more flexible in easy or hard tackle

kamfai

for example i selected a player role as Ball Winning Midfielder, but he already received his first yellow card in the match, so i hope i can change his aggressiveness from hard tackle to easy tackle, but currently i can't do it, it already fixed and can be changed

Quite apart from position-specific limitations, I'd also rather see a five point scale for tackling hardness (basically adding a "aggressively tackle to intimidate opponents and break up play high up the pitch" option above existing hard tackling and an "avoid challenging unless you absolutely have to" option for attacking players you're really keen to keep fit and avoid picking up unnecessary cards..

I realise that players' individual characteristics, fitness and the match situation will see some differences to how they interpret "hard" and "normal" tackling in the existing game, but as the manager you ought to have the freedom to tell your side to forget about fair play when dealing with this tough opponent or remind a frustrated-looking Rooney he's only out there to carve out chances

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived