Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some minor errors:

Austria: In one of 3rd divisions are 15 teams, while in one of 4th divisions are 17, because one team was not promoted previous season. All 3rd and 4th level leagues should have 16 teams

Czech: In 3rd level CFL should have always 18 teams and MSFL 16 teams, in game it varies.

Greece: One team withdrew from 2nd division this season, so the league has 17 teams in the game. It has a fatal consequence in game - as 4 teams are promoted from 3rd level, 14th placed team is relegated from 2nd level, despite being not marked as relegated! 2nd level should have 18 teams from next season.

Israel - 4th level cups should be played at beginning of the season and finalists should qualify for State Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_Israel_State_Cup

Romania - All 3rd div. leagues should have 16 teams from next season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Liga_III

Slovenia - 2nd division should have 16 teams from next season. 1 team should be relegated from and 8 teams (2 from all 3rd leagues) to the league. And in 3rd level should West group always have 10 teams and others 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Slovenian_Second_League

I know it is hard to make all those regional leagues, but if you can fix some of this...

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but im sure its something simple. After downloading and extracting to editor data folder I start a new game, but get "no custom editor data files" when trying to change. Any ideas?

Never mind, decided to  do what I should have done in the first place, read whole thread. On page 3.

Edited by masshlx
Found answer

@Claassen,

I really enjoy using your extra leagues every year. But I was wondering when you play your save do you use any English lower leagues databases.

If so, do you create your own or download one?. This year I can't seem to find one that doesn't conflict with your files.

If you download one, which one do you use.

Edited by advice

On 05/06/2017 at 14:03, Mardels said:

Some minor errors:

Austria: In one of 3rd divisions are 15 teams, while in one of 4th divisions are 17, because one team was not promoted previous season. All 3rd and 4th level leagues should have 16 teams

Czech: In 3rd level CFL should have always 18 teams and MSFL 16 teams, in game it varies.

Greece: One team withdrew from 2nd division this season, so the league has 17 teams in the game. It has a fatal consequence in game - as 4 teams are promoted from 3rd level, 14th placed team is relegated from 2nd level, despite being not marked as relegated! 2nd level should have 18 teams from next season.

Israel - 4th level cups should be played at beginning of the season and finalists should qualify for State Cup.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_Israel_State_Cup

Romania - All 3rd div. leagues should have 16 teams from next season.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Liga_III

Slovenia - 2nd division should have 16 teams from next season. 1 team should be relegated from and 8 teams (2 from all 3rd leagues) to the league. And in 3rd level should West group always have 10 teams and others 14.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_Slovenian_Second_League

I know it is hard to make all those regional leagues, but if you can fix some of this...

Thanks.

All has been fixed .

I asked it to you  because I did something, using u19 national teams setting the birthday control date on 01/January/+2. It worked, only u17 player were selected by the teams, but I had some problems with the qualifiers. 

Edited by forzaformia

Guys,

I'm having trouble with the leagues, suddenly it stopped working.

I had already downloaded them before and they worked fine, but now it doesn't work. Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: forgot to mention, I redownloaded the league pack to see if it would get fixed but nothing changed, the whole database is missing when selecting the leagues in game.

FM17.png

Edited by Kroenn
forgot to mention, I redownloaded the league pack to see if it would get fixed but nothing changed, the whole database is missing when selecting the leagues in game.

3 hours ago, Kroenn said:

Guys,

I'm having trouble with the leagues, suddenly it stopped working.

I had already downloaded them before and they worked fine, but now it doesn't work. Any ideas how to fix it?

edit: forgot to mention, I redownloaded the league pack to see if it would get fixed but nothing changed, the whole database is missing when selecting the leagues in game.

FM17.png

The leagues go here:

079bbd85e9dbc9ee3bc55f3e001002e1.png

8 hours ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

The leagues go here:

079bbd85e9dbc9ee3bc55f3e001002e1.png

Weird, your FM17 folder is different than mine, those folders you got there are on the data folder on mine... I'm just gonna re-install the game and see if that works.

2 hours ago, Kroenn said:

Weird, your FM17 folder is different than mine, those folders you got there are on the data folder on mine... I'm just gonna re-install the game and see if that works.

You need to run the game at least once in order to get the folders in "Documents". Also you will need to move ALL editor files out of different continents, so that in your "editor data" folder there are zero sub-folders.

1 hour ago, a.panda said:

You need to run the game at least once in order to get the folders in "Documents". Also you will need to move ALL editor files out of different continents, so that in your "editor data" folder there are zero sub-folders.

I still find it weird, the 'editor data' folder has all files in .fmf with no sub-folders (or had, I'm re-installing already to see if it fixes it). I've been playing FM17 since it came out with all the leagues but just recently that they were gone. When I run the game, that whole FM17 folder stays as it is.

