Wales v Belgium | Quarter Final | BBC1 20.00

mrbpme

What is it with the kick off thing. Every game it is only 1 player who stays in the centre of the pitch to kick the ball. Is it a rule or something?

A new thing they are trying that you can now pass the ball back from kick off.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1-1!

Now I just need the match to finish this way at the end of 90 minutes cause I bet on 1-1 on my office's betting pool. Not optimistic on that, this game is a total defensive shambles. :D

Sorry guys, on the basis of this I now have to root for a really boring 2nd half in which nothing happens. Lukaku's header right now was scary enough.

What is it with the kick off thing. Every game it is only 1 player who stays in the centre of the pitch to kick the ball. Is it a rule or something?

Yes it's a new rule that you no longer have to kick the ball forward before you go back. I'd imagine it's so teams can attack quicker from the off.

Sorry guys, on the basis of this I now have to root for a really boring 2nd half in which nothing happens. Lukaku's header right now was scary enough.

...How about that chance? :D

You have a long second half coming!

There goes the bet, but cracking goal!! This is quickly becoming one of the best matches in the Euros!

They could stand still for the next 30 minutes and it'd still be the best match so far tbf

Archived