[Suggestion] More detail loan options

Jcannon83

Hi there,

I would like the ability to reject a loan offer because of squad status. I don't my young prodige's to move and play in the other clubs reserve team. 

I would also like the option to add payments for missed game, Say if the club offers for loan and has them as a key player, but decide to bench him or not even pick him in the match squad (}if fitness less than 80%{) then they pay money for that. 

I want to interact with my on loan players too, ask them how they are doing, to which they could say they enjoying life and the game, or missing home, not getting much game time, doesn't get on with manager etc etc. 

1 hour ago, Jcannon83 said:

Say if the club offers for loan and has them as a key player, but decide to bench him or not even pick him in the match squad (}if fitness less than 80%{) then they pay money for that. 

Do you know of any real life deal done like that? No club would loan players on that basis

2 hours ago, Jcannon83 said:

I would like the ability to reject a loan offer because of squad status. I don't my young prodige's to move and play in the other clubs reserve team.

I want to interact with my on loan players too, ask them how they are doing, to which they could say they enjoying life and the game, or missing home, not getting much game time, doesn't get on with manager etc etc. 

If I'm not mistaken the first thing is already possible. Second idea seems like it could be a good thing to enable.

• 3 months later...

Archived