I had my laptop fixed like a month ago and the OS got changed from Windows 10 to 7 Pro, could that have caused the problem? Coz after that, I had to re-install everything and the leagues were gone. 

I use Mac for years so I can't say firmly for the Windows version, but even when I used Windows all files go to (My) Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 20XX/. I rather find it weird that there is a "editor data" folder within the steam/steamapps/common/FM17 folder without manual intervention.

As far as I know your laptop underwent a Windows "downgrade" which should mean that the harddisk is formatted i.e. erased during the process. As you say you need to reinstall *everything* this seems the case. Now after you finish the FM17 installation, start the game once, accept the EULA etc, quit the game. The folder I mention should appear in "Documents" automatically and if you add the leagues accordingly they should appear. Else it may be worth asking somewhere else in the forum :) 

On 6/9/2017 at 15:31, a.panda said:

I use Mac for years so I can't say firmly for the Windows version, but even when I used Windows all files go to (My) Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 20XX/. I rather find it weird that there is a "editor data" folder within the steam/steamapps/common/FM17 folder without manual intervention.

As far as I know your laptop underwent a Windows "downgrade" which should mean that the harddisk is formatted i.e. erased during the process. As you say you need to reinstall *everything* this seems the case. Now after you finish the FM17 installation, start the game once, accept the EULA etc, quit the game. The folder I mention should appear in "Documents" automatically and if you add the leagues accordingly they should appear. Else it may be worth asking somewhere else in the forum :) 

Ok, found the error, so it turned out to be that the game made that folder you talked about in "Documents," and totally forgot to check it before I made these posts. Just wanna thank you guys for your help and time @Makoto Nakamura and @a.panda

Appreciate ya!

Edited by Kroenn
Got it. It works now!

Hi claassen,

Could you check out two of your files, I'm seem to be having problems with Australia and Croatia.

When I select Australia from add/remove leagues selection, then create new save. It crash while setting up database for the new save. Saying Football Manager 2017 has stopped working.

And also I have noticed that when you select Croatia it comes through with the second division being named Saint Thomas League from US Virgin Islands.

Or do think one other files that I've downloaded in editor data that is conflicting with your files.

Edited by advice

Hi claassen,

I found an issue with Cosafa Cup - it causes postponement of fixtures in the World Cup schedule for some African teams (I think only for the nations that I added -Algeria, Senegal,etc...-  and South Africa).  It also adds those nations as Cosafa Cup qualifiers, but not in actual group stage (2 groups of 4).

I also want to thank you for adding lower leagues to European nations.

BTW, do you plan to do Copa Peru in the far future ;-)?

@advice  I checked and for Australia, I don't have this problem. So, I think other files that you have downloaded in editor data that is conflicting with my files.

For Croatia, yes, thank you, it's fixed ;)

@bomba35 Algeria, Senegal doesn't participate at Cosafa Cup, only South Africa participate with 13 other minor African countries. But I modified the file and added "avert conflict with other international competitions".

@szczepek25: No, no plans for other release. I just added in more the 5th (and last) division for Israel (for my personal game :) ) with the cups for Level4 and Level5 which are qualifying for the Israel State Cup. (winners and finalist for Level4 cups and winner for Level5 cups).  I rebuilded the Israel State Cup , like in the reality.

Edited by claassen

There are some problems with AFC Solidarity Cup.

At first, competition history is sometimes not marked. E.g. I am in 2039 year and I have competition stats only from 2016, 2028 and 2032.

And it should be played between nations which are dropped from both World Cup and Asian Cup qualification, not always the same teams.

Btw. It's a bit shame you would not do Holland. You have unblocked 3rd divs in each playable European country where it is possible (I think), but Holland is missing.

But now, enjoy your game! ;)

9 hours ago, Mardels said:

At first, competition history is sometimes not marked. E.g. I am in 2039 year and I have competition stats only from 2016, 2028 and 2032.

And it should be played between nations which are dropped from both World Cup and Asian Cup qualification, not always the same teams.

Btw. It's a bit shame you would not do Holland. You have unblocked 3rd divs in each playable European country where it is possible (I think), but Holland is missing.

There is a perfectly good Dutch league file here, created by the official Dutch data researcher and which goes down a number of divisions :)

18 hours ago, Mardels said:

I really think SI should include the 3rd tier of Holland in the Vanilla version. Especially when you see what countries that already have their 3rd tier in the game.

On topic: Doing a journey save with all African countries loaded. Will let people know if any problems with the Africa files.

