pre-order with beta, cheapest prices

Just now, englandmanager said:

already looked at that but it doesn't come with beta access

Hmmm, I will find out more. I assume that when you purchase pre-order regardless where from, so long as you are able to use steam that you would get the beta?

7 minutes ago, Prim47 said:

Hmmm, I will find out more. I assume that when you purchase pre-order regardless where from, so long as you are able to use steam that you would get the beta?

No, last year, CD keys had 2 versions, one with and one without - or at least that was how they were advertised. Some people still didn't get the beta though.

59 minutes ago, Prim47 said:

Definitely not the case, Make sure they actually say they have access to the beta in their advertising 

never a bad idea to find the cheapest price but just be careful not to become that guy in the forums that saves 5 dollars (or pounds) and then finds out 3 months later he got a bogus copy and they have to buy the game over again. seems to happen every year

5 minutes ago, Timych said:

Yeah, super annoyed that I missed the deadline, wasn't aware of it and planned to buy at beta point.

It's a pity, because of that, to hunt discounts on some shady websites. 

Well I can share some good news on that. I purchased my pre-order on bundlestars earlier today and my beta is currently downloading. So I can testify that it works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/10/2016 at 17:26, Prim47 said:

I am also wondering if anyone else who purchased it on bundlestars can testify?

They're legit, mate. I've bought tons of stuff from them over the years. What's also good about them is the instant service if something should go wrong. I could access my account at some point many years ago, and they fixed it without causing me too much hassle. As you can see for yourself, the prices are reasonable and the key delivery (which you enter into the Steam platform to activate your game) is instantenous, which means you don't sit there and wait for an hour or two for something to happen. I've had that experience with other retailers and that isn't a funny game when you're eager to play that game, mate. You know?

Archived