FM17 Youth Academy Challenge

XaW - Kartal Spor Kulübü - 2023/24

kartalspor-resimleri1-128x128.png

Table | Past positions | Squad | Transfers | Finances

After we had the great youth intake last season, and with the very successful season we had, I had hopes we could stay away from relegation this season. The start however, was far from promising. We lost two and drew 1 in the first 3 games to get of to a very slow start. Then we got a couple of wins to take us into a better position. Then we hovered around midtable for a while before going into a big losing streak. In 9 matches we only won a single game and only two draws. This made us slide down the table for a while. When we bounced back we bounced back for real. 6 wins in a row and then only 3 losses until the end of the season made sure we ended in a very good 6th place. One spot behind last year, but still a great season and far above what I had expected.

In the cup we started in the group stage, probably since we are in Europe this season. We drew Gençlerbirliği, Sivas Bld and Tuzlaspor to give us a rather easy group. We won 5 and drew one match to progress at the top of the group. In the 4th round we got beat on pens by Akhisar Belediyespor.

We also had our first go in Europe this season. We started in the Europa League 3rd qualifying round were we faced Dnipro of Ukraine. We won 3-2 at home, and then won 3-1 away to progress to the playoff. Here we faced Rapid Wien of Austria. A 2-2 draw away was followed by an amazing 3-1 win at home to go to the group stage. Here we drew Austria Wien of Austria, Liverpool of England and Marseille of France. We beat the Austrians both home and away, but lost the rest of the games to end in 3rd place. A very good effort for our first try.

The youth:

We had another great youth intake this season. A lot of talented players and the best one might be Cevdet Bayrak (YP24a).

OS8LstT.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team

I thought I'd present the team and give anyone who wants the possibility to see the players I have at hand. I'll post a screenshot of them and my impression. Feel free to add your opinion, especially if it differs from mine.

Goalkeepers:

Osman Şimşek - Veteran goalkeeper who have been our first choice for many years. Lost his place this season and are looking to leave for a new challenge.
Mahmut Karaoğlan (YP18e) - Our current first choice goalkeeper. Not a world beater, but a decent fellow.
Tarık Demir (YP22c) - Young goalkeeper, but he haven't really improved as I hoped. Still young though.
Emre Yılmaz (YP24e) - Came through the academy this year, and might be the one who can become our next first choice.

Summary: I don't have the superstar goalkeeper I want, but I have decent one and some talents, so not bad.

Defenders:

Harun Saglam (YP20a) - Our best right back. Have been our first choice for 4 years already. 10 caps for Turkey U21.
Kadir Efe (YP21b) - Second choice right back, but probably won't be more than a backup.
Atilla Şahan (YP23f) - Up-and-coming fullback I have hopes for. Need to work on his technical skills.
Zafer Çuvalcı - Utility veteran. A sort of jack-of-all-trades for us for many seasons now, but it's going towards the end of his playtime soon.
Yasir Baş (YP22e) - Promising, centreback that needs to jump better. Been out on loan this season since he wanted more playtime than I could give him. Capped for Turkey U19s.
Cevdet Bayrak (YP24a) - Came through the season this season and is one of our better left backs already.
Tugay Kaya - Been here since the start, but have only been a backup this season. Will probably leave this summer.
Cengizhan Çalış (YP19f) - A very good central defender, but I don't rate his jumping. Played a lot this season, and is capped by Turkey U20s.
Tuna Güney (YP20d) - Another good central defender out on loan this season.
Uğur Çalışkan (YP20c) - Our best central defender and the one who leads our defense. Capped twice for Turkey U21s.
Furkan Aydın (YP22h) - A decent central defender, but will most likely not be playing much for us due to other better players.
Mustafa Bulut (YP23d) - Third choice central defender. Gets some matches, but haven't played very good so far.
Tevfik Kozkale (YP18f) - Our best left back, but have been out most of the season win injuries. My coaches don't rate him anymore, but he'll have his change to bounce back.

Summary: A lot of good central defenders, but not as good coverage out wide.

Midfielders:

Cumhur Yay (YP19c) - The anchor of the midfield. Mostly does the "invisible" work while other can shine. 4 caps for Turkey U21s.
Volkan Coşkun (YP22b) - Backup in the defensive midfielder role. Still very young.
Mert Barut (YP19d) - Backup in several roles. Not as good as others, but get's a lot of gametime due to his versatility.
Batuhan Güney (YP20b) - Wanted to play more, so he went out on loan. Not sure if he is cut out for the level we are at.
Faruk Özçelik (YP23c) - Very young, but very talented as well. Fighting for a starting spot for us already.
Kadir Eser - Club icon who have been with us since the start. Still a good player and scores a lot from his midfield position.
Burak Ünsal (YP22g) - Promising midfielder, but he have a lot of other good players he need to fight for his position.
Vedat Canlı (YP23a) - A very promising winger. Still young, but have improved a lot. Capped at U20 level.
Recep Saglam (YP18c) - Was a very good left winger, but then had an "off field event" that set his ambition to rock bottom it seems, since he haven't done much since.
Uğur Aydin (YP22a) - Attacking midfielder I have hopes for. Not a first choice yet, but gets his matches.
Fuat Karauzam (YP24d) - Just came through the academy, but seems very talented.
Tuna Bayülken (YP22d) - Another good attacking midfielder. Both scored and assisted a bit this season. Capped for Turkey U20s.
Halit Çiftçi (YP18b) - Been with us quite a while. Leads the attack from his attacking midfield role. Scores a lot as well.

Summary: A lot of good players. Don't think I could have asked for more.

Attackers:

Ramazan Akgün (YP19b) - Can also play on the right wing. Working on his finishing, but his teamwork creates a lot of good plays with the other attacking players.
Emirhan Geçer (YP23b) - Came into the team this season with a bang. Scored quite a bit for a 16 year old. Capped for Turkey U20s already.
Ramazan Duman (YP19e) - Been our top scorer the last 5 seasons. Usually just below 20 goals. 68 leage goals in total by 21 is quite the feat. Capped once for Turkey U21s.
Tayfun Köse (YP22f) - He wants to play, but isn't good enough at the moment so he went out on loan. Had a horrible time in the 3rd tier scoring only 1 goal in 25 matches. Don't think he have what it takes.
Hasan Ülkü (YP23f) - Wanted to go on a loan, so he got his wish. Had a good spell in the 3rd tier, so he is progressing.
Süleyman Yıldırım (YP23e) - Very talented poacher. Went out on loan, but didn't do much.
Özgür Yüksel (YP24c) - Just came through the academy, but my coaches rate him as great. Might be part of the main team next season if he delivers in pre season.

Summary: A lot of great strikers, maybe even an abundance. I might need to sell some!

1280px-K.V.K._Tienen_logo.svg.thumb.png.bdd402a656e3484a878344005157f740.pngSeason 6

A good recovery season from the team as we looked to do well in the Amateur First division again and we started off in impressive fashion but after the winter break we had our usual annoying spell of struggling to score/win games but we recovered to ensure we finished 3rd in the table and in the play off table we finished 2nd 4 points behind the winners Dender and i found this year many players are struggling to get to their potential as this season will be known as the first major exodus of disappointing youths as tagged players will be realised due to disappointing progress and poor performances and this season also saw a return to the 442 and it worked well as we have some good striker prospects but they're all players that i believe need a strike partner so next year i'm looking forward to building on a strong campaign!

Team of Year- 3 players our Gk who i find very impressive, our Bart who i mention later in the review and Our last starting original Weeghmans i left him out of my top 3 as i think he's been overtaken this season in his positions.

Manager of the year 2nd not bad but i want no.1 next season in both of the annual awards!

Top 3 Players

Bart Hendrickx- Fantastic year he continues to improve and was named the 3rd best player in the division as he had the best average rating there was a point where i was sure he would leave as he was running out of contract but eventually he signed a deal so looking forward to him dominating again next year!

