Semi Final 1 - Portugal VS Wales #PORWAL

Baptista_8

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Write them off at your peril tbh. They've been written off every single game :D

Yeh it's a weird mixture of funny and tiresome. Think Portugal deserve a bit more respect. Posted it in the other thread, but their record in tournaments is pretty good. Only losing to good teams who usually go on to win

but they were favourites Vs Poland

they were favs against wales as well and even money against Croatia. However some haters tend to underrate them. Fact is they have been superior than their opponents in the 3 knockout matches.

I hope Portugal lose this game 3-2...they probably won't...horrible team, little history, play rubbish football (and have done in every game this tournament), dirty in places from some players, have an egotistical (yes brilliant, but not at Messi's level at all even though he'd like to be) player as their legend who seems to make it all about him at times...'mon Wales.

shows how weak this side of the draw is. Germany/France must be thinking win tomorrow and tournament is won.

It is the one big thing that has basically spoiled the tournament for me.

As soon as it was known what teams were in what side of the draw you already knew you weren't getting a big final.

So many of the bigger and better teams in the same side of the draw.

I was hoping for Wales to get through for at least hope for the underdog story but even that has gone.

Archived