Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this was posted a lot of times, but my eyes bleed everytime I look into my editor data folder after I download your addon - is there any way for FM to read league files from subfolder created in editor data? I mean, there is a config file inside, but without examples I don't know how to use it properly with editor data files. Cheers.

@Kleyo: I looked the Comoros cities in the editor and the latitude and longitude are correct. So, I don't understand why.

In meteo, all Comoros cities are by default "English Coastal" ?

@joeys No, there is no possibility to my knowledge. All editor files must be directly in the folder editor data whithout subfolders.

The subfolders were working 2-3 years ago, but no now ...

@For all: After the release of the last official patch 17.3 in March, I will release 10 news updates (8 International updates + Micronesia and Wallis&Futuna) and I will update several formats of competitions which are played on the calendar year (as the Japan or Thailand for example).

4 hours ago, claassen said:

@Kleyo: I looked the Comoros cities in the editor and the latitude and longitude are correct. So, I don't understand why.

@joeys No, there is no possibility to my knowledge. All editor files must be directly in the folder editor data whithout subfolders.

The subfolders were working 2-3 years ago, but no now ...

@For all: After the release of the last official patch 17.3 in March, I will release 10 news updates (8 International updates + Micronesia and Wallis&Futuna) and I will update several formats of competitions which are played on the calendar year (as the Japan or Thailand for example).

That's a great news for the final update! For the Philippines, all teams from UFL went to PFL or not? Their season will start by April.

EDIT: Also, there is a bug regarding the AFC Champions League where the league rules regarding for foreign players. I saw it in Makoto's Cambodian save. Will you also fix it as well?

Edited by sherwinriga

@sherwinriga: OK, I will see for Philippines and for all competition  which begin between January and April

For the AFC Champions League, yes, It's a known bug for years, but that Sigames never corrected.

It's a general bug, not due to updates ( In this case in the @Makoto Nakamura part, it's a bug with a Chinese club and the AFC Champions League that I didn't edit)

To avoid this bug, the only solution is to select all Asian countries at the beginning of the game (even in non-playable, which will not slow down your game)

On 16.02.2017 at 22:02, claassen said:

When you set meteo for city then game don't take attention at latitude and longitude, so I think that uncheck "English Coastal" will solved this problem.

If this meteo are default in database then this should be report as bug in African Database topic.

@claassen I know we keep asking for more when you've already done so much, but could you add the B team for Comunicaciones (Guatemala) playing in the second division if possible? Strange request I reckon, but it seems you have sorted the issues with B teams in other countries so I thought why not ;)

thanks for all these amazing leagues!

@Kleyo : OK I will do, for the last release, after the 17.3 patch.

With the new database 17.3, there are surely many changes for these release!! I will add also Egyptian 2nd division and Iran 3rd division, and there will be an improvement for the calendars of the International competitions ;)

@kandersson : Yes, I Know that Comunicaciones B team participate at the 2nd division and I have already tried to put them in the update.

But with the very complicated format of the 2nd division of Guatemala, Comunicaciones B was often in position to be promoted in 1st division... And this created a bug in the game. The calendar didn't appear for the following seasons.

I have already tried several things but with this kind of format, it's very hard to operate well the B teams.   Also, I preferred to replace them with another team, like that, there are no bugs.  Communicaciones B participating at the Reserve League with the other B Teams.. :)

Edited by claassen

4 hours ago, bradmcc134 said:

wondering if the georgia league could be updated? theres no longer 2 seperate tables, just a table of 10 teams. 

proof here http://uk.soccerway.com/national/georgia/umaglesi-liga/2017/regular-season/r39831/

This is already put in the update from the season 2017 but I will improve it (with the relegation play-off) in the final release of the megapack, after the 17.3 patch.

As expected, there are several updates that are not compatible with the new database 17.3.
I'm working on it, and all the updates will be compatible by Sunday, with several changes on other updates (updating competition formats, 15 new competitions, transfer periods...etc)  ;)

When I load leagues like Andorra, Luxembourg etc. Many of the teams have very few players - even if I load playeers based in nation. Should I tick the "add players to playable teams" or are there enough players for all teams - you just have to sign them?

@EU SOU O DOUGRAS: yes, I will fix it. A little patience please, I work on it to make all the updates compatible with the 17.3 patch. 

Also, many African clubs were created with the 17.3 database and this is duplicate with the ones I created because they were not in the 17.0 database.
Also, there is a lot of work.

@Chewy2006: No plans for to add Luxembourg leagues. Only 1st and 2nd division.

@Mr_Demus: Yes, it's preferable to tick the "add players to playable teams"  at the beginning of the game.

@Chewy2006: There is no league in the real life to Liechtenstein (it's with the Switzerland) and for Niue, the country doesn't exist and there is no clubs in the database!

Changes to 03/03/2017:

- ALL the updates are compatible with the 17.3 Patch!!
- Updating all countries in Europe and South America: New formats of competition for Kazakhstan 2nd division, Georgia (from season 2017), Venezuela 2nd division, fix transfers windows, points deduction, deleting duplicates historics, ... and many others various changes!
- 7 new competitions: *Countries: Micronesia and Wallis&Futuna, so ALL countries in the game are playable with a league!

* Continental: Supercopa EuroAmericana
* International: Francophony Games, Islamic Solidarity Games, Lusophony Games, Pan-Arab Games.
- Improved fixtures for international competitions (work in progress)

This is the before-last release for FM17.
For the last release, I will update several countries of North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania and there will be other competitions!  ;)

2 hours ago, claassen said:

@Chewy2006: There is no league in the real life to Liechtenstein (it's with the Switzerland) and for Niue, the country doesn't exist and there is no clubs in the database!