Jef De Greef 194- Our Captain now had a good season started off very well but an injury derailed him and he struggled to recover and was overtaken as our best rated striker according to the reports but i still think highly of him and hope he can improve on his 15 goal total that is if he will stay as i had promised him promotion and since we failed he's been drawing some interest.

Ewen Walraevens 191 - Plays well but i expect more especially since he's our first 1k wage player and our first over 100k value player still is quite raw hoping he can improve next season.

23"Intake Decent intake more taggable players than last 2 intakes and as you can see our congo's continue to come through.

231-  a strange prospect because of his lack of physicals but hopefully his decent technicals and mental attributescan lead to progression and goals goals goals!

232- a good technical prospect in centre midfield and already looks very promising 

233- tall rm i like the look of him physical but with decent crossing for a youth.

234- similar to 233 expect with amazing determination he will likely stay on just to be a tutor but hopefully he fulfils his potential.

235- a much needed centre back prospect need him first team so i can have more options in defence

Season Aims

Do well in league ( interestingly 2 previous team who won the amateur and then got relegated back have been relegated below the amateur division) Achieved 

Improve youth ratings Failed

Try to remove massive debt Failed our debt is huge it'll either take getting back to the pro league b or a big money sale which we're nowhere near to achieving

keep youth players Achieved 

Stay Professional if i can Achieved 

Next Year

Aiming Big lets get promoted

Somehow Improve something within the club

Decrease the wages we're currently 6k over 

XaW - Kartal Spor Kulübü - 2024/25

For the first time I loaned out a lot of players this season. It's mostly down to the fact that we have a lot of talents, and I can't give everyone the play time they need to develop. I only kept the players I feel have the highest chance of playing, unless they came to me and wanted more. A couple of the ones who left would get some games, but probably not enough. I've also been a bit picky as to whom I load them out to. I've checked their facilities and other players in similar positions. For the most part I had success, but a few players got too few matches and had to be recalled. All in all though most of the players I wanted to play got their fair share while most of the loanees got a lot of matches. Back to the league; we won a couple of the first matches to give us a good start. We had no problems scoring as evident by us ending as the most scoring team in the league. Our issue was once again that we concede too much, and we struggle to keep our lead. We have had a lot of matches where we were up 1-0 or 2-0, only to give away a goal or two so we had to fight for the win. With a more experienced squad we would probably not have this happen as often, but seeing as we have mostly academy players in our squad now, I don't have much experience left. Our players are getting older though, so a couple of them are soon to be ranked as experienced. As the season went we hovered around the European spots, though Trabzonspor ran away early and clinched the title with a fair amount of matches left. We were fighting with Beşiktaş, Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray for the rest of the top spots, and in the end we managed to finish in 2nd place. Once again overachieving compared to what I thought was possible. A great season all in all and we are qualified for the Champions League next season.

In the cup we beat Kocaeli to get to the group stage. Here we met Gençlerbirliği, Erzurum Bld and Akhisar Belediyespor. 5 wins and 1 draw put us through without much problem. In the 4th round we beat Sivasspor to go to the quarter final where we beat Galatasaray. In the semi final we got knocked out by Trabzonspor.

The youth:

The youth intake this season was pretty good. We also got a very talented goalkeeper in Kaya Tevfik Kabaş (YP25a).

2o4W9tK.png

Vikeologist's 2026/27 Chita Season Report

Image result for chita fc

We were league champions for the first time, (and also retained the cup, using our subs most of the way).

We were a bit lucky to win the league. Our points tally of 67 wouldn’t have been enough in recent seasons, but we won fairly comfortably.

We reached the second knockout round of the Europa League. It’s clearly going to take a while before we challenge for the Champions League, but at least next season we’ll be in the group stage for the first time, which should bring in some money.

We’re not in debt. It’s just that in recent seasons the board have backed out of improving our facilities. We could have solved the financial situation with one stroke this season as we were offered near to £40 million for our wonderkid Sokolov. He has 2 years left on his deal, so unless he has a complete change3 of heart, I might sell him next season. I can’t see him wanting to stay when he has the chance to play for Real Madrid or the like. He’s only 18 and still improving, so maybe I’ll be able to get someone to go over 40 mill, but losing him will be a huge blow as he’s miles better than anybody else in the team.

My squad are all regens as last legacy player and club captain Yarmolitskiy left this season. Diminutev is still in goal as he’s much better than anybody else despite his height.

Top Goalscorer  Igor Sokolov (YP7a) 33 He wasn’t actually as prolific as last season, but still pretty good.

Best Average Rating  Sergey Masaev (YP4e) – 7.42 I really need one of our other strikers to step up and Sergey did that this season. His strike rate was almost identical to Sokolov. Most of his 25 goals came in the second half of the season once he established his spot in the first team. He’s not in Sokolov’s class, (in any way, stars, attributes etc), but he’s getting the job done.

Man of Match – Sergey Masaev (YP4e) – 7

MVP – Masaev had a good season, but Sokolov makes the rest of the team look bad, he’s that good. Only 1 other player in the entire squad has more than a 3 star rating in the team report, but they are pretty good. It’s just that Sokolov is world class. He had an off-season for him, maybe because he’s unhappy at the club. If he was happy, Lord knows what he’d do to the rest of the division.

Youth Intake

Vyacheslav Barsukov (YP10a) A central midfielder, and went straight into the team as it’s still the weak spot of my squad. A solid 7.10 rating over about 20 matches, and he’s still just 15.

Vasily Bukharov (YP10b) A right winger I’m trying to retrain as a right wingback. It’s never worked before, but what the hell.

Sergey Timofeev (YP10c) An attacking midfielder. My backup in that position used to be my starter, and is on a huge contract, so if Timofeev develops well, I might be able to sell my backup.

Anton Boikov (YP10d) A central defender with a terrible Slack personality that I’ve so far managed to tutor up to Casual, (and determination from 5 to 7). I think Anton might be the cause of some of my other players’ determinations going down. My squad is highly professional but the determinations were shredded in the first 7 or 8 years by the squad personality. I have some young resolute players but I doubt they’ll still be resolute by the time they get to 24, and my only Resolute over 24 is so low-status that there’s nobody worthwhile for him to tutor.

So now begins the long journey into Champions League night.

Season	Division				Position	Notes										
17/18	National League				7th		Missed out on playoffs with 2 points from our last 5 matches.
18/19	National League				14th		Flirted with relegation all season, but it never got to see us naked.
19/20	National League				2nd		Automatic promotion.
20/21	Championship				14th		Avoided relegation in playoff.	
21/22	Championship				12th		Pushed for Europe until the final strait where we became a pushover.
22/23	Championship				7th		Hopefully this was the boring season before the glory days start.
23/24	Championship				2nd		Qualified for Champions League (and Europe) for first time.	
24/25	Championship				5th		Reached Europa League 1st K/O Round
25/26	Championship				3rd		Russian Cup Winners
26/27	Championship				1st		First League title and League / Cup Double

Polonia Warszawa 2024/2025

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsbPCWYyR0jwgC2HvvWl7

League - Squad - Transfers - Finances

What I can say im still truggling in the league... my training fields went down and league is moving on without me (damm transfers). In Transfers screen I've got 1 transfer in this is a guy from intake that I accidently removed from candidates after offering contract... I guess its fine and intake SS is a prove. Well thinking about changing team or country its starting be very boring siting in one place without improve.

Youth intake

Mierzejewski look like pontetial star.

