Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

41 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

I would agree, but in FM17 I downloaded all of your updates, and then the game crashed. When I took away some and kept it around 180ish it worked fine. Should say I use Mac though, not sure if that has anything to say...

I don't know. On FM17, I did a save until 2031 with all my updates and without crash.. :)

PC: I7 4790K, 16Go RAM

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My problem wasn't starting all of them, I can't do that with 8GB RAM, but just loading the game it self. But like I said when I reduced to somewhere around 180 maybe 190 , then I could start the game it self. Then I choose usually around 15-20 leagues at a time.

For me it was not a big deal, as I left out those with extra divisions only.

Just wanted to make the comment in case others had experienced problems also...

On 31/10/2017 at 13:36, TheEarl said:

But like I said when I reduced to somewhere around 180 maybe 190 , then I could start the game it self.

I also use Mac, but I have a slightly different mileage. Found out that for my MBP (2011 i7, 8gb ram) there is a limit for the *number* of editor files (which files don't matter). I can create and continue the game with exact 221 files (222 files in the folder with config.xml), but 222+ different error messages or crash will show up at different stage of game creating. Tried to raise the issue at the bugs forum but no one seems interested...

So, yes, there is a limit for the number of editor files, the exact number may vary. I tried *all* claassen's editor files on an even older PC, the game loaded flawlessly but the saved game could not be opened on a Mac when transferred.:idiot:

On 11/1/2017 at 07:25, oblongata21 said:

Looking forward to this as usual. Cant wait to have the J-League in again, its never quite the same without it.

Any estimation on the dates these will be released?

When the full game is released they release the data editor, so Claasen will be able to start on the leauges when that's out. 

I'm going to wait until he's done a few in Asia before I start my proper long term save.

On 10/21/2017 at 16:00, claassen said:

Hi,
I will do updates for FM18, but these will release less quickly ;)

In order of release: South America, Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania.

By any chance, does this mean that for the time being I can't add the FM2017 leagues to FM2018?? Been at it since the beta released :lol::lol::lol:

Hi,

It's normal that most leagues of FM17 do not work and it's not advisable to use them on FM18
I'm not at my house this weekend but I will publish this afternoon on the workshop: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Peru and San Marino
And I will continue the next week with Brazil Serie D, Uruguay 3rd division, Chile 3rd&4th Division then Europe  ;)

Edited by claassen

7 hours ago, claassen said:

Hi,

It's normal that most leagues of FM17 do not work and it's not advisable to use them on FM18
I'm not at my house this weekend but I will publish this afternoon on the workshop: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Venezuela, Peru and San Marino
And I will continue the next week with Brazil Serie D, Uruguay 3rd division, Chile 3rd&4th Division then Europe  ;)

Great, what about Argentina Primera B Metro/Torneo Federal (3rd level leagues)? ;)

14 hours ago, Mardels said:

Great, what about Argentina Primera B Metro/Torneo Federal (3rd level leagues)? ;)

For Torneo Federal, it's very very complicated.

And Primera B Metro, there is a relegation on average points on 3 years

So, I will do perhaps but at the end, I will see.  ;)

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, claassen said:

For Torneo Federal, it's very very complicated.

And Primera B Metro, there is a relegation on average points on 3 years

So, I will do perhaps but at the end, I will see.  ;)

Thanks for doing this again :)

I'm curious about Brazil serie D which I think is also very complicated, and has been something I've wanted to play for years!

23 hours ago, claassen said:

Hi,

Hi Claassen!

I think you've probably already known that, but here the new rules for this season in San Marino:

- in league, a one-leg play-off between the 3rd and 4th of every group is planned if the gap is equal or less than 4 points. (5 or more points no play-off, and 3rd advance; 4 or less points match between 3rd and 4th with the winner qualified to play-off stage)

- 7 foreigners (previously 6) are allowed in domestic competitions. You must choose and register them after transfer window (can't have 20 foreigners and choose 7 among them every match). For UCL/UEL you can have 4 more foreign players.

1 hour ago, SoloTitano said:

- in league, a one-leg play-off between the 3rd and 4th of every group is planned if the gap is equal or less than 4 points. (5 or more points no play-off, and 3rd advance; 4 or less points match between 3rd and 4th with the winner qualified to play-off stage)

Unfornutaely, It's impossible to do that, even with the advanced editor. So the 1st, 2th and 3rd of each group are qualified for the final phase

- 7 foreigners (previously 6) are allowed in domestic competitions. You must choose and register them after transfer window (can't have 20 foreigners and choose 7 among them every match). For UCL/UEL you can have 4 more foreign players.

Thanks for the information, I will update to 7 foreigner instead 6. For UCL-UEL, I can't change, those are the general rules of this 2 competitions.

On 10/11/2017 at 11:02, claassen said:

Hi,

Save your time and use my league update for Brazil 😏

@Mrt90Ok, I don't do Brazil.

@Makoto Nakamura:  It's weird because for Chile and uruguay,  I didn't do any changes to the database but I only added the 3rd division for Uruguay and the 3rd and 4th division for Chile, with the real formats ... I will test. By taking the last backup, there is also a crash dump on this date?

1 hour ago, claassen said:

@Mrt90Ok, I don't do Brazil.

