FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

Chuckle of the night.

What you have written does not even make sense.

Any chance of you posting in proper English and using punctuation instead of this drivel you are posting in, it's not even text speak it's worse.

Then come back tot his forum read the advice given to all at the top of the forum, read the topics and post in this forum properly.

Rant about txt speak, punctuation...and cant even spell sounds like me!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Powlay:

Chuckle of the night.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What you have written does not even make sense.

Any chance of you posting in proper English and using punctuation instead of this drivel you are posting in, it's not even text speak it's worse.

Then come back tot his forum read the advice given to all at the top of the forum, read the topics and post in this forum properly.

Rant about txt speak, punctuation...and cant even spell sounds like me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was me. icon_cool.gif

I was trying to type fast to get my post done but hey I ballsed it up!!! icon_cool.gif

Least most of it was readable. icon_cool.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

yes but would you let him poke you in the bum with his schlong?

every man has his price icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But a penny chew's a bit on the cheap side! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Powlay:

i dont recal ever posting threads here there and everywhere, i also had a head start over some people as i could read!

And you forget i was never a n00b i was a nob! icon_biggrin.gif

You was? You mean, you still are surely?? :-D

Not really heard much about it in all honesty apart from the FM08 thread that seems to be consumed with lots of crap. Screenshots look good and the new features look promising so there is hope.

Hope online play is more reliable though!!! icon_mad.gif

I can never understand the problems with FMO 07???? the two games we run are fine, both in season 26/27 and going strong.

I dunno maybe it was a bit of bad luck but three games crashing!!!!! Fooking annoying!!! icon_mad.gif

CHECK OUT MY TEAM NOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUW

My middlesbrough side, season 2033/34

Goal Keepers

1 - Greco - 22 years old

13 - Li Pu - 28yrs

12 - Rojas - 29yrs

Defenders

17 - Zuccarelli - 25yrs - DC

16 - Nousias - 26yrs - DC

5 - Kearney - 32yrs - DC

6 - Cristiano - 19yrs - DC/S

14 - Minchev - 26yrs - DLC/ML

24 - McDonald - 31yrs - D/WBL

20 - Leonardo - 22yrs - D/WB/MR

2 - Erdinc - 32yrs - WBL

Midfielders

22 - de Jong - 22yrs - MRC

23 - Doherty - 25yrs - DM/AMLC

15 - Noll - 28yrs - AML

4 - Powell - 31yrs - D/WBR DM MRC

7 - Ried - 28yrs - AMRLC

3 - Cantero - 24yrs - DC/DM

21 - Bell - 23yrs - DC/DM

11 - Alexandre - 23yrs - AMLC

8 - Brown - 23yrs - MC

Forwards/Strikers

10 - Carreras - 24yrs - ST

18 - Lord - 25yrs - ST

19 - Gentilini - 29yrs - ST

9 - Griffin - 29yrs - AMLC/FC

Tried to sell Greco in the summer but couldnt get the £15m i thought i would. Rojas signed on a free but hasnt settled well and Pu is at the club for the money he brings in!

Nousias im not happy with, the chairman brought him in for a huge fee when he really isnt needed. Kearney and Zucarrelli are my first choice DC's with Minchev a replacement for Kearney and Cristiano for Zuccarelli.

Erdinc was another brought in by the chairman but i cannot get rid of him he is like a bad penny. He currently starts at DL with McDonald his backup.

Leonardo starts at RB with Powell his replacement.

Brown and Cantero are my midfielders in the middle with Powell/Bell being backs ups.

Doherty is another who im struggling to sell along and de Jong is a back up who came in for free. Ried and Alexandre play on the wings with former player and now loan signing Noll and de Jong backs ups.

Up top Lord is...'Lording it'! He is fantastic, Gentillini is his back up with a tough choice between Griffin and Carreras as the FC on the left.

So yeah thats my current crop, got loads and loads and loads of youngsters out on loan.

Powell, Nousias, Karney, McDonald, Erdonc, Doherty and de Jong will all leave at the seasons end with youngsters coming in from my reserves to replace them. But no doubt my chairman will but me a load of crap for £15+m just to annoy me.

Originally posted by AsherDSSc:

I'm contemplating giving up alcohol for the sole reason of playing FM08 and being half decent at it

Never to both giving up alcohol and you being half decent at it icon_razz.gif

You could win the uefa cup in tomorrows session but I doubt it icon_frown.gificon_smile.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Plus I do need a drink after hosting for 11 seasons.

I understand Dunga, am on crack and thats with 21 seasons icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All that money in Seville eh! Skimming something off the top to feed your habit! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Plus I do need a drink after hosting for 11 seasons.

I understand Dunga, am on crack and thats with 21 seasons icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly playing with that lot drove me to drink icon_biggrin.gif my liver needs a break before 08.

Andy I'm off tomorrow so I load the game up onto a website for you then.

almost that time again to bring down your empty box of FM07 down from the shelf, blow of the dust and let your Fm07 disc see the light of day for the 1st time in 12 months and then shove back its its orginal box and stick back up on the shelf or flog it or better still, turn it into a ashtray.

so hows the weather up your way icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by dudester:

Dunga people want to pull your pants up and sort this draw out or is that pull your finger out? hmmm icon_biggrin.gif

Draws going to take place this week, just need to speak to a couple of the players and make sure they still want to be part of the 08 game.

Also Boulty how's the new clan banner you promised coming along icon_wink.gif.

Archived