Pawel Mierzejewski (YP25a)

Patryk Olczak (YP25b)

•  

Season		League		Position		Achievments

2017/18		PFD		11th			Survived
    2018/19		PFD		5th			
    2019/20		PFD		9th
    2020/21		PFD		2nd			Promotion
    2021/22		LE		8th		   	Survived
    2022/23		LE		15th			Relegated
    2023/24		PFD		13th			Survived
    2024/25		PFD		13th			Survived

Sportverein Grodig - Season 2 (2018/19) - Austrian Bundesliga

SVGrodig.png

Manager Profile

League - (Positions) Our first season in the top division was always going to be a challenge. We would be facing some financial heavyweights in the likes of RB Salzburg, Rapid Vienna and Sturm Graz. We would target the weaker teams in order to aim to finish 9th and not get relegated. Two wins in the first three games got us off to a flyer and I thought life in the Bundesliga was going to be a stroll. Then reality hit us and we picked up 4 draws and 3 losses in the next 7 league games. This was our form heading into a crucial game against relegation rivals St Polten. A first half blitz saw us leading 3-0 at the break and despite an up and down second half, we ran out 5-2 winners. This result kickstarted our season and sent us on an amazing run. After losing to Altach, we lost just 3 games in our remaining 24 league games, picking up 47 points. It followed a similar story to the first season where we took the first quarter of the season to work out our squad and then just hit form and ride it. While we never challenged for the title (Rapid Vienna winning it with 7 games to go), we battled hard and finished in 2nd place which earns us entry into the 3rd round of Champions League qualifying!

Cup Fixtures - After losing in the cup to Austria Vienna last season, we had the pleasure of hosting them at home in the semi final and we got our revenge with a 2-1 victory sending SV Grodig into their first ever cup final. The problem? Rapid Vienna awaited us. The final was a one sided affair really where the top club's quality shone through. We dominated possession but could only convert it into 1 shot on target but an early Rapid blockbuster from 30 yards put us out of the game. In the end, it finished 2-0 and the better team won.

Transfers - Squad 1 Squad 2 Squad 3 - Finances - Facilities

End of Season Awards

Season Review

Key Players

Fabian Hafner - The younger centre back of my main pairing outshone his older colleague this year. He took on the mantle of leading the team and he did just that. At just 25 years of age, we have a centre back who can stay in the middle of our defence for a few years to allow our youth players to grow. He was so immense that he was voted Austrian Player of the Year

Thomas Holtschl - The attacking midfielder is the only player who really plays this position the way I want him to. I always feel like he can do better but then he produces games of such quality where he destroys the opposition single handedly. If he was consistent, he wouldn't be with this team.

Robert Strobl - The aging left back has been an almost ever present for us. He extended his contract with us for another year which will allow Leonardo Lukacevic to develop a little bit more before taking over the role on a full time basis.

Honorable mentions - Hans-Peter Berger the 39 year old keeper has been excellent for us and looks likely to retire, he will be tough to replace. Daniel Kogler has played on the right wing but also in the central midfeld and done admirably at both spots. Michael Pletschacher took over from one of last years bright spots, Mersudin Jukic, and lead the line well although Fabian Dittman is pushing for a regular spot already at just 17 years of age.

Youth Intake

Youth Intake - The intake has a few decent players but is missing that player who could make a difference. I suspect YP02 will end up being full of role players rather than 30+ game starters.

Robin Allmeier YP02A - Allmeier has a good physical base from which to work but as I'm training him to be my LM he needs to work hard on his technical skills to get anywhere near the team.

Tim Born YP02B - Born is a midfield all rounder. Due to his natural fitness and work rate, he is being trained as a bob to box midfielder which will fit nicely into my system.

Johann Schneebaur YP02C - Johann is already over 6 ft at 15 so should grow into a towering centre back. He has a solid base to grow into a defensive player if nothing more.

Other Developments

The board once again agreed to send me on a coaching course so I have now completed my National B badge. The only facilities change I managed to get pushed through was an upgrade to training facilities. 

Next Season

Top half Bundesliga finish again - RB Salzburg were in turmoil for most of the season, I cannot rely on that again.

Champions League qualification - This would be incredible but with a single 2 leg tie separating us from the group stages, we are going to put everything we can into winning that.

Infrastructure - We really need to push on and increase the facilities across the board. The stadium is far too small, the youth facilities are inadequate. Here's hoping the board can be progressive!

************ Just minutes after posting this, the board sent me this wonderful email! ***********

So this means I will play the majority of the season in a stadium with a 31,895 capacity whilst our own ground is increased to over 7,000 seats! Happy days! I didn't even ask the board to increase it yet!

Overall Progress

Season    League     Position     Achievements
========================================================================================
17/18     AUT.1      1st          Promotion!
18/19	  AUT.P      2nd          Cup runners up, Champions League qualification!

Dulwich Hamlet - Season 2042/42 - Championship

582de1dcd2b85_DulwichHamletBadge.png.ab4be1650b22e6ca1d689b30314b217e.png

Leagueas usual we struggled for any real consistency but for a change it was our home form that suffered, but we moved away from being in a relegation battle and managed to hit the 50 points target we turned into a Tony Pullis side and stopped playing, we managed to recover some form in the run in (1 defeat in our last 5) to end just 9 points off the playoffs, the issue is the -16 GD. We had a habit of really getting beat badly every now an again (6-0 against Bolton, 5-0 with Sheff Utd) spring to mind, turn a few of those losses into draws and we could have change next year. Will have to do it without Alexander though, as his contract is up and won't sign a new one. This season did see a couple of players have their breakthrough in Dyer and Stewart, hopefully they can continue to grow. We also had Boateng called up for the African cup of Nations which was a first for the club. Despite another lower half finish I find myself optimistic over the next couple of seasons, which probably means we'll start next season in awful form and I'll have to rip it up and start again. Again.

League Cupawful from us as we were still finding form

FA CupEuropa League winners and top 4 contenders Everton were too good for us, we gave them a scare though which I was happy with.

SquadOther than Alexander we shouldn't lose anyone I don't want to lose this summer which is good, if we can keep them together we should be able to kick on next season

TransfersLost a player as the board accepted the deal otherwise everyone going was either released or sent on loan

Finances still healthy but some reason I can't upgrade a thing this summer (nothing is maxed out so this is starting to annoy me)

Youth Intakepretty good with 4 tagged players

Danny Gordan (26A) - striker, needs tutoring to change that personality (we get a lot of unambitious/low determination players whoever our DoF is) but looks good

Alec Black (26B) - another potentially solid keeper (also a very impressive beard for a 15 year old)

Adam Osborne (26C) - much needed depth to our midfield options

Lawrence Alhassan (26D) - another potential player for our midfield 

Career Overview

Season		League		Position	Achievements

2017/18		VNS		1st		Champions
2018/19		VNL		7th		
2019/20		VNL		14th 
2020/21		VNL		15th
2021/22		VNL		4th		Promotion via playoffs
2022/23		EFL2		22nd 
2023/24		EFL2		4th		Lost Playoff Semi Final	
2024/25		EFL2		22nd 	
2025/26		EFL2		19th 		
2026/27		EFL2		9th		
2027/28		EFL2		3rd 		Promotion!
2028/29		EFL1		3rd		Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2029/30		EFL1		13th		
2030/31		EFL1		8th		EFL trophy runner up
2031/32		EFL1		2nd		Promotion
2032/33		Champ		10th	
2033/34		Champ		16th 
2034/35		Champ		13th 
2035/36		Champ		11th 
2036/37		Champ		16th 
2037/38		Champ		11th 	
2038/39		Champ		15th 
2039/40		Champ		18th 
2040/41		Champ		19th 	
2041/42		Champ		16th 
2042/43		Champ		16th 	

@darren1983 Certainly my ability to improve youth recruitment was affected by reputation, so even when I was playing in Europe, we only had Basic YR, but I was able to improve everything else before, (money permitting). Danger that you're in a bind, not able to improve the team without better facilities, and vice versa. This is the danger with this challenge, that we plateau.

@AliG Be interesting to see what kind of attendances you can get in your home away from home. Getting to the CL group stage will be tough because you'll have a stunningly low coefficient, but as long as you get through the first opponent, (who if you're lucky will be beatable), even if you lose in the next round, it should still get you into the Europa League group stage. Still, you seem to be doing well, so perhaps I'm underestimating your team.

