Who do you want to win?

Rafalution

Who do you want to win  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win

Wales for sure. The fact they are a home nation makes it an easy choice, but considering it's their first Euros, and the spirit and performance in their camp is just wonderful. It would probably come close to matching the Leicester City story too. If you're Andy King right now you must be the philosophical equivalent of King Midas!

Iceland would be amazing, Wales too (plus have them in the sweepstake,) have a tenner on France, I like Germany and Italy so don't mind them winning at all but would prefer the others. **** Portugal.

Voted Wales by mistake, but then again, after my own country they are my favourite pick to win. Then Germany. I have no respect for the others after their disrespectful attitude towards Portugal, especially Iceland. Lars Lagercr@p could burn in hell that i could care less.

Voted Wales by mistake, but then again, after my own country they are my favourite pick to win. Then Germany. I have no respect for the others after their disrespectful attitude towards Portugal, especially Iceland. Lars Lagercr@p could burn in hell that i could care less.

What did he do/say?

Pretty sure before the game he had a go at Ronaldo and Pepe for being divers - think he said something like "I'm not sure why Pepe can't get an acting job from someone in Hollywood, he is really very good". I'm assuming he would've had something to say after the game too when Ronaldo slagged them off for being minnows that won't amount to anything.

The crowd wasn't exactly better, booing Pepe from the very first minute, everytime he touched the ball, without him doing anything against them, just showed the typical minnows mentality that they really have. You want to boo, boo them all, or selective after them doing something that deserves the booing, not following what your coward coach has said, while being a ****** ****

Then we have a different point of view. They deserve being punished if they do acts like they have done and i can understand them being booed against the team they have done it. Besides that team, all the others teams have nothing to do with it. Pepe did nothing to Iceland to deserve being booed from the very first minute, that's a childish behaviour.

there will always be excessively aggressive(idiot)players, but there's no need for the opponent manager to slag them off before playing against them, and then the crowd to follow the manager words and boo them.

Pepe is fantastic CB like Roy Keane was one of the best DMC in his generation. Let's appreciate the best that they offer to the game. When they do something idiotic, slag them off! Simple as that.

What Lagerback has done is a total lack of sportsmanship.

Think you're going a bit OTT with the Lagerback hate. Not sure if you're aware but that really isn't a left field or strange opinion of Pepe. He's of the most hate-able footballers in the game today, possibly ever. He'd definitely make a top 10, if not top 5. Pretty much everyone in the UK (and after Lagerback's comments you'd assume around Europe too) absolutely hates Pepe and thinks he's an absolute disgrace/embarrassment.

Yet a manager shouldn't say that on public before playing against them. That's provocation and total lack of sportsmanship. Absolute disgraceful comments to be made by a manager.

0 Respect for someone like that and for the crowd who followed him.

Think you're going a bit OTT with the Lagerback hate. Not sure if you're aware but that really isn't a left field or strange opinion of Pepe. He's of the most hate-able footballers in the game today, possibly ever. He'd definitely make a top 10, if not top 5. Pretty much everyone in the UK (and after Lagerback's comments you'd assume around Europe too) absolutely hates Pepe and thinks he's an absolute disgrace/embarrassment.

Pepe isn't that bad. He is an angel compare to someone like Suarez. He is nowhere near as bad of some of the other Barca players like Busquets.

Yet a manager shouldn't say that on public before playing against them. That's provocation and total lack of sportsmanship. Absolute disgraceful comments to be made by a manager.

0 Respect for someone like that and for the crowd who followed him.

I really don't see the issue. Fully deserved criticism of Pepe and fair play to him for making a stand against play acting and the sort of disgraceful stuff Pepe does.

I really don't see the issue. Fully deserved criticism of Pepe and fair play to him for making a stand against play acting and the sort of disgraceful stuff Pepe does.

If you don't see the issue about provoking 2 opposite players before playing against them (they haven't done anything wrong against you) then you have a sportsmanship problem too.

If that becomes trend then why not slag every single player before the game.

Before Juventus next game, the opponent manager should say: "Zaza is a disgraceful clown for taking a penalty like that"

or Before next Barcelona game, the opponent manager should say: "Messi is a disgrace for his country for failing a penalty in the Copa America final"

or lets remind about Luis Suarez past actions before every single Barcelona game, shall we?

Don't you find these kind of comments rude and totally unecessary? (disgraceful comments)

Pepe and Ronaldo did nothing against Iceland before the game! Get that! They were provoked by the national team manager, for no ****** reason.

I'd like to see France win the tournament, mainly because I think they are the best team left in it now, and I think they would be good European champions. If France don't win, I'd have to say Germany, as they are the next best.

I'd love to see Wales win because you can tell how much it means to the players and fans to be where they are, although I'd also like to see France win because it would be a good thing with all the horrible things they've had to endure in the last few years non-sporting wise

don't really care for Germany and Portugal can go away, especially Pepe and Ronaldo

Portugal. Have no idea why, but I think there's something special about a team who are clearly not the best team in the tournament scraping through and winning it (ala Greece'04). Kinda devalues the whole tournament, I guess for some people, but can you just imagine Ronaldo's little face when he scores the winning penalty :*)

There is the Wales thing. But I think they've gone far enough for my liking.. :stop:

Archived