Hey

With the Australia NPL section, maybe you can add the regional state cups which would be able to then qualify through to the FFA Cup for Australia. For example my local state have the Lakoseljac Cup with the winner going through to the FFA Cup Round of 32.

Anyone else's game crashes on start up when using claassen's files? When I don't use his files my game starts fine.

Edit: did some checking and found out that everything runs fine except de Oceania files, at least some of them cause crashes. Don't know exactly which one, don't have any time to check that.

Edit2: Turns out it probably has to do with my mac having a file limit of 265. Now trying to get rid of that limit to load all these leagues.

Edited by picopowerr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2016 at 22:11, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

You need to put them out of the Europe folder, South American folder etc.

No folders, just the files directly in Editor Data.

So this is valid for all the .fmf files we're gonna add in the editor file folder, right? Doesn't matter if it's a league, a name fix or whatever, no subfolders at all otherwise the files won't work?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, claassen said:

Hi,
I will do updates for FM18, but these will release less quickly ;)

In order of release: South America, Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania.

Any possibility of creating 3 leagues from continents that dont have 3 leagues from the beginning rather quickly? (N.America, Africa and Oceania)

On 10/21/2017 at 23:00, claassen said:

Hi,

In order of release: South America, Europe, Asia, North America, Africa, Oceania.

Do you know which specific countries you're going to be dong first mate? I won't be starting my proper long term save until you've done a few nations in Asia & Oceania.

On 10/21/2017 at 23:00, claassen said:

Hi,

Hi Claassen. Can I please request a couple of leagues I'm waiting for to do my long term FM18 save? It'd be massively helpful to have Egypt and Japan as I can't do what I want to do without them (and I have absolutely no idea how to even begin doing them for myself). Hats off to you for your efforts, I used your leagues last year and was extremely impressed. :)

55 minutes ago, Northernpilgrim said:

Hi Claassen. Can I please request a couple of leagues I'm waiting for to do my long term FM18 save? It'd be massively helpful to have Egypt and Japan as I can't do what I want to do without them (and I have absolutely no idea how to even begin doing them for myself). Hats off to you for your efforts, I used your leagues last year and was extremely impressed. :)

but you know that it's not possible to release any files because there's no editor atm? I'm sure that right after the full release of the game there will be some leagues added :)

8 hours ago, Bigpole said:

but you know that it's not possible to release any files because there's no editor atm? I'm sure that right after the full release of the game there will be some leagues added :)

Of course I know this isn't possible yet :) I was just asking if, when he starts to make leagues, if the Egypt and Japan ones could be done soon. I appreciate that everyone will have leagues they'd likle to see, but at the same time, if you don't ask, you don't get. Either way I look forward to seeing Claassen's work again this year :)

All leagues and cups will be redone with their format and rules 2017/2018 (then their new format if they change (ex Bolivia from 2018)), and there will still be many little improvements over last year, especially on leagues with apertua and clausura stage.. etc. 

Year after year, it's better. :)

In order, I will do all new countries for South America and Europe then best countries in Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania.

Then , in a 2nd time, I will do rest of Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania

Finally,  I will do International/Continental competitons (with new Concacaf league if I can), then I will add leagues on existing countries.  ;)

Objectif: about 230-240 updates

Edited by claassen

13 hours ago, claassen said:

All leagues and cups will be redone with their format and rules 2017/2018 (then their new format if they change (ex Bolivia from 2018)), and there will still be many little improvements over last year, especially on leagues with apertua and clausura stage.. etc. 

Year after year, it's better. :)

In order, I will do all new countries for South America and Europe then best countries in Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania.

Then , in a 2nd time, I will do rest of Asia, North America, Africa and Oceania

Finally,  I will do International/Continental competitons (with new Concacaf league if I can), then I will add leagues on existing countries.  ;)

Objectif: about 230-240 updates

:hammer:

Do you know what is the editor's limit for inputing custom leagues?  I think that last year it did strange things. Adding some leagues and removing others, it sometimes could process, 
but it also crashed to desktop. If anyone knows exact the limit of added custom leagues via editor etc. post it, it would be helpful!

11 minutes ago, claassen said:

Before, it was limited to 69 countries "updated" but since Fm17, there is no limit.  :)

I would agree, but in FM17 I downloaded all of your updates, and then the game crashed. When I took away some and kept it around 180ish it worked fine. Should say I use Mac though, not sure if that has anything to say...

40 minutes ago, TheEarl said:

I would agree, but in FM17 I downloaded all of your updates, and then the game crashed. When I took away some and kept it around 180ish it worked fine. Should say I use Mac though, not sure if that has anything to say...

That means your computer is too weak for that. I used over 220 (with only few left, as they interfered with others) and it works perfect.