Error in Nation Rules (Advanced Editor)

MrTepig

So, I'm using the advanced nation rules to create custom leagues and when I go to test these rules I get a message telling me that "Fixture date in Competition (Monday 1st January 1900) lies outside competition date range July 2015 to July 2016." However, I can't seem to find which fixture date is in the wrong date or how to change it. Any help, please?

If it's a cup then you'll have a big chance that you changed the type of game and it does not correpond with the given fixture dates. Remember if there is a third round that you changed into eight final or something like that. The 'fixture dates' is not in the stage 0 but in the main list and then you'll have to change round ID (first round, second round, eight final etc).

• 1 year later...
On 13-7-2016 at 23:48, Slabbekoorn said:

If it's a cup then you'll have a big chance that you changed the type of game and it does not correpond with the given fixture dates. Remember if there is a third round that you changed into eight final or something like that. The 'fixture dates' is not in the stage 0 but in the main list and then you'll have to change round ID (first round, second round, eight final etc).

im making a cup with group stage and then knockouts but i have the same problem but then in a future date 8 March 2032 and has nothing to do with ID as far as i know

Archived