France vs Not England - EURO 2016 Quarter Final | ITV

Heartwork

CmScDIPWgAAEEL7.jpg:large

Could we be set for the biggest shock of the tournament so far? Iceland have scored in every game so far, although the last 2 meetings between the sides have finished 3-2 to France.

For France, 2 changes. Moussa Sissoko and debutant Samuel Umtiti start in place of Adil Rami and N'Golo Kante. Iceland yet to declare their starting XI but nine are currently a booking away from missing the semi-final against Germany, should they progress.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see Iceland win. Think France will have enough for them though. Hoping for a good game at least. A silver lining of France going through is the prospect of a France/Germany Semi Final (which I think I'll actually miss anyway through being at 2000 Trees :()

Apparently Iceland's national anthem (Lofsongur) is pretty difficult to sing as the vocal range needed to get it spot on is a minor fourteenth. As opposed to our dreary flat national anthem.

Hahahahahaha our national anthem not being a dreary piece of **** is probably the best joke I've seen you make.

Hahahahahaha our national anthem not being a dreary piece of **** is probably the best joke I've seen you make.

I dunno. It'll take something special to out-dreary God Save the Queen. It's an awful anthem.

Archived