@Sn00gle I hope you don't give up. Do you not feel that your team is getting better? I guess I was lucky that I had almost no good players originally, so I was forced to have a largely youth team from the start, which drove year on year improvement. Would be good if you could get Patryk (25b) to be able to head the ball. Pity he's a winger though. If only you could get a 'crosses to himself' PPM.

@XaW Good luck next season. The silverware should start piling up now.

6 hours ago, vikeologist said:

@AliG Be interesting to see what kind of attendances you can get in your home away from home. Getting to the CL group stage will be tough because you'll have a stunningly low coefficient, but as long as you get through the first opponent, (who if you're lucky will be beatable), even if you lose in the next round, it should still get you into the Europa League group stage. Still, you seem to be doing well, so perhaps I'm underestimating your team.

I had no idea how the CL qualification worked! I won the first tie somehow with an incredible away performance against Galatasaray. Finished 1-1 including us missing an 88th minute penalty to win the first leg. Then we shut up shop and drew 0-0 at home. Our reward for this? A tie with Napoli! I would need miracles to get past them but still, losing at this stage nets the club over 2.5M so will be a welcome financial boost.

@vikeologist im in next season and after intake. Season is much better but Mierzejewski after few matches decided that he want to play in better team and he left for 150K (chariman agreed) Im trying to change Patryk in playmaker but will be see. Well I have few good players but its like he cant improve or they stoped in middle ;P. Best thing for me is to jsut keep going and pray for new chairman with a lot of money that will let me improve facilities. I will do in next update a summary of first squad so you will see how things are going. I think I need to work with my HOYD im must miss something imporitet why i dont  get such good players :D

Polonia Warszawa 2025/2026

Finally season im happy at the end. Basicly in this season we losing Nowotka (coz he was unhappy and wanto change club so I sold him to keep morale up) and Mierzejewski ( LOL one season few matches and he wanted go to Lotto Ekstraklasa ok bro... couldnt keep him chairman accepted offert). In the other hand finances are ok chairman keep donating club and I hope facilities wont brake any more :D.  Its my 9th season in Polonia and next one will be me 10!! thats amazing but that would be great if we can  somehow get promotion in that season. For @vikeologist I decided to make small overview of my team.

Grzegorz Kesek (YP23a) - Solid goalkepper hope he will stay with us not like Sajdak traitor...

Tomasz Dukalski - Second goalkepper nothing worth mention.

Mateusz Szymanek - I took him from u18 after Nowotka leaves and he plays better than him xD And his improving im wonder if he can look decent

Dawid Grzyb (YP21a) - Well solid player with good phisical skills unlucky he cant reach some technical ones I think he is too weak for higher league but whatever

Pawel Radomski (YP18d) - sub DC good technical bad mental and phisical damm if I only could combine Grzyb and Radomski in one:D

Daniel Choros - one of last 3 players that arent regens still the best in team.

Marek Choros - I need some DL so I took 2 players from u18 well decent season with second one

Piotr Krukowski - Nothing special i think even Marek is littlebit better but thi phisical crush everyone

Fabian Kmiecik - Decent sub 

Damian Smolka (YP18c) - Still in the club great heart of the team

Damian Zmuda (YP18b) - Playing as a sub on DM not improved so well with Smolka but still they are best

Piotr Bednarski - this dude is mystery for me idk how he get to my team but thanks good sub sometimes he plays in first squad 

Piotr Wojciak (YP22a) - our main DM I hoped that he will improve better but whatever

Grzegorz Koncki (YP23c) - one of 1000000000 right wingers in my team nothing worth mention

Marcin Kluska - Veteran of my club great  universal player

Aleksander Tomaszewski - now he is only for tutoring before he was great CM

Bartosz Szczepanski (YP24a) - Our best player got captain in age of 17 after Olesinski (YP18a) our greates intake

Dariusz Jastrzebski (YP22e) - IDK what to do with this guy hes not improving like I want  only sub so far

Marcin Nowicki (YP21d) - This dude should play in NFL when I see him in position to shot 99% its over the bar xD

Marek Karas - sub only coz high finishing

Youth intake

Cegielka and Warzycha are probably best players in intake. I have problem with intakes im geting a lot of players that are unambitious:(? WTF

Mateusz Cegielka (YP26a)

Damian Karasek (YP26b)

Tomasz Lipinski (YP26c)

Jakub Stec (YP26d)

Konrad Warzycha (YP26e)

•  

2018/19		PFD		5th			
    2019/20		PFD		9th
    2025/26		PFD		8th			

XaW - Kartal Spor Kulübü - 2025/26

The team have now entered a sort of transformation the last few season, and it have continued into this. A lot of the "older" and established players are now getting knocked out of the first team by the younger players, since the newest talent in many ways are much better than the ones who have brought us here. For me this challenges me somewhat in that I have certain feelings of loyalty to the ones who were paramount for our journey up to the top of Turkish football. Players like Mahmut Karaoğlan (YP18e) are getting pushed out of the team by Kaya Tevfik Kabaş (YP25a)Harun Saglam (YP20a) are getting seriously challenged by Atilla Şahan (YP23f), and Ramazan Duman (YP19e) are struggling to keep his spot when Özgür Yüksel (YP24c) are doing so well to name a few. The one who really have been a stalwart for us through the years, and keep on being a first choice is Halit Çiftçi (YP18b). With almost 250 league matches for us, he have been instrumental for us for many years, but even he have been challenged by the youth in Onur Pala (YP24b). In regards to the actual season we have now finished in the top for a few seasons, so other teams expect us to control the matches more. This have forced me to change up my tactic again, since many of the lower ranked teams now just stay back and try to counter us. When the season started it was pretty clear that it was a fight for 2nd place as Trabzonspor ran away early and finished 20 points ahead of the rest since they only lost their first match in March. We had a great season, but the last month was very poor and we almost got caught by Fenerbahçe. We managed to hold on though and finished second. The final part of the season, however, was very poor from us. In the last 13 matches we won 3, drew 6 and lost 4. Our main problem then was actually the scoring. In the start of the season we scored freely, but in those final 13 matches we only scored a measly 12 goals. To compare that with the previous 13 matches were we scored 25 goals. That is something we need to work on for the next season.

In the cup we started in the group stage were we got Adana Demirspor, Pendikspor and Konyaspor. We won all 6 matches to finish on top. Then we beat Samsunspor in the 4th round and Kayserispor in the quarter final before losing to Trabzonspor in the semi final.

We had another go in Europe this season and we started in the Champions League 3rd qualifying round were we got Club Brugge of Belgium. 1-0 win away and 2-1 win at home made us go through to the playoff. Here we got a really tough draw in Atlético Madrid of Spain. Unsurprisingly, we lost 1-3 at home and 0-2 away to get knocked out. This still gave us a pass into the group stage of the Europa League though. Here we drew Roma of Italy, APOEL of Cyprus and Vitesse of Holland. A group I hoped we would have a chance at progressing from. Of course Roma would be tough, but APOEL and Vitesse should be possible to beat. We finished in 2nd place after losing both matches to Roma, but winning all other matches. In the 1st knockout stage we drew Anderlecht of Belgium. In the first match, at home, we played very poor and lost 0-1. I got the lads fired up for the replay and we somehow knocked them out of their own stadium to win the match 3-0 and go through. The 2nd knockout round gave us a much tougher draw in Borussia Dortmund of Germany. We gave it our all, but lost 2-4 in Germany, but managed to win 1-0 at home. Of course, it wasn't enough to go past them, but we still beat them. A very good effort by the players.

Financially, we have more money than we know what to do with. We have another upgrade to both youth and training facilities in progress, but the board won't allow me to ask for improved youth coaching now youth recruitment, but I'll keep on trying. I'm trying to get some non-domestic affiliates to negotiate that we'll get some of their youth intakes, but the board have been unwilling to do so as of yet.

The youth:

A pretty good youth intake this season, but not amazing. We got a couple of interesting players and the best seems to be Gökhan Yıldırım (YP26a).