Changes to 03/03/2017:

- Updating all countries in Europe and South America: New formats of competition for Kazakhstan 2nd division, Georgia (from season 2017), Venezuela 2nd division, fix transfers windows, points deduction, deleting duplicates historics, ... and many others various changes!
- 7 new competitions: *Countries: Micronesia and Wallis&Futuna, so ALL countries in the game are playable with a league!

* International: Francophony Games, Islamic Solidarity Games, Lusophony Games, Pan-Arab Games.

For the last release, I will update several countries of North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania and there will be other competitions!  ;)

You are a champion! It's hard, but i will hold on the the final release to explore the football world which you have created.

3 hours ago, claassen said:

Changes to 03/03/2017:

Claassen, great work as always. Please don't forget to update Tajikistan, i've posted new league format and rules couple of weeks ago. If there will be any questions, feel free to ask. I'm going to make an update with real players for this country, so it will be great if the league rules and format will be realistic.

Thanks claassen! Looking forward to the final update.

Regarding the J-League finance discussed months ago, perhaps you would like to reconsider upping the finance over there? Yesterday Podolski announced his move to Kobe in the summer, most likely due to the money given by the new TV deal. I have been tweaking the file myself but would like to have a better representation on these files. :)

On 3/2/2017 at 09:32, Mr_Demus said:

When I load leagues like Andorra, Luxembourg etc. Many of the teams have very few players - even if I load playeers based in nation. Should I tick the "add players to playable teams" or are there enough players for all teams - you just have to sign them?

Yes always click on that

14 hours ago, claassen said:

Changes to 03/03/2017:

Please link fot FM17 Megapack 200 Updates by claassen (Final Pack), 207 leagues not working for 17.1.0 red errors.  I need this version, because I use an update from Sortitoutsi and with version 17.3.0 to duplicate players. I need to file 200 leagues Final Pack January 29 (unless such date). I beg you

Thank you for your feedback :)

@steff13: OK, yes, I will do for Tajikistan for the final release.

@igorferreira118: I don't know dates for the final release. There is more work than expected. Surely end of next week.

@a.panda: I looked and I think that the Japanese clubs are already enough rich with the money that I put.  I will not change that.

@Mardels: OK, I'll see and I will add perhaps

New release with all Oceania and North America updated with:

- New format for Haiti 1st division (18 clubs in 2016 then 16 clubs from 2017)

- Add Honduras Super Cup, Panama Cup, El Salvador Cup

- Transfer window updated, remove duplicate historics..etc

Remains Asia, Africa (the longest to do) and International and my work will be finished :)

Changes to 07/03/2017
- New International competition: Central American Games (for U20)
- Updating all countries in Asia and International competitions with:
- New format for Tajikistan 1st and 2nd division (from 2017 season), Nepal 2nd division

- Add Bangladesh 2nd division, Cambodia 2nd division and Mongolia 2nd division
- Fix bug to East Timor and Adjustement for Thailand 3rd division, Philippines league..
- Improvement fixtures for all International competitions
- Transfer window updated, remove duplicate historics..etc

Remains just Africa and my work will be finished. :)

Edited by claassen

Thanks

Yes, for Africa, it's reported in the thread Africa Data Issues.  They have created some, except unfortunately for small countries (Comoros, Madagascar among others ..)

So I will have to remove all the clubs that I created to replace them with the same ones that are now in the official 17.3 database, there is work..

5 hours ago, claassen said:

Thanks

Yes, for Africa, it's reported in the thread Africa Data Issues.  They have created some, except unfortunately for small countries (Comoros, Madagascar among others ..)

So I will have to remove all the clubs that I created to replace them with the same ones that are now in the official 17.3 database, there is work..

What will happen if you use the original 17.0 database on the 17.3 patch? Could be temporary work-around?

@marcolmo: no, sorry

@Bashar: Thanks, I fixed. (See changelist below)

Changes to 11/03/2017 (FINAL Pack!)
- New International competition: Central American & Caribbean Games (for U21)
- Updating all countries in Africa and adding Egypt 2nd division.
- Update France (with only French Cup rebuilding): for winners of specific competitions on updates of Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Tahiti, New-Caledonia... are qualified for the 7th round of the French Cup, like IRL!

- Fix minors bugs to Taiwan and Canada
- Adjustment of Georgian leagues with the 2017 teams and formats and update Georgia Cup format.
- Transfer window updated for Africa...etc

This is the final pack for FM17.
I will not change this updates (except if a big bug is reported) and I will not do other updates!
Cheers :)

Edited by claassen

Japanese file is just competition. With the Foss database Japanese players&staff, I tested and it work well.

Australian NPLs and USA NALS and USL, I do not because it's impossible of all well to configure with the different rules of draft, squad rules etc ... and because there is no system of promotion-relegation with the 1st divisions.

Yes, no limit. You can select the 225 countries playable in the same time if you want, but this may be slow. :D

But, by selecting all the updates and putting some into non-playable, this doesn't affect the speed. 

So, you can see all the results of the whole world and to be very fast by selecting for example 25 countries in playable and 200 in non playable! 

Everything depends on the power of your computer, you adjust.  And you can later, add-delete countries leagues in playable or non-playable, a dream for a Globe-trotter game :D

Edited by claassen

Hey @claassen, with the update of March is fixed the problem with 2nd Bolivia and Venezuela?... The Copa Libertadores group stage isn't played before 2018, only 2017. Thanks and dowloading!

EDIT: Simulated to 2023 and the stage group is played, thanks!!

Edited by ucdark