FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dunga99:

Can a modertor delete my post in the Clan Advertiser Thread please.

Back up to 12 players and it should stop the emails

Thanks.

No we prefer it if you are spammed with applications! icon_biggrin.gif muhahahaha

ok ok, its sorted! icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Can a modertor delete my post in the Clan Advertiser Thread please.

Back up to 12 players and it should stop the emails

Thanks.

No we prefer it if you are spammed with applications! icon_biggrin.gif muhahahaha

ok ok, its sorted! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

aww i was finding it quite amusing all the people applying that got accepted with their various problems.

1 person not able to hack it.

another having a nasty virus, having said that the people adding you in the hope you will help them get in was rather annoying icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudester:

So glad someone else is now getting the random adds other then me. Was like being a an FMO pimp and people wanting me to hook them up with clans.

You are the FMO pimp Andy icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually think I need to retire I am going to be a resident pimp in FML finally got on the beta Sunday.

So Dunga you will have to find and a new and Boulty is disqualified for any reason really don't think he sober enough to be a successful pimp. icon_biggrin.gif

best way to learn......

knick some CASH from mother rush down to PC world and pick up photoshop or any other good software like photoshop.

read the book and then get high and let your mind be free.

and after a few dodgy banners you'll soon get the hang of it.........

I did notice that your been pimping yourself on the FML forum a lot lately icon_razz.gif, good luck dude with the testing icon14.gif if anyone can find a sacking bug you can icon_wink.gif

Lately???? haven't you seen the chicken soup looking stuff on his chin??

icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thread was dropping far too far down the page for my liking! icon_wink.gif

For all the whinging and whining in GD about the ME etc, there still seems an abundance of people with an undesirable urge to get an online game and bug the hell out of Andy with misplaced posts! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

Andys a legend and deep down he loves it.

that Mr Gold needs to buck up his ideas and start helping out icon_biggrin.gif

wow for 3 months there 4 clans running the show I blink and now there 44 icon_eek.gif

What you think I got Andy in for icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Old Git:

Andy,

Is there a reason why, when threads are closed for being "misplaced", they can't be deleted?

Ferg

Yes and no really.

Once the thread is closed we do not delete it right away so that the person who posted it can see what was replied and let him take the required action.

If we just deleted it right away then its very likely that the person would just post the same thread over and over again until they see a reply.

So therefore we leave it a few days and then they get cleaned up in a monthly tidy up of the forum.

When the thread is closed as you notice it goes to the bottom very quickly anyway as people post in their clan threads pushing it out of the way.

I want to edit the help thread a bit more to include a lot more of the standard answers that have been given to people with their problems.

I will be trying to sieve through the help thread over the next 2/3 weeks to get this information and then code it into the opening page or into a completely new thread.

If there is anyone who wants to help, let me know, if anyone has any Questions, pref Questions + Answers that should be added, let me know too.

Hopefully make a difference to some questions that ive noticed keep repeating themselves over and over again.

Originally posted by Goldy:

Yes and no really.

Once the thread is closed we do not delete it right away so that the person who posted it can see what was replied and let him take the required action.

If we just deleted it right away then its very likely that the person would just post the same thread over and over again until they see a reply.

So therefore we leave it a few days and then they get cleaned up in a monthly tidy up of the forum.

When the thread is closed as you notice it goes to the bottom very quickly anyway as people post in their clan threads pushing it out of the way.

Cheers Goldy, me being a stickler for tidiness again! Haven't got a lot on work-wise, so any help I can give you with the Help thread tidy help, let me know. MSN on profile, I think!

Originally posted by stabwest:

don't do it Goldy he'll get you sacked and take you down a league or two icon_biggrin.gif

Tez icon_wink.gif

Yeah but if I can get my hands on those Nuneaton Millions I´ll be sorted! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Yes and no really.

Cheers Goldy, me being a stickler for tidiness again! Haven't got a lot on work-wise, so any help I can give you with the Help thread tidy help, let me know. MSN on profile, I think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Much appreciated! Added you on msn so if you get a message, its me icon_smile.gif

Im off work in about 2 weeks time so will working on it for most of the day then and hopefully get something nicely layed out for it.

Righto, all sorted with my internet. Now if Goldy will stop selling heaters me and him can start with our Bath vs Premiership Young All Stars again.

How is everyone these days? I see Andy H is on his period. A tad angry Andy? *Hugs*

I was going to annoy you and speak in text but I am already on a yellow card. It expires tommorrow so will do it then for you Andy icon_wink.gif.

Everyone updated with new patch I take it?

deez0r

Yellow Card - Starting offensive threads (exp 4/3/08, Smiley)

you starting ones about making love to the misses while playing the eagles threads????

No I posted a thread about:

"If your a virgin, is the last girl you have been in is your mum?"

Discuss

OTF didnt like dirty comedy. icon_frown.gif

My friend said that one day randomly, I thought it was hilarious. icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by deez0r:

No I posted a thread about:

"If your a virgin, is the last girl you have been in is your mum?"

Discuss

OTF didnt like dirty comedy. icon_frown.gif

My friend said that one day randomly, I thought it was hilarious. icon_biggrin.gif

got ya ............. Discuss icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudester:

I see Andy made another friend in here the other day. icon_biggrin.gif

Did you get lost on your way to the FM Live forums? icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FML servers were down. icon_wink.gif

Well if it needs testing Dungy it needs testing. icon_wink.gif

Couple of new gameworlds opened last week I'm not sure they would launch 2 new gameworlds if they were planning to release it the game in next few weeks.

Game is awesome btw.

Archived