FM17: Who Ya Gonna Ca..Manage?

I will start with Feyenoord like I do with every new game (call it benchmarking...). Then there are numerous options to choose from:

The Premier League has got some nice clubs to manage, like Manchester United, Liverpool and Leicester City. Getting Newcastle United or Aston Villa promoted again should be a nice challenge as well. Dortmund has got a squad with great potential, so I might give that a go. I might even end up playing in some obscure competition, managing a club I have never heard of. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual I will start unemployed (with international experience) and take an offer from a lower league club.  I don't like jumping straight into an established team.  Prefer instead to build on my own achievements and take credit for my own team building.

Have got Hyde FC into Premiership before now and at the moment have MK Dons on back to back Prem wins and in ECL Semi Finals for the first time after being poached from Stevenage when I got them prmoted.

Probably Maidstone United, since I fell in love with them in FM15. If thurrock gets promoted after a season or two, then I will definitely switch to them as I am already a fan of the club. #UpTheFleet

I am definitely going to manage in South America and most probably Argentina, Independiente, Racing Club, Rosario Central, Argentinos Juniors, I am currently managing Boca Juniors on FM16 with all South American countries plus Mexico loaded, the talent there is amazing. 

Archived