J1 through JFL. Real media outlets and major player agents have been added. (by Dax)
  • More than 1000 U18 players, high school players, university players and youth staff have been added with accurate personal details, positions and ratings. Some youth players also have select attributes set based on their strengths and weaknesses. (by Dax)
  • Realistic league structure up to JFL with realistic prize money and rules. A standard U18 system has been included due to the impossibility of replicating the real one without bugs.
  • Realistic finances have been implemented using financial records provided by clubs. Numbers have been scaled as accurately as possible to how FM calculates expenses. (by Dax)   

Upcoming

• Facepack with over 1000 cut-outs
  • League structure down to the regional leagues
  • Real youth competition structure if feasible
  • More cup competitions and friendly tournaments
  • One-to-one representation of the Emperor's Cup qualification

Thanks to Dax for his work with youth players and clubs as well as details that add to the immersion.
Thanks to Shimera for helping with Ehime FC and club kits.

Japan.zip

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking forward to this, the Japanese League is the most missing league in the game. Thanks a lot for you.

18 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

Hopefully the club information screen will be available this season.

Let's hope so, but i don't expect that...

i'm surprised why this for Japanese clubs by particular despite it's not the only not-licensed thing. 

On 10/22/2016 at 17:25, Kanwulf said:

Hopefully the club information screen will be available this season.

A possible workaround could be swapping Japan and an existing country in the database. This might cause other problems regarding continental competitions however.

Here's a blurb on J1:

• Nearly 700 new players have been added to the database with complete squads for each J1 club at the start of the 2016 season. Mid-season transfers are set to happen in the future.
  • All players with senior experience have up-to-date attributes and positions set according to their performances in recent seasons.
  • Current and potential abilities are scaled to Asian league standards with J1 standing approximately equal to the K-League.
  • Wages have been inputted for players where information has been available.
  • All clubs have the appropriate backroom staff. Youth staff will be added in a future release.
  • Both players and non-players have complete histories and achievements, encompassing their high school, university, senior and coaching careers.

18 minutes ago, Persee said:

Great work but is there going to be a facepack as well? :)

That's a possibility, but also another large undertaking. I'd have to prioritise it over working on the competition structure.

4 minutes ago, kayyuenchinup said:

Foss, 

Thank you for creating this. 

May i know which file you use for yhe league structure?

Any file that adds a league structure for Japan should work fine with the data. I'm planning on creating all the competitions eventually, but currently my main focus is getting everything properly imported to FM17.

Hey, I would like to help. Been playing with JLeague packs back when they worked, and been watching JLeague for 5+ years.

I also contacted you on Steam because I did not know there was a thread, you can refuse my request there

Hi Foss!

I'm very glad for your work.

I made a japanese pyramid system in the past for FM2010 and I wanted to make the full japanese pyramid for next editions, but I always ran across technical issues and lack of time.

My two main wishes were the complete prefectural league system and all high school tournaments. Did you manage to put them in your work?

I ask because I didn't buy FM2017 yet.

If I will have a bit of time, I will try to help you on the graphic side.

I already have several backgrounds for clubs and stadiums, including the ones of regional/prefectural/youth leagues.

17 hours ago, Harima83 said:

Hi Foss!

I'm very glad for your work.

I made a japanese pyramid system in the past for FM2010 and I wanted to make the full japanese pyramid for next editions, but I always ran across technical issues and lack of time.

My two main wishes were the complete prefectural league system and all high school tournaments. Did you manage to put them in your work?

I ask because I didn't buy FM2017 yet.

If I will have a bit of time, I will try to help you on the graphic side.

I already have several backgrounds for clubs and stadiums, including the ones of regional/prefectural/youth leagues.

Hey, and thanks. Gambare Nippon! was actually one of the reasons I started working on this project in the first place.
I was impressed by the idea and its ambitiousness back then and figured I'd try my hand at doing the same since I finally had some free time.
This release does not yet contain competition structures, I'm hoping to include them by the end of the year. So that's the estimated time of release for prefectural and school/university competitions.

Any assistance with graphics is much appreciated, I'm fine working with numbers but pixels give me a headache.

17 minutes ago, Persee said:

Btw in your gamba osaka screenshot I can see Takashi Usami? He plays for Augsburg and is already in FM17 

Yes, and there's another duplicate player at Gamba with Patric. And I think Kosuke Ota is also duplicated as he wasn't created for the last FM16 patch.
Usami should be with Gamba in this file anyway, as it's a mid-season transfer which has been inputted to happen in the future.

I decided to give up on the workshop since I couldn't push live updates like I had hoped.
The file can now be downloaded from Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pfc64sla2bqc8jl/Japan Master File_9405D704-A144-4E78-B162-2C02D7DABD42.fmf?dl=0

This version has the duplicates removed and missing players added. I also fixed around 17,000 changes that the import failed to bring over, which I hope will fix the crashing issues.

5 minutes ago, LARS said:

Nice work Foss ! 

i have one missing player i miss: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moestafa-el-kabir/profil/spieler/45513 he was in the first edition in fm16 what i can remember.

You're right; Aymen Tahar as well. I forgot they got removed from the database and I need to re-add them again with future transfers to Tosu.

Thank you Ross.  

I use your new data file with Claassen Japan League file, it crashed on 2 July.  

It is either your file / Claassen Japan League File. 

However, no one upload the Japan League File yet.  

Without that, would not able to play the J League.  

Any J League data file you are using?  Can you share with us? 

4 minutes ago, kayyuenchinup said:

Foss, start in Jan do not crash, the other main league would not have any games to play until August.  

The leagues do run parallel even if you start at a time which would be mid-season for them. The game simulates the first part of the season until January.

All right, I fixed the 1st July crash. It was because of a future transfer that a free agent in the database had.
The first post's download link has been updated.

14 minutes ago, Cydver said:

Hi Foss, thanks for your hard work on this! Really appreciate it. Unfortunately, the latest link still crashes in July for me.

Thanks. I can't replicate the crash myself anymore, do you have any other files activated?

10 minutes ago, Foss said:

Thanks. I can't replicate the crash myself anymore, do you have any other files activated?

Nope, just yours and the 2016 claassen file. Also, when selecting leagues, the J league shows up as "Japan League 1" or something similar, instead of the "Meiji-Yasuda ..." as has been set in the claassen file. I wonder if that's part of the problem.

Dear All, 

I seem to figure out the way to combine Foss's, Claassen and Captain Tsubasa together and not crash.  

I previously tick the Brazil and Japan for the player count (right hand corner custom setup).  I have unticked all and just chosen Large Database and it worked. 

Im not big editor like Foss and Claassen, just try to add something exciting to my game. I am not sure it will work perfectly afterward but at least i tried to go on holiday for a month and it did not crash. 

3 minutes ago, kayyuenchinup said:

Dear All, 

I seem to figure out the way to combine Foss's, Claassen and Captain Tsubasa together and not crash.  

I previously tick the Brazil and Japan for the player count (right hand corner custom setup).  I have unticked all and just chosen Large Database and it worked. 

Im not big editor like Foss and Claassen, just try to add something exciting to my game. I am not sure it will work perfectly afterward but at least i tried to go on holiday for a month and it did not crash. 

What is this Captain Tsubasa file you speak of?

Archived