finding new jobs way too easy? FM 16

Hi guys!

So, ive just finished my longest career in FM 16 and found some stuff that actually bothers me a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/lej9l4N.png

Let me tell U a story behind this. Started at the 1st of July as an unemployed sunday league experienced manager with no badges at all, holidayed till 1st of January to get the game going, and then found my first job ever. Yet Ive just spent 9 months at Tamworth being completly average before i was picked up by Macclesfield, the team from higher division. Only 3 months later I was already one division higher(League 2) at Morecambe. How come?

Hmm, maybe it was a job that no one wanted, cuz we were a complete crap and got relegated fast. But for Conference we were too strong, went 12 points ahead just to loose everything in very last games of the season. Yet we still made it to the play-offs final. Lost in penalties so I rage-quit the job. Only few weeks later just relegated from the polish top division GKS Belchatow hired me as a manager. Really? The guy that didn't make it in Conference?

Kinda funny.. not to mention me being at Liverpool only 6 seasons ahead in the career, despite no achievements at all.

My gut tells me there is something wrong with that.

How did you do at Belchatow? .. that seems to be the turning point.

Actually pretty well. Won the second division right away, then finished 4th and made it to the Europa League group stage starting from 1st qualifying round. Yeah... thats quite an achievement, cuz no one ever made it before in Poland but still... also no one ever made it as a manager to get a decent job abroad while managing in Poland, despite even greater success. I got hired in Serie A... But its even more funny how i got the Liverpool job.

After relegation with Cagliari I went on a really hot streak being 1st for most of the time in Serie B(easy peasy actually). Got a job in french top 8 team Rennes and went completly crap with them, so Liverpool, 18th at the time in PL, found me appropriate for the job.;)

Archived