Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@howabe: yes, after ,I will do best leagues in North America and Africa

@segami: The 1st version have a little bug, It may be because of that? But I corrected and with the final version, no crash for me until test in 2027! Download the last version.

1 hour ago, claassen said:

@howabe: yes, after ,I will do best leagues in North America and Africa

@segami: The 1st version have a little bug, It may be because of that? But I corrected and with the final version, no crash for me until test in 2027! Download the last version.

Where can you find the latest version please?

Thank you @claassen I guess what you do with the finance with J League is good in order to balance the leagues. It's no surprise no Japan club wins the Champions League in your test, ambition does not always lead to results :D

Perhaps it would be a good idea to come back to the J League finance later when i) all leagues are completed, and ii) more exact numbers are released in the coming months. Nevertheless thanks for looking into the finance and I appreciate your extra effort!

Look forward to the other minor leagues in Asia, Africa and Oceania!

Can someone quickly explain how to install these?

Do we just put it in Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ football manager 2017 \ data \ db \ 1710 \ lnc \

And do you have to delete any other files and any other files we have installed there? (ie, i added someones brazil name, german name, japan team name fix)

You need to put them out of the Europe folder, South American folder etc.

No folders, just the files directly in Editor Data.

- Perhaps the author should put some instructions in the 1st post, to people who have not tried installing custom databases before.

Just a kind suggestion. :):onmehead: 

Edited by IsthmianCorinthian14

15 hours ago, claassen said:

@PequenoGenio : Only leagues

@howabe: North America in first

1st post updated with Iran, Japan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates  :)

Hi,

admittedly I have not checked your file yet (so, it may already be correct), but I just wanted to warn you that JLeague goes back to one-stage format from 2017.

Edited by Dax_

Really tempted to try a Japan save.

And saves in Asia in general, because of these updates.

(FM players in Japan really missing out on a lot with no local licence for database in original game.)

Anybody else aware of and considering the fan/community owned Yokohama FC? (founded by old Yokohama Flügel supporters in 1999).

Currently in J2 League. Pretty much impressing.

Thanks for your hard work again @claassen, and I really appreciated you are adding prize money to all the leagues.

I have a question: for the caribbean region, do you think you will make the same leagues of the fm16 pack? I want to start in the next future a save in the caribbean area, and I have the project to do myself the other leagues (with real format and rules when possible), in order to have all the caribbean nations playable. It would be useful for me to know what leagues you are planning in the manner I can start the work

Yes, normally I will make the same leagues of the FM16 pack and perhaps more... Perhaps, all  missing countries in the world (170 new countries playable) if I am motived until the last patch in March. For Carribean leagues, I will do also the CFU championship qualifying for the Champion's League for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd, like in the real life :)

Gift because for familial reason (I will be father and the update takes a lot of time (between 2 and 5h on average for one update),  it is certainly the last year that I make these updates. Another person will be able to resume and rework the files if it wants (asking me) for the other years.

If not, for those who wonder:

For the format (leagues and cups) and season rules, it's exactly the same (to 100% for the moment) that in the reality. You can verify.
Source: http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=home (it's amazing this site!) and wikipedia when the competitions are not on scoresways (Cups in Africa, Oceania and very little leagues especially)

For the rules, it's lot of search on the Federation and Competitions sites, google, wikipedia, and several people from the FM community give me information in PM for to be the most realistic possible

After, I can be wrong (as everyone), and in this case, say it to me (not agressively and with a source if possible!) and I will correct.  ;)

For the leagues prize money and TV initial money, there are all fictif (very complicated to find) but I uniform and made to make it as realistic as possible in the game Football Manager, depending the reputation of the league and country in 1st and wealth of the country and continent in 2nd.  Normally, clubs will not be too rich or bankrupt after several seasons

After the money can change in the game according to the dynamic reputation . ;)

Edited by claassen

9 minutes ago, claassen said:

Gift because for familial reason (I will be father),  it is certainly the last year that I make these updates

This is a bad news for the players but I'm happy for you, my congratulations! Then I hope you will mantain motived this year :)

9 minutes ago, claassen said:

For the format (leagues and cups) and season rules, it's exactly the same (to 100% for the moment) that in the reality. You can verify.
Source: http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=soccer&page=home (it's amazing this site!) and wikipedia when the competitions are not on scoresways (Cups in Africa, Oceania and very little leagues especially)

For the rules, it's lot of search on the Federation and Competitions sites, google, wikipedia, and several people from the FM community give me information in PM for to be the most realistic possible

Yes, I use the same sources. Soccerway instead of Scoresway, but they are practically the same site

Yes, I maintain motived for this year.

