[WIP] E22 - England to Level 22

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Is the York leauge on this file mate? I've only ever used it to go down to level 10 and I think the York league is 11 or 12.

complete list of the current included leagues is on page 1

and York League is not there yet

21 hours ago, Pompeyboyz said:

complete list of the current included leagues is on page 1

and York League is not there yet

I noticed the list as soon as I posted this and couldn't find the delete comment bit, cheers tho.

On ‎04‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:14, oche balboa said:

The FA Cup is a mess in the game. Third round day had no Premier League clubs 

Plus you need to add TV to it 

Are you sure? I'm playing the 5th season and haven't experienced anything like this

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, scrummybean said:

Have these been completed, as they are excellent. 

I'm unable to find them ........ please can you share what you have?

Not even been playing much so thats where they are still... might have eng done in a  few weeks i'll get on it.

Where do I put the logos? I downloaded the very latest iteration of the database (which is awesome) and I also downloaded the logos, I put them in graphics file in their original folders and now the only club with a correct logo showing is Aston Villa for some bizarre reason. I also use the Gibraltar Leagues and have their logos in the graphics file so I assumed these logos also went there. Not sure if the Gibraltar files are interfering as they're showing correct for that database.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/06/2017 at 06:05, CoolDjGuyFromBerlin said:

Getting an error when trying to start a game, "Walter C Parsons Cup - too many teams (20) requested from south west peninsula league premier divison (19) "  anyone else get that and know how to fix it? have tried to just remove the cup through the editor

Yep same problem.

Nah found it conflicting with another database. Once I stop using the other one it was fine

10 hours ago, goblinshark said:

Yep same problem.

Nah found it conflicting with another database. Once I stop using the other one it was fine

Ah i wanted to use my own custom DB's, pretty disappointing, not even sure on the problem seems to be saying only 19 teams in the league and not 20 but there is 20 teams in the league would be great if somebody could offer a fix on this as I would like to use it and have only recently started a new game so wouldnt have a problem with starting a new one again

2 hours ago, CoolDjGuyFromBerlin said:

Ah i wanted to use my own custom DB's, pretty disappointing, not even sure on the problem seems to be saying only 19 teams in the league and not 20 but there is 20 teams in the league would be great if somebody could offer a fix on this as I would like to use it and have only recently started a new game so wouldnt have a problem with starting a new one again

Downloaded the DB again on my laptop and started a new game, no problems, even loaded with some conflicting DB's already installed. Was able to edit it and start a game no problem. Tried the same file on my desktop and still nothing, even removed all the custom DB files from the game folder and it either wont pick up the new file or will no tell me there is a problem with the combined counties league. Pretty frustrating that it works on one but not the other and the compete lack of support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make all leagues at least semi-pro

Playing amateur is a bit silly in the levels 9 and bellow. It does not matter if you are in level 10 or 20, the same players are available and you can have squads with 1000s of players and free them all whenever you want...

Some help please?

42 minutes ago, burkina2008 said:

Hello

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to make all leagues at least semi-pro

Playing amateur is a bit silly in the levels 9 and bellow. It does not matter if you are in level 10 or 20, the same players are available and you can have squads with 1000s of players and free them all whenever you want...

Some help please?

You would need to change all clubs from amateur to semi-pro and also the contract types in the leagues snd divisions.

Question... so i want to take my favorite team from Guiseley and put them down in level 22 but to make them realistic i was gonna rmeove all players from their squad however should i make them amateur or keep them semi pro like they are now and who to replace them from level 22 or just what to do

On 27/08/2017 at 23:08, Fmfan00 said:

Question... so i want to take my favorite team from Guiseley and put them down in level 22 but to make them realistic i was gonna rmeove all players from their squad however should i make them amateur or keep them semi pro like they are now and who to replace them from level 22 or just what to do

One issue about being semi-pro at that level is how you're going to pay the wage bill.  For the first few levels there are only about 7 clubs on average in the division so the actual number of games played are few. Unless attendances bring in unfeasible sums through the gate you'll likely find yourself spiralling into debt even whilst you gain annual promotions. Really the only way to manage that way is to add some kind of a sugar daddy.

The better alternative, therefore, is to go amateur but keep your original club reputation so that you attract better amateurs than your rivals.

And I'd replace one of the B teams, but do make sure someone takes the place of Guiseley in their league. What I'd actually do is create a Guiseley U18 squad and put them in the L22 division. That would actually have the parent team's rep.

nb a further consideration is travel costs. Guiseley is a long coach trip from Mid-Sussex!!

51 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

One issue about being semi-pro at that level is how you're going to pay the wage bill.  For the first few levels there are only about 7 clubs on average in the division so the actual number of games played are few. Unless attendances bring in unfeasible sums through the gate you'll likely find yourself spiralling into debt even whilst you gain annual promotions. Really the only way to manage that way is to add some kind of a sugar daddy.

The better alternative, therefore, is to go amateur but keep your original club reputation so that you attract better amateurs than your rivals.

And I'd replace one of the B teams, but do make sure someone takes the place of Guiseley in their league. What I'd actually do is create a Guiseley U18 squad and put them in the L22 division. That would actually have the parent team's rep.

nb a further consideration is travel costs. Guiseley is a long coach trip from Mid-Sussex!!

also my other question is if i want to delete a clubs history besides going into the editor searching for the club and then going under team info and then team history and removing all of that info and changing clubs founded from 1909 to 2016 any other history i gotta delete so that when i create my save its a fresh brand new club with no history?

23 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

also my other question is if i want to delete a clubs history besides going into the editor searching for the club and then going under team info and then team history and removing all of that info and changing clubs founded from 1909 to 2016 any other history i gotta delete so that when i create my save its a fresh brand new club with no history?

That's pretty much it. I create my bespoke club by hijacking one and totally gutting the details and starting from scratch. Same old ID but new location, stadium, 'birth date' rivals, the lot.

im loving this database , playing as my hometown Hatfield Town....i have a problem , that the Isthiam premier league is still called this in parts of the game, but after applying a name fix on the player report , it is named the Ryman Premier.....is this hard coded to the game....is there a way to change this in my save please...thanks ....

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (22).png

24 minutes ago, andyterry said:

i keep getting an error saying there is incorrect teams in the leagues.. any fix?

Sounds like you're running another database alongside this 1 bro I had the same issue so unticked the other database I had going and problem solved.

On 8/22/2017 at 05:59, Fmfan00 said:

If u start in level 22 at which level does ur club go semi pro? level 13 or 14?

It will probably depend on your finances. If the money's there to go semi-pro then you could change at any time although there may be divisions lower than 11 that are amateur clubs only.

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jwchriste said:

So now that we're getting ready to start over with new saves on FM18, how did everyone do with their lower league teams on FM17?  Anyone make it from L22 to the top?

I think I achieved about 5 promotions in about five playing months before I had to delete the game due to work commitments. Needless to say despite having zero time to dedicate to FM!* I will be buying it as soon as Dan has the new file ready!  :-)

Archived