FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads won't be online line very much as my broadband got cut off due to some tit who shall remain nameless. 56k is killing me but normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

I missed the guy throwing insults at me as well. icon_frown.gif

I am sure there will be plenty more. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Tony Hall:

guys when ever a german like Goldy starts to boast just remind him 1-5 plus 1966, plus 1914 and 1945

and I thought you wanted your clan to get established clan status......going to be ultra difficult now! icon_biggrin.gif

Well, so far, another quiet day from the nonsense makers. Guess they are all too busy whinging about how great they once were, but now the patch is finally out, they have suddenly become rubbish.

Oh wait, those are the same ones that said the game was rubbish, and there weaknesses were down to the poor job done by SI.

"Always look on the bright side of life"

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by STFC will rule again:

Andy, when you get a min on msn, can I send you the logo link code for the EPLchallenge thread so you can add it to the top of Niall's first post?

It'll help us actually look professional icon_razz.gif.

Thanks

Need more than new logo link code for that muhahaha! icon_biggrin.gif hehe

If your on tonight or tomorrow then send it to me via msn, Im back home tomorrow night. (If Andy hasnt sorted it by then)

I love people who try to make a point and have no supporting evidence to backup their claims.......its what makes moderating this forum more and more enjoyable with each person that enters! icon_smile.gif

Of course that and all the excellent regulars we have icon_smile.gif Apart from Dudester, still dont know how he got in! icon_razz.gificon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by dudester:

Goldy your campaign to get rid of me not going to work I'm telling you! icon_biggrin.gif

That sounds like a tempting challenge! icon_biggrin.gif

what was that you said about my mother? icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

I just want to ask how i should set up the playable leagues for onliner.

Everyone has premiership clubs.

Is it possible to play with serie a and la liga in background. There is 11 of us and so I was thinking of having

Premiership and Championship playable

Serie A and La Liga background

Maybe League 1 and 2 background aswell.

Originally posted by dudester:

They just coming ip's and emails sprouting up all over the place.

Should be fun when Goldy comes back on forum. icon_biggrin.gif

Thats moderator abuse, think thats a yellow card!!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by TGD:

I just want to ask how i should set up the playable leagues for onliner.

Everyone has premiership clubs.

Is it possible to play with serie a and la liga in background. There is 11 of us and so I was thinking of having

Premiership and Championship playable

Serie A and La Liga background

Maybe League 1 and 2 background aswell.

as background there fine, host pc very important, as is the lowest spec pc.

low spec pcs and poor b/b i.e anything under 1gb will play havoc with the game.

you'll find the game will hang at points, other users may find they always have a spinning a ball and only time they can read news is on match day.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Andy H:

Lads won't be online line very much as my broadband got cut off due to some tit who shall remain nameless.

I wonder what tit forgot to pay the bill icon_biggrin.gif

Andy your mob are so jammy, bloody gutted, but not down.

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Lads won't be online line very much as my broadband got cut off due to some tit who shall remain nameless.

Andy your mob are so jammy, bloody gutted, but not down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong thread perhaps Davie!

Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Wrong thread perhaps Davie! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps I've really lost it after all! Oops!

Certainly wasn't me. Parents should not be allowed near technology in any way shape or form thats all I'm saying! icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah the Hoops definitely had lady luck smiling on them but you got win your home games. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SS Vanan:

1332bignn2.jpg

icon_confused.gif ???????

did you poke<STRIKE>r </STRIKE>him in the eye? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I blame the JD

Archived