RiR6SgY.png

Had taken a break from my failed youth attempts and started a dafuge challenge but I can't get into it as this keeps calling me back.

I need to settle on a club/nation. Thinking Wales or Northern Ireland (I like starting really low) but open to suggestions. 

@Mushtaq Me too. I'm playing other games but i feel the urge.. as someone once said.. once you  go youth, you can never go back!

I had the idea of trying Sweden, but this time I'd like to avoid the semi-professionalism. If you like to start low you could try, it starts in the 4th tier!

On 27/05/2017 at 02:24, vikeologist said:

@darren1983 Certainly my ability to improve youth recruitment was affected by reputation, so even when I was playing in Europe, we only had Basic YR, but I was able to improve everything else before, (money permitting). Danger that you're in a bind, not able to improve the team without better facilities, and vice versa. This is the danger with this challenge, that we plateau.

Yeah I think that's why my last couple of season's have taken me so long to get through, at times it feels like I've reached a plateau, however how typical that I finally end a season and feel optimistic and I've not been able to play all weekend and crib won't play again till Tues/Weds now.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 00:05, XaW said:

XaW - Kartal Spor Kulübü - 2025/26

The team have now entered a sort of transformation the last few season, and it have continued into this. A lot of the "older" and established players are now getting knocked out of the first team by the younger players, since the newest talent in many ways are much better than the ones who have brought us here. For me this challenges me somewhat in that I have certain feelings of loyalty to the ones who were paramount for our journey up to the top of Turkish football. 

I don't really have loyalty as such to the players who have got me this far, but I do find that

a) When I have established players who are mamahuhu, and probably not going to develop further, I hesitate to throw in a younger player with much less current ability, but potentially much more. Apart from anything else, because my side isn't mid-table, there's never really a good time to do that, although I sometimes do it anyway.

b)sometimes my established players are the highest paid at the club, but no longer the best at their position. Normally I'd sell them, but for this challenge I have to retain them as backup. This accounts for 2 of my 6 top earners, but I can see a time when a couple of the others lose their first team place soon.

Still I did feel sad when I let my 'legacy' players who'd been with me from the start go. It's just that all but 3 legacy players were displaced by the youngsters with 2 or 3 seasons.

@Mushtaq I think that Russia is a pretty good nation to do the challenge, though boards selling your best players cheap is definitely a feature of the early seasons, and the geography of your club can be a factor. Torpedo Moscow and Dinamo SP are in major cities, but you'd be starting off with poor facilities, (and stadia). Still, only 2 divisions can speed things up a bit, and I'm hoping that completing the challenge with a Russian club is doable. Honestly, it seems like the most important thing in this challenge is to start somewhere where you won't go bankrupt early on.

Vikeologist's 2027/8 Chita Season Report

Image result for chita fc

Not a good season from my glass half empty perspective. 

The continental part went ok. Despite being drawn in a group with Chelsea, Porto and Anderlecht, we managed to finish in 2nd. In the 1st knockout round we faced Dortmund and almost got past them on away goals until we gave up a penalty with only minutes to go. I was delighted to get that far, as it suggested that each season from now on might be the one where I complete the challenge. 

That just made what happened in the league worse. For the first half of the season we were on course to retain the league though it was a neck and neck race with Zenit.

Then  after the winter break we lost 6 of our next 8 matches. After this fiasco we weren’t going to be in the Champions League next season, and I was worried we might not even qualify for Europe in the league. We won 5 and drew 1 of our remaining 6 matches to secure a 3rd place slot, but we would need to beat Spartak in the cup final to ensure that we would be in the Europa League group stage.

On the day of the final I realised that 3 of our players had buggered off on international duty with Russia for the European Championship, and predictably enough it was our 3 best players including our superstar Sokolov. Diminutev is also somehow in the national team and we had to play our third string goalie. The replacement for Sokolov missed a sitter at 0-0, and then Spartak realising that pretty any shot on target would do the job rolled out to a 4-0 win. Very frustrating. A third cup win in a row would have been at least a silver lining to our cloudy season, and even if we make it to the EL group stage (which I really hope we can do fairly easily since we should now have a decent coefficient), we could really do without the extra games, and don’t need the extra money.

Transfers. The reasons I don’t need the money are firstly because the Champions League is extremely lucrative, and also I’ve bowed to the inevitable and am selling Sokolov for £37.5 million to Man City. He only had a year left on his contract, and there was absolutely no chance of him staying when the likes of City, Real Madrid etc want him. he won't appear in this years transfers screen though, as he's not leaving until the start of July.

I might ask my board to build a new stadium. I’m not sure we need one since we have never filled the 10k capacity for a league game, but as we are now maxxed out on everything except our severely lagging youth recruitment, there’s sod all else to spend the money on.

Squad

Top Goalscorer  Igor Sokolov (YP7a) 23 He was so unhappy that there really wasn’t any point keeping him around for the last season of his contract, especially since we won’t be in the Champions League. Can’t blame him for being unhappy. As he was still on his original contract, he was earning £1k a week. I presume Man City will be paying him slightly more. I can’t help feeling that he’s the best player I will ever have for this challenge, but his performances were undermined by his rock-bottom morale. I've linked to a screenshot so you can appreciate the scale of my loss. 

Best Average Rating  Sokolov – 7.30

Man of Match – Sokolov – 7

MVP – Sokolov obviously.

Youth Intake

This might turn out to be another good intake.

Maxim Yudin (YP11a) Is a promising striker. Got a fair few matches in the second half of the season. Didn’t exactly set the world on fire, but he wasn’t to blame for the losing streak, and in fact his promotion to the first eleven coincided with our good end to the season. Came in with a determination of 3. I’ve managed to tutor that up a point, (and an improvement from Fairly Ambitious to F Pro), but I am conscious that if he establishes himself as a first team player, further tutoring will be impossible and he’ll probably be stuck with that determination for the rest of his career.

Gennady Konoplev (YP11b) A right back who has notched up about 3 minutes of first team action so far, largely because my top 2 right backs are very good. (Actually I’ve just checked their reports, and I’m not sure that’s true anymore, but once Sokolov leaves, probably everybody’s ratings will go up. It is possible to say objectively though that the top 2 right back are highly paid).  I do have to take into consideration though that Konoplev might have the potential to surpass both of them.

Ramiz Konstantinov (YP11c) A left back who will come in useful, as my top 2 are fairly mediocre. Ramiz isn’t ready to challenge them yet though.

Season	Division				Position	Notes										
17/18	National League				7th		Missed out on playoffs with 2 points from our last 5 matches.
18/19	National League				14th		Flirted with relegation all season, but it never got to see us naked.
19/20	National League				2nd		Automatic promotion.
20/21	Championship				14th		Avoided relegation in playoff.	
21/22	Championship				12th		Pushed for Europe until the final strait where we became a pushover.
22/23	Championship				7th		Hopefully this was the boring season before the glory days start.
23/24	Championship				2nd		Qualified for Champions League (and Europe) for first time.	
24/25	Championship				5th		Reached Europa League 1st K/O Round
25/26	Championship				3rd		Russian Cup Winners
26/27	Championship				1st		First League title and League / Cup Double
27/28	Championship				3rd		Reached Champions League 1st Knockout round. Lost in Cup final with 2 best players on international duty.

Sportverein Grodig - Season 3 (2019/20) - Austrian Bundesliga

SVGrodig.png

Manager Profile

League - This season was a definite improvement on the last one even if we ultimately ended up finishing in the same position (2nd). Last year, we battled our way to 2nd spot but this year we were way better than everyone except the fantastic Rapid. We were always slightly behind Rapid as shown by the fact that we lost just 4 league games all year, three of which were to Rapid. Two were both in Vienna where we lost 4-0 and 6-2 and the third was the stadium expansion opener towards the end of the year. We could have drawn level on points by beating them with just 4 games to play but they beat us and sealed the title.

