*** CMO Awards 2003 *** PRESENTATION - SUNDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2003

Marlow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raptor:

All good awards ceremonies take place near X-mas icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You will win the best moderaptor award. Never seen somebody with that many posts icon_eek.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

I voted for patmoore as the biggest poofy ponce pr¡ck in the forum..... icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your really are terrified of me, awwwwww have a bit of chocolate, Im not a meanie!! You big pansy, big bloused girlie. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TURPS:

I reckon me and u get together patty for a little game of Poker, and sort this out once and for all icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'd lose to me, poker Id take all your chips in seconds. CM, well you might get lucky like Powlay and have a chance. How about a Haggis eating contest, I guarantee you'd win that. icon_biggrin.gif

Wrong Patty i'm loaded and have a poker face of steel. I pould eat haggis for Scotland tho ur right about that icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get your schillings out then laddy. If I tapped your face, would it make a 'clunky' sound? If it ever looks like my poker face is puzzled, its not the game, it will be me trying to understand what your saying. icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marlow:

Uppage icon_cool.gif

I've decided that the deadline for votes is the _ 1st December 2003 _

With the awards ceremony being on _ Saturday 13th December 2003 _

If you'd be interested in helping out with presenting etc, please contact me on MSN. icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a reminder for everyone. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

dogmeisters votes are in late, due to shifts and also being one of the bosses on here icon_wink.gif ahem, soz marlow icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let you off. icon_wink.gif

Archived