Yes Soccerway and Scoresway are pratically the same site but on Scoresway, there is in more the Season Rules (format, table order, cups stage, match rules, draw rules,..etc) for all competitions (it's very pratic for the updates!) :)

32 minutes ago, claassen said:

there is in more the Season Rules (format, table order, cups stage, match rules, draw rules,..etc) for all competitions (it's very pratic for the updates!) :)

I did not realize before this important difference, thanks for the information :thup:

Yes and for the windows transfert, my source is this one: https://www.fifatms.com/itms/worldwide-transfer-windows-calendar/

Uzbekistan and Kuweit release on the workshop.

Has started North America with Costa Rica but very complicated because the formats of competitions have changed. No semi final, it's a "cuadrangular" now for opening and closing stage, and there is no final if the winner of the 1st phase and the winner of cuadrangular are the same..  

There is on the other hand a "gran final" between the winner of the 1st phase and the winner of the cuadrangular if it's not the same club.. :idiot:

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, claassen said:

Yes and for the windows transfert, my source is this one: https://www.fifatms.com/itms/worldwide-transfer-windows-calendar/

Uzbekistan and Kuweit release on the workshop.

Has started North America with Costa Rica but very complicated because the formats of competitions have changed. No semi final, it's a "cuadrangular" now for opening and closing stage, and there is no final if the winner of the 1st phase and the winner of cuadrangular are the same..  

There is on the other hand a "gran final" between the winner of the 1st phase and the winner of the cuadrangular if it's not the same club.. :idiot:

I could continue your work next year... just need some help in some advanced tools, but i can do that if you want... we can talk about this later

12 hours ago, claassen said:

Gift because for familial reason (I will be father and the update takes a lot of time (between 2 and 5h on average for one update),  it is certainly the last year that I make these updates. Another person will be able to resume and rework the files if it wants (asking me) for the other years.

Congratulations on becoming a father. I'd be more than happy to resume your work for you  with someone else or by myself or working with you, whichever it doesn't really bother me.

Hi Claassen, congratulations on becoming a father. Just three things I wanted to mention:

1) I've tested all your Latin American files to 2030 and they work great.

2) For the sake of realism, and I know you've stated your reasons, but I can confirm that for Ecuador, Paraguay, and Venezuela, there is no prize money and it is incorporated into the TV money  in the game. You will also notice that Bolivian clubs end up with values of over £25M after a while which is too high, I'd look at reducing/removing prize money. 

3) I would love to take over your South American files/Cyprus file if you would let me. Maybe between us here in this thread we can come up with a team that can continue Claassen's great work and keep his project active for years to come!

You might be interested to know I just successfully started a game with 80 additional leagues/85 editor files. Seems the limit is gone/changed.

I also noticed your Kuwait file has no relegation/promotion, though the real-life one does. Are you planning to add this in at any point? (I know there's basically no Kuwait teams in the database to make a second division with...)

@a.panda: Al Yarmouk and Al Nasr are still in 1st division this year. So, for the moment, I don't know if relegation/promotion or not. Scoresways say not.

"2nd division: 2013-2017 stopped due to all teams competing in VIVA Premier League /Kuwaiti premier league."  I will correct later if more information. ;)However, it remains that 3 clubs outside the 1st division in the database.

@sebastianbart_ Yes, I will do Vietnam and Thailand end of week.

Edited by claassen

@claassen the FIFA website lists the last two spots as relegation http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/nationalleagues/nationalleague=kuwait-kuwait-league-2000000100/standings/index.html

I have no understanding to the Kuwait league or the language so I cannot confirm if this is true or not. Their FA site seems to be under construction as well, perhaps because FIFA is banning the FA currently. This is the furthest I can help :( 

7 hours ago, howabe said:

You might be interested to know I just successfully started a game with 80 additional leagues/85 editor files. Seems the limit is gone/changed.

I also noticed your Kuwait file has no relegation/promotion, though the real-life one does. Are you planning to add this in at any point? (I know there's basically no Kuwait teams in the database to make a second division with...)

Are you sure? Nice!! If the limit is gone we can make a work with every single league.

1st post Updated 30 to 40 updates with new updates:
New-Zealand, Iraq, Kuwait, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Costa Rica, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Panama :)

Now, I will do best African leagues and Thailand and the best countries will be made.
In a second time, will come the small leagues ;)

Edited by claassen

Congratulations on becoming a father claassen! Thanks for all the contributions to the community in these years, your work has been immense!

Btw always like to play New Zealand league, is the OFC champions league qualification already fixed as I remember the default one had issues in the past.

3 hours ago, claassen said:

Thank you.

Yes, for the OFC Champions League qualification, I I have not checked. If it don't work, I will rebuild the OFC Champions League in the same way that the original,  like the last year. ;)

ran a test and it seems that after first season Auckland City and Team Wellington always qualify for OFC champions league even when they shouldn't so I think the issue with OFC CL is still there, hopefully you can fix it at some point like you did last year :)