Cup Fixtures - We were determined to avenge the cup final loss of last season and once Rapid had been knocked out, we were favourites to lift the cup. The home semi final against Austria Vienna was the nerve wracking game which we managed to win on penalties. All the other games ended up being comfortable victories including the final which was a 5-1 victory over Altach. This sealed our first major trophy!

Champions League - The draw rolled around and the quality of opposition shocked me! Seeing the likes of Chelsea in the bracket scared me! We drew Galatasaray and I knew we were in for a difficult time. The first leg was in Turkey and we actually outplayed them. I couldn't believe how well the team did. We drew the game 1-1 and should have won it as we missed an 88th minute penalty. I knew that with the away goal we could potentially seal the win at home. We played a solid defensive game with plenty of possession and it finished 0-0 sending us through on away goals where Napoli would await us. We played away first leg again and lost the game 3-2 but with 2 away goals, a 1 goal victory would probably win us the tie. Despite a great effot, we just couldn't get going in the second leg and lost 1-0 with just 1 shot on target.

Europa League - The group draw saw us match up against Fiorentina, Club Brugge and Ludogorets. I thought we stood a chance of making second spot in the group with Ludogorets and Brugge being the easier teams to beat. We started well with a home win over Ludogorets and a fantastic win in Brugge. We then played Fiorentina twice and lost twice, no shocks there. A third loss in a row away to Ludogorets saw us 3 points behind the Bulgarians with one game to go. We would need something with a -2 goal differential and Ludogorets were at +2. Luckily, they were away to Fiorentina. We managed to win 3-1 at home to Brugge and Fiorentina won 3-1 sending us through by the most narrow of margins! In the knockout phase, we drew Southampton. Once again we played the first leg at from home where we drew 1-1. The away leg, we tried to implement the Galatasaray game plan, and snatch an away goal. This time though our luck had run out and we didn't manage a single shot on target as we lost the game 3-0.

Transfers - Squad 1 Squad 2 - Finances - Facilities

End of Season Awards

Season Review

Key Players

Fabian Hafner - Hafner has once again been the central defensive rock in my team. With European games coming thick and fast, we had to rotate a lot of players but he made 48 appearances across the season once again leading the team in average rating. He didn't quite reach the heights of last season but he was still immense.

Michael Pletschacher - Pletschacher and Fabian Dittmann YP01A rotated the lone striker role and both did well. With Dittmann leaving the club in the January transfer window, Pletschacher became the go to goalscorer for the team and performed admirably. It remains to be seen whether we can keep him at the club for next season though as he wants a move away. I'm looking very light in the striker spot with little talent coming through the ranks so I could do without selling him!

Umberto Gruber - Gruber had been an average player in the first two seasons without every really standing out. He continued this form this season but managed to lead the team in assists from the right back spot. This highlights our tactics of getting our wingers to tuck inside and allow the full backs to attack down the wing.

Honorable mentions - Maximilian Sturzer had played plenty of games and made mistakes at centre back but with the need to rotate he got more opportunities this year. He outplayed Markus Berger and has become the favoured partner for Hafner in the middle of defence. Julian Feiser won the young player of the year award for a second year. The converted winger didn't score enough goals for my liking but his assists show the he is contributing well. Fabian Herzgsell had 7 player of the match awards showing how streaky a performer he can be. A midseason injury caused his form to drop, expecting bigger things from him if he can stay healthy.

Youth Intake

Youth Intake - A bit more depth in this intake hopefully due to the increasing facilities and recruitment that we are pushing through.

Marcel Agethen YP03A - With quality youth lacking from my central midfield due to the likes of Doll YP01B, Talha Yarat and Christopher Bachleitner not developing as well as I'd hoped, Agethen could become my central midfield stopper very quickly. He will need some retraining but I expect him to play some games in the season ahead and we can see how he does.

Christoph Altenhoff YP03B - Altenhoff is an attacking midfielder who can pretty much step into the team now. With Holtschl demanding ridiculous wages, it looks like he will leave the team and Altenhoff can share duties with Karakaya.

Michael Bauer YP03C - As with all of my wingers, I like to have opposite foot proficiency (RM is good with left foot etc.). This poses a problem with my intakes as I have almost never had this. As such, I have to retrain positions for all my wide players. Bauer is the latest convert who will be playing LM. His technical skills are a bit behind the curve but his physical traits should help him.

Semih Saglam YP03D - Saglam is the second promising attacking midfielder in this intake. Not quite where Altenhoff is, he will have time to develop through the system. His passing skills look well developed so a bit of polishing and he could play a role for me.

Other Developments

The board completed the stadium expansion just weeks before the end of the season so we managed to play 3 games in there. We then received news that the stadium would be expanding a second time. This time though, we wouldn't be moving out to allow it to happen so we remain at the DAS.GOLDBERG for the whole season. This expansion though takes us to the limit of this grounds size and with our average attendance sitting at 8,500, we could be looking to build a new stadium in the near future.

Season Objectives

Top half Bundesliga finish again - Success

Champions League qualification - Failure

Infrastructure - Success

Next Season

Top 2 Bundesliga finish - With our striking department looking poor, we are going to struggle to overturn Rapid anytime soon. So we need to maintain our position and continue to build at the top of the league.

Champions League qualification - Once again, I will aim for this but I underestimated the quality of opposition we would have to beat to get there. We won one of the two ties we needed to last time, we will try our best to do the same again. Either way, the European run certainly helped our finances!

Infrastructure - With the European run putting millions in the bank, we need to continue to spend it on facilities. The board have been doing this and I will keep on asking to do so.

Recruit improved coaches - Our current coaching setup is the best in the league but settling for this will not win us the Champions League. We will be looking to bring in a few more coaches to improve the quality of our training.

Overall Progress

========================================================================================
19/20     AUT.P      2nd          Cup winners!

I just decided to start this - I've got a little time off work so why not?  I've opted for Belgium since I've seen a couple of people try it before but not too many, Belgium also having 3 tiers to try and clamber up was also quite alluring!  We had the choice of a few teams but I ended up opting with Liege, a team that has won the Belgian top tier on 5 occasions though 3 of these were before the turn of the 20th century and the last being in the early 1950s.  They did, however, win the Belgian Cup as recently as 1990 but since then have been meandering down the Belgian pyramid.  Now though, I have ambitions for a good season in the 3rd tier...at least I did!

Image result

Excited as a kid at Christmas I tore open the wrapping paper to find another pair of boxers and by that I mean 13 usable players...one of which will be retiring at the end of next season!  I'm not sure if this is the point at which most people just reload and try again but I want to see if I can get through the season with only 13 players, slipping and sliding through potential injury problems (hopefully).  This will certainly be one of the biggest challenges I've ever undertaken in FM at this point but I'm hopeful that the Youth Candidates will be able to come in and do a job as and when they can!  If this doesn't quite go to plan I'll probably have to reload and try again, editing this post in doing so!  

Until next time, I'll keep everything crossed in the hope that I'll be able to field 11 players!

Manager on day of takeover screenshot

I'm going to try this challenge again.

This time I will try it out in italy, after failing in Turkey and Scotland - hoping to get San Marino :-) 

Will post the starting profile and so on, when the reloading is over.

52 minutes ago, KUMB said:

Can this realistIcally be done on FMT?

I've done it with Ergotelis from Greece in 15+ seasons I guess and failed in Russia, Scotland and Italy twice. If you have a big enough rooster in the begining its doable as with poor youth facilities you will get so small intakes in the begining (usually 2-3). 

So the key in FMT I would say is starting with a club with decent facilities already.

2017/2018 Season

RFC Liege

Image result

Expectations
Pre-Season Comments:

I never thought I'd be so far under a wage budget in Football Manager but I guess that day has finally arrived for me!  I certainly anticipate a tough season, whether or not we stay up is obviously pivotal to the challenge.  We start off in the 4th Round of the Belgian Cup so getting past lower league opposition will potentially be the 1 game this season we don't have to be at 100%...

