FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you i was going to get wankerded some time this week didnt i, its a shame im bear a PC and the fporums are up and workming.,

icon_biggrin.gif yay for pints of wkd blu and smirnyoff ive mixers

Now do i continue throught the whole weekend or do i get up like a good parent and take mt step son chrimstmas shippong.

Ello folks

any of the old faces still about, been on along sabbatical

had another wean working long shifts changing crappy nappies etc

Have fm08 but waiting for the first patch, whats it like online,

Forums looking magic Goldy Marlow Andy H anyway will be buzzing in and out now as i start to get to grips with FM 08,

get ready for the next dogmeister tactics icon_wink.gif

need a break from Enemy territory Quake wars icon_smile.gif

Heya Dogs long time no see, glad to hear you're doing good!

A break from FM is good, I did the same but went to world of warcraft instead & then came back, enjoy it as much as I used to when I was young now so a good idea to have a break from the game online.

Look forward to seeing you tear up some teams online, havent started the clan game I'm in yet as waiting for the patch also but we did a little test & it seemed similar to FM07 which I enjoyed more then most previous versions so fingers crossed FM08 will be good for a long term game also on here.

Aye up! Hello Dogmeister!

Yeah the forum is coming along nicely, developing every year as we go.

Be good to see you around again! FM08 is good fun like the others, just of course not as quick but we get through ok in our clan game.

Hope everything work, family etc is going well and im sure we will hear more from you soon!

ps. Dogmeister tactics? Oh! Happy Memories! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by dogs:

yeah Goldmeister icon_biggrin.gif

you do a sterling job wheres the welsh banker anyhow icon_wink.gif

No idea, probably doing something with sheep, he aint around much these days. Gone to Sheep Uni or something like that!

Which is why Andy has been promoted, been keeping up his excellent job. Fully deserved for the lad!

Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Damn I wasn't quick enough to say me icon_cool.gif

How funny you coming in though Goldy as that guy said he had a problem with you, comical timing at it's best icon_biggrin.gif

Thats why FMO is the best forum! icon_biggrin.gif hehe

Beginning to feel a little disturbed, there's only been one piece of nonsense posted today. Wonder where they all are? Sitting hitting the refresh button on in the all new patch thread is my guess!

Is the above plausible, or is everyone waiting for Andy and Goldy to come on, just to **** them off!

Originally posted by Old Git:

Beginning to feel a little disturbed, there's only been one piece of nonsense posted today. Wonder where they all are? Sitting hitting the refresh button on in the all new patch thread is my guess!

Is the above plausible, or is everyone waiting for Andy and Goldy to come on, just to **** them off!

Or theyre all sitting in detention and cant come on here! icon_biggrin.gif

No Goldy they all in general Discussion with a stopwatch ready to moan the slightest mention of a delay in the patch.

Then normal service is resumed with them coming and spamming the forum asking if the patch is compatible with joe bloggs router.

Archived