@Makoto Nakamura:  It's weird because for Chile and uruguay,  I didn't do any changes to the database but I only added the 3rd division for Uruguay and the 3rd and 4th division for Chile, with the real formats ... I will test. By taking the last backup, there is also a crash dump on this date?

I'll have a look when I'm home to see what the problem is.

2 hours ago, asapas said:

@claassen  is there a topic in which you announce your new/updated work, or you will announce it here????  I don't see any other that is why i ask 
As always, thank you for the REAL football manager you offer us!!!

I will create a new topic when Europe will be finished  ;)

Tonight, I released on the worshop: Albania, Andorra, Armenia and Azerbaijan. 

For Azerbaijan 2nd division, there is 10 teams this season, then 14 teams (with 2 relegations) from next season, because several clubs have refused to participate this season.

On 11/8/2016 at 16:20, claassen said:

@bigmattb28  no project for USA.

@steff13 :  And now, Bosnia Herzgovina!

Thursday or Friday, I will completed European updates with Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Moldova.

Hi mate, amazing work...... will you be doing Thailand? I always like to play Thailand and won't start long save until I can include it.

Top work.

Is there any way via editor to remove the gentleman's agreement?

Eg - Playing in Scotland I have a Brazilian playing for Rangers, scores lots of goals, and after 5 years now has dual Scots/Brazilian nationality. He has never been capped by Brazil but there is no way for me to even attempt to call him up for Scotland.

I think someone said previously this was due to a real life gentlemen agreement between the home nations? If so, can this be removed? It would make my save all the better if Scotland could use there players who earn dual nationalities.

@claassen There is an issue in your Azerbaijan update. You confused some teams in Birinci Divizionu (D2).

FK Şüvəlan is a renamed club AZAL Baki, and Xäzär Baki is a new separate club, which isn't presented in official database. In your update you renamed Suvalan to Xazar Baki and added AZAL Baki to Birinci Divisionu. Could you please edit it? (I can do it for myself in editor, but your updates are maximum realistic, so it will be great if you'll release right update for all). Source where you can see real structure of Birinci Divisionu (pretty sure that you know it without my advice :) )

Thank you in advance. 

17 minutes ago, steff13 said:

@claassen There is an issue in your Azerbaijan update. You confused some teams in Birinci Divizionu (D2).

FK Şüvəlan is a renamed club AZAL Baki, and Xäzär Baki is a new separate club, which isn't presented in official database. In your update you renamed Suvalan to Xazar Baki and added AZAL Baki to Birinci Divisionu. Could you please edit it? (I can do it for myself in editor, but your updates are maximum realistic, so it will be great if you'll release right update for all). Source where you can see real structure of Birinci Divisionu (pretty sure that you know it without my advice :) )

Thank you in advance. 

It's not his fault. It's a fault of AFFA, who revealed the list of teams few days after the DB was closed, and I couldn't have done more with that... And it was not the top priority to fix it via TT. Will be corrected in the next db, of course.

@avto no, I don't want to put fault on claassen or Azerbaijan researchers. It's really hard to sort out 2017 Birinci Divizione because of many bankruptions, renamings and other issues :)

But Suvalan was renamed directly in update, so I've asked authour to get back Suvalan, which was right in default database and rename some other team (or create) to Xazar Baki. 

I would have done it in the DB, if they only announced it few days earlier... But when it was to close, I had only, that Şuvalan will play (but nothing about it connections with AZAL), and that Xäzär will play - but with no city given... so I assumed that Xäzär - Lenkärän was reborn ;)

Currently, I did 26 updates (visible on the workshop), with new divisions! : Georgia until 5th division ! (thanks to @avto for the format of 4th and 5th division) , Cyprus and Estonia until 3rd division, Denmark 4th division activated, Greece 3rd division with format of this year (8 groups) then new format from 2018/2019 (4 groups of 16 teams) .. etc

I think to finish Europe at the end of the week and I will release the new pack  :)

Edited by claassen

When we download the leagues, is it possible to just choose some of them? For example, I already have a full J-league download happening, but I want to add a couple more asian leagues, like the Thai League and the Philippines league into the game when Claessen finishes them.

37 minutes ago, oblongata21 said:

When we download the leagues, is it possible to just choose some of them? For example, I already have a full J-league download happening, but I want to add a couple more asian leagues, like the Thai League and the Philippines league into the game when Claessen finishes them.

You can mix and match however you choose.

But using other data files not created by claessen alongside his could cause compatibility issues. 

3 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

You can mix and match however you choose.

But using other data files not created by claessen alongside his could cause compatibility issues. 

Oh really? Thats actually not great as i have other data files from the steam workshop that i use.

Does that include with logo's, player pics etc?

1 minute ago, oblongata21 said:

Oh really? Thats actually not great as i have other data files from the steam workshop that i use.

Does that include with logo's, player pics etc?

Logos and player pics are generally good to go as they are ID based.

it is the editor data that can conflict if one person edits say Japan and Claessen edits it too for one of his other leagues. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 13:31, claassen said:

I don't know. On FM17, I did a save until 2031 with all my updates and without crash.. :)

PC: I7 4790K, 16Go RAM

Are there any stability issues at all with your files bro?