Winter Break:

League Table at the Winter break

Halfway Comments: 
- We also managed to unlock my first achievement in the save, hitting over 90% board security
- An early Christmas present

Regen Day (13th March):

Youth Intake Squad
Ibrahim Aarab YP18A - (just a shame about his height)
Riccardo Abbate YP18B
Pascal Faure YP18C
Julian Dumont YP18D
Leonardo Pacheco YP18E
Axel Bousquet YP18F
Jeremy Jouan YP18G
Friedrich Kayembe YP18H

Regen Day Comments:

I immediately signed Aarab on a €400/week senior contract since I believe that he will bring in a transfer fee in the future, and I will not let him get away without bargaining!

A fairly average youth intake in summary - whilst Aarab is a player who will be learning from our leading centre back in the team, and will probably feature sooner rather than later, there wasn't much more to sing and dance about but it gives me rotation options which we did not have available with 13 players previously!

The other players will all be in the U19s until their time comes.  Unfortunately there was a distinct lack of strikers so we will have to rely on the young Karim Ezzhari, although if he continues his scoring form shown this year, with him only being 23, he could be around the team for future years to come!

I like to think that keeping all of my notes actually improves the gameplay experience and, unfortunately, the above point was taken at a different time to now.  Ezzahri's good form ceased to exist during the later stages and he managed 9 games without a goal, and with our lack of rotations, I'm not particularly sure how I can show him that his form has been disappointing, as discussing it with him has ultimately been unsuccessful so far.

End of Season:
Transfers
Squad
League Table
Promotion Play-Off Table

Summary:

An unfortunate end to a quite marvellous season, if we had won against Beerschot in the 2nd game of the promotion playoff we would have gone up ourselves but I have no qualms about our season, we performed far better than I ever could have anticipated and hopefully it'll give us confidence to try and fight for a title run next year!  

At a stage in the season where we were looking strong, I did wonder whether it would be considered good to even go up.  Sure, we potentially would have had more money come into the side, but other than financial implications, I feel that my job would have been much hard had we gone up.  That said, I don't plan on prolonging promotion for too much longer as our finances are very much in the red right now (due to no prize money)!

WTF is this  10 season I have continental b licence and i have 2 working with youth and 1 discipline xD??ffS? 

@Bubbles_DK GL I didnt know that you can play san marino in Italy I will give it a try when I fail in Poland or just get bored :D

52 minutes ago, Sn00gle said:

WTF is this  10 season I have continental b licence and i have 2 working with youth and 1 discipline xD??ffS? 

Same here, except that I gave my manager 7 (all the points I could) for working with youth when she started, but yeah, it's weird that despite working almost exclusively with youngsters, it hasn't gone up one jot

Polonia Warszawa 2026/2027

PROMOTION we're backing to Lotto Ekstraklasa with poor team but after great season im taking it with smile on face! Aim is survive ofc and improve somehow facilities. I hope aswell that someone with money will takeover my club. Polish dream didnt die yet so we keep going.

Youth intake

Poor intake hoply after promotion i would get somehow improve in facilities and better HOYD

Artur Kowalczyk (YP27a)

Zbigniew Jozwiak (YP27b)

Wojciek Gawecki (YP27c)

•  

2018/19		PFD		5th			
    2019/20		PFD		9th
    2025/26		PFD		8th			
    2025/26		PFD		2nd			Promotion

On 01/06/2017 at 10:04, KUMB said:

Cheers. Debating whether to get FMT on the iPad for my commute as i just don't get time on the laptop at home anymore.

Downloaded full fat version now so challenge to start soon! 

What are the must have graphics etc for this version? 

East Stirlingshire 

1. season

League table - Finances - Player stats - Facilities - Transfers - Manager profile

The League

With such a small squad we put in an amazing season ending up at 3rd place. We came in short when promotion playoff startet, but still a very satisfying season. Hopefully we can build on this "succes" with a full squad. The only transfer being made was before I took control of the club.

Youth intake

It was a nice intake but really wished for a good goalkeeper, because our goalkeeper at the moment is not that good. Unfortunately it was this year a promising keeper came through. All players were signed, so now we at least have backup/rotation players for te coming season.

I have chosen to highlight the 2 most gifted players:

John McLeod - He looks like he could be a decent defender. He has already played som matches for the 1st team.

Callum Marsh - Really exited about this guys all though he lacks som pace. I really have a good feeling about his future. Like McLeod he has also been introduced to a few 1st team matches.

Expectations 

I don't think the team can preform at same level in the coming season, so hopefully we can secure at spot between 5-8 and develop the youngsters.

East Stirlingshire 

2. season

League table - Finances - Player stats - Transfers - Manager profile

I'm already in season 4 so there will be some quick updates for season 2 and 3.

The League

I had hop for a mid table finish and we ended up at 7th place which was fine. A lot of the youngsters got a lot of match experience and that cost some point during the season.

Youth intake

This year we got a fantastic intake with a lot interesting prospects including a GK. All the youngsters has again been signed, to be sure that my backroom staff didn't overlook som talent.

The 2 most talented players were Donaldson (forgot to take a SS) and the goalie Gordon Ferguson. Both are very talented so Im hoping no bigger clubs will come sniffing around.

East Stirlingshire 

3. season

League table - Finances - Player stats Facilities Transfers - Manager profile

The League

We came in at a disappointing 7th place again - but with lesser points than the previous season. On the positive note were a lot of youngsters in the 1st team, so hopefully it will help in the long run.

The youth

This years intake were amazing with a lot of talented players for the level we are at. The one stands out the most were Lewis Murray who scored his first goal for the club in his debut.

Unfortunately we lost James Donaldson, who had played very well, for a ridiculously board approved 20 K fee to Hearts.

John McLeod from the first year intake are developing slow but in the right direction. He has been in and around the first team for most of the time.

Callum Marsh from 1st year are developing quite well and are really starting to attract higher division clubs.

Gordon Ferguson has taken over GK job and are turning in to a really nice last man. Until now there no interest from bigger clubs and hopefully he will stay for years to come.

Expectations

Hopefully we can move forward in the coming season. Personally I want the team ending up in playoffs og very near. The board has settled with a mid table finish again. 

East Stirlingshire 

4. season

League table - Finances - Player stats - Awards - Facilities Transfers - Manager profile

The League

The goal was making the playoffs and we that's what we did. A very satisfying 4th place was secured in the last match against our rivals Stenhousemuir. Unfortunately we lost again in the first round of the promotion playoffs.

We had quite nice cup run until the fourth round in the scottish cup where Dundee FC from the premiership used 2 matches to beat us.

The youth

Once again we had a nice intake with a lot of talent. I've chosen these 4 to highlight: 

Alan AitkenStevie RossFrank McKay and James Mullin.

Here are some of the previous highlighted players + a few whos has emerged as first team players:

Gordon Ferguson - He continues to impress as our main GK. 

Stuart McKenzie - Our new left back from 2nd year intake

Greg McGrandles - He went under the my radar when he came through in the third season. Suddenly he had developed into one of our best players and are popular guy for premiership outfits Hibernians.

Brian Walker - We lost Lewis Murray for almost nothing and this guy really stepped up to be the main striker

Callum Marsh - He has really step up a notch and is now the owner of the assist record in League 2

John McLeod - Continues to develop quite nice

Expectations

Playoffs again everything less will be a huge disappointment. 

zp9oLeW.png

Monmouth Town

2017/18

Table | Past Positions | Season Review | Transfers | Finances

Season Summary

An okay first season in Wales with The Kingfishers where we started strongly but faded quite badly. We looked on target to make the top six group but missed out on the last day, and in the end went close to the relegation spots but were never really in danger of going down.

Happy to survive with a pretty thin squad, with enough to suggest we are not far away from being competitive with the top sides.

The only transfer was a GK before I took over. The finances are a concern - hopefully our first European appearance is not too far away.

Youth Intake

Youth Candidates | Wood | Bamford | Watkins | Wright

First youth intake was not too bad. Best player is striker Kristian Wood who will go straight into the first team, as will midfielder Bamford.

