FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

Originally posted by deez0r:

Nice to see a few of the regulars still about in Goldy, Marlow etc.

Does marlow the sheep actually play anymore? Does he still quit when he gets sacked as Cardiff and throw all his toys out of the pram?

And refuse to manage anyone else?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah had a few fb CM01/02 games where me and a mate (when i had 2 PC's in same room) used to stay up all night and play them. Got to around 2047 or something before we updated to another versions. Think 1v1's or else small games are the best way to enjoy FMO as it seems to go by quicker and is a bit more personal. Used to have a few with Argie Wizard as well.

Originally posted by Andy H:

Don't know how to do that I'm afraid Dee, ask Goldy he will prolly know.

Sandy - Dunno mate not really thought about it yet. Lets see how the game plays first.

All I know about FM08 is that Hearts are the best researched team icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Don't know how to do that I'm afraid Dee, ask Goldy he will prolly know.

Sandy - Dunno mate not really thought about it yet. Lets see how the game plays first.

All I know about FM08 is that Hearts are the best researched team icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye you can never have enough overrated Lithuianans in FM!!! icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by deez0r:

Andy any chance you could sort my old account out?

Andy leaves the intelligent stuff to me cos quite frankly, he aint got a clue icon_biggrin.gif

Catch me on MSN and we will see what we can do Dee!

Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deez0r:

Andy leaves the intelligent stuff to me cos quite frankly, he aint got a clue icon_biggrin.gif

Catch me on MSN and we will see what we can do Dee! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah cause I bet you knew how to do everything without anyone actually showing you what to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deez0r:

Catch me on MSN and we will see what we can do Dee! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah cause I bet you knew how to do everything without anyone actually showing you what to do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its called experimenting! icon_smile.gif

If you dont ask, you dont get icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Powlay:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you dont ask, you dont get

Can i be a mod please? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice of you to ask but NO! icon_biggrin.gif

muhahahaha icon_biggrin.gif:p

I go away for a couple of days and damn I missed out on all the action and really sticking the boot into utter idiots who have no brains!!! icon_mad.gif

just because your mob lost today, no need to take it out on the kids icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

I go away for a couple of days and damn I missed out on all the action and really sticking the boot into utter idiots who have no brains!!! icon_mad.gif

just because your mob lost today, no need to take it out on the kids icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lost we were pumped!!!!!

God awful performance!!!!!!

Even if I was in a great mood I will would still take it out on people who cannot follow simple instructions.

You would think posting on these forums is as hard as it is for Strachan to pick a half decent Celtic team!!!!!

Originally posted by Old Git:

How do you do FM Online??

Start off by ignoring all the stuff in bold at the top of the page was the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw that one!

I prefer the, "take the wrapper thats around the cd case off, then open the case andtake the cd out of the cd case..."

Originally posted by Powlay:

Ive bit the bullet and added myself to the available players listings icon_frown.gif

Someone find me room for a game or i will fart in here.

Dont think anyone is desperate enough at the moment to have you in their game icon_biggrin.gif

Please do not post in our thread asking to join, if we need players we will place an ad in the FMO - Clan Advertiser Thread

If you do then you can forget your chance of playing alongside us.

seems to work lads icon14.gif

Archived