Sportverein Grodig - Season 4 (2020/21) - Austrian Bundesliga

SVGrodig.png

Manager Profile

I've pretty much renamed this save the "when will I beat Rapid Vienna" save. In other news, we have now sold two of our best recruits in Fabian Dittmann and Tim Born. Dittmann has since been sold on to FC Redbull Salzburg who are all of 3 miles from Grodig! Born is still at Porto but both had 50% clauses and wanted to leave. The Pletschacher saga continues. He wants to leave but nobody wants to buy him. He spent the whole season unhappy so despite being the best striker at the club, I value morale too much to give in to his demands. He played just 5 games all year and then left on a free transfer. He is currently a 21 year old free agent. Enjoy your new career Michael!

League - The season followed a similar pattern with SV Grodig beating most teams but not quite as well as Rapid would. A few draws here and there caused us to fall behind them and we never caught up. It appears that our tactics are too defensive and we don't score enough goals but if it continues to work then I'm not too worried. I think the developing attacking players will account for that in the long term. My main worry is that I'm starting to lose the originals from the squad and some of the replacements haven't developed as much. Unless they really push on, we could see a drop in results in the next few seasons.

Cup Fixtures - Once again, we get to the final and lose to Rapid. Nothing more to see here.

Champions League - An excellent victory over CSKA Moscow in the 3rd round put us through to the playoff. Incidentally, CSKA went on to win the Europa League so this was an excellent performance! In the playoff we played Leverkusen and were totally outclassed in both legs. But we were in the group stages of the Europa League again.

Europa League - The draw, despite the media's claims, was quite kind to us. Panathinaikos, Sparta Prague and Gelsenkirchen. The German side were clear favourites but I fancied my chances against the other two outfits. We started with 3-0 victories over those teams setting us up well for the rest of the group stages. A loss and 3 draws saw us qualify comfortably. This time, we drew Tottenham who have an amazing squad. The beat us 7-1 over the two legs and we focussed on domestic competitions the rest of the way.

Transfers - Finances - Facilities

End of Season Awards

Season Review

Youth Intake

Youth Intake - This intake could well turn out to be the one that shows an increase in our infrastructure. In total, I have tagged 8 players as worth watching and we will see how they end up.

Florian Mair YP04A - Florian is technically the most advanced youth player I've seen so far. His personality is a little concerning so I started tutoring right away. He joined the club and complained about training on the same day. Time will if he is too lazy to reach his potential.

Daniel Schrammel YP04B - Schrammel is the first player to join us that fits our tactical mold. A right footed left winger, primed to cut inside.

Muhamed Lizalovic YP04C- Lizalovic is another central midfielder, one area we were weak in, so he could be a good addition. Hoping he can be another all rounder in the middle of the park, once again, his personality is concerning though.

Gernot Kraft YP04D - Kraft is a little underdeveloped but he appears to have the potential. A better personality should hopefully lead to good development.

Andreas Amen YP04E - Excuse the late screenshot. Amen is a decent sized centre back that we hope will develop into Hafner's replacement.

Dennis Barthle YP04F - Barthle is a defensive midfielder/centre back hybrid. He is too short to play centre back though so I'm retraining him in the central midfield spot. We've picked up a few of these!

Steffen Grimm YP04G - Grimm could be our future goalkeeper. He looks better than any of our recruits so far so the position is his for the taking.

Marcel Ahn YP04H - Marcel is more of a long shot but I like his crossing so I'm interested to see what he becomes.

Other Developments

The board undertook a final stadium expansion of 43 seats! This puts us at the ultimate capacity of DAS.GOLDBERG. Now we need to fill it in the season ahead and convince the board that we need to build a new bigger stadium with much greater expansion.

We also continued to improve facilities seeing an increase in youth facilities, junior coaching and youth recruitment. Obviously we continue to push for more on this front as the bigger teams (Rapid) are a long way ahead of us.

Season Objectives

Top 2 Bundesliga finish again - Success

Champions League qualification - Failure

Infrastructure - Success

Recruit improved coaches - Average, we didn't really recruit any new ones as none were interested. We did send some of our current coaches on courses though so we should see development there.

Next Season

Top 2 finish

Champions League qualification

Infrastructure

Build new stadium

Overall Progress

19/20     AUT.P      2nd          Cup winners!
20/21     AUT.P      2nd          Cup runner up

@Mushtaq good luck in Wales, looks like you'll be battling TNS for sometime!

@Bubbles_DK looks like you're starting to build some momentum with the youngsters coming through, this is proving the hardest challenge for me. The biggest players for me get game time, which gets them exposure, which gets bigger teams interested. It's a fine balance

10 minutes ago, Crispypaul said:

I am taking a shot at this challenge in Austria, with SC/ESV Parnsdorf

Here is my profile

Good luck, make sure you beat up on Rapid if you get the chance!

5603845.png.0cdeac4792f57ea64e65bb353bdc23b4.png
Erste Liga
2017/18 Season Review

League - Table - a  solid first season as we just about kept out of the relegation spots.

Cup - Fixtures - a decent run to the quarter final

Squad - Not really much in the way of standouts, the best being right back Pius Simma, midfielder Thomas Jusits and winger Bernhard Arbinger.

Finances: these are looking good and I have an upcoming youth facilities upgrade.  Austria has the benefit of payments for playing Austrian players in your starting line up which has done wonders.

Transfers

Youth Intake

Intake

A pretty decent first intake - Ronny Dahm YP18a is a promising striker with a solid personlity, Pascal Ahrent YP18b a good looking winger, Bastian Allmannsberger YP18c a good right back with a spirited personality.

Ralf Resch YP18d needs tutoring although I don't have one suitable unfortunately, Tobias Dreher YP18e is promising but similar to Ahrent, and Kay Burmester YP18f an ok centreback.

Season			League			Position	 Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18			Erste Liga		7th		 

Polonia Warszawa 2027/2028

Title of this season should be "Boys turning in Heroes" basicly it was amazing season. First of all I worked up with player motivating that paid out very fast we get to Lotto Ekstraklasa championis group that allow us to avoid relegation and in fact reach 4th place that allows us aswell play in European League (SPOILERS we start play in 3rd round vs Sparta Praga). In Polish cup we reach or goal we got to 3rd round where we lose(goal was 2nd round). Historical place in league give us over 2ml Euro and we are able to upgreat  training fields in next 4 month that went down few seasons ago. Our scouting range is now worldwide  thats on plus. Ive got Manager of the Season award aswell Patryk Olczak (YP25a) won Young Player of the Season. Im able to give contracts to all my key players so far and my staff so we are guccii also at start of the season we got new sponsor with 1,2ml. Im very happy of this season and thanks to @vikeologist to motivate me to keep going and trying. Next season goal is to get in the middle of table and upgreat youth facilities.

Youth intake

New HOYD bring me a decent intake 6 players got tagged (finally some defenders and striker) and aswell we got first player with dual nationality.

Jacek Mazurek (YP28a)

Piotr Mierzejewski (YP28b)

Karol Szymiczek (YP28c)

Sebastian Chrostowski (YP28d)

Aleksander Kret (YP28e)

Karol Trojanowski (YP28f)

•  

2018/19		PFD		5th			
    2019/20		PFD		9th
    2025/26		PFD		8th			
    2026/27		PFD		2nd			Promotion
    2027/28		LE		4th		   	Survived/European League

Just get into group stage of european league eliminating  Sparta Praga 1-0 2-2(after overtime) and Molde 1-0 (1-1 aswell after overtime 22-11 shots lel). Worth mention that 4 clubs from Poland will play in Group Stage xD

19 hours ago, Sn00gle said:

Just get into group stage of european league eliminating  Sparta Praga 1-0 2-2(after overtime) and Molde 1-0 (1-1 aswell after overtime 22-11 shots lel). Worth mention that 4 clubs from Poland will play in Group Stage xD

Nice! Looking forward to read about it in your next update :-) 

Archived