Girls of Euro 2016

gillsminnow

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terrible.

Only the one in the OP is a solid 9, that korean bish is a 7.

is this what this site has come too total insecure male bonding at its best

after all that's what women are for right??? to be rated by sad individuals here

I cant believe that in 2016 this is allowed to happen totally demeaning towards women PATHETIC

is this what this site has come too total insecure male bonding at its best

after all that's what women are for right??? to be rated by sad individuals here

I cant believe that in 2016 this is allowed to happen totally demeaning towards women PATHETIC

You sound like a cuck.

You sound like a cuck.

I know there is some liberal moderation of the football forum, but this thread is totally unacceptable

it is demeaning/derogatory to women and is a poor reflection on the site as a whole.

Recently the football forum is becoming a refuge for insecure male bonding but this is totally out of order and needs addressing.

If as a father of 3 girls people were posting their images on a site like this(without permission) I would want action taken against them and you as a site who are condoning it.

There are sites of a more adult nature I suppose for those that way inclined I am amazed a site like you are allowing this to continue.

If you endorse this type of post/thread can you just update me, I will just close my account and move on.

kingrobbo

Close your account and move on, please. :)

Oh, also don't go to the DigitalSpy forum, they have a very large thread on boobs

I met a few Albanian girls when I went to Albania a few years ago. The country is a ********, but the girls aren't.

I know there is some liberal moderation of the football forum, but this thread is totally unacceptable

it is demeaning/derogatory to women and is a poor reflection on the site as a whole.

Recently the football forum is becoming a refuge for insecure male bonding but this is totally out of order and needs addressing.

If as a father of 3 girls people were posting their images on a site like this(without permission) I would want action taken against them and you as a site who are condoning it.

There are sites of a more adult nature I suppose for those that way inclined I am amazed a site like you are allowing this to continue.

If you endorse this type of post/thread can you just update me, I will just close my account and move on.

kingrobbo

And how many of these pictures are of children?

I'm assuming it's a troll anyway, but what has having children got to do with anything?

who said children this thread is totally demeaning towards women it is blatantly sexist end of story .

I would love the fathers/husbands/brothers/boyfriends etc of these ''girls'' (as per title)to be made aware that some scum bags are posting pictures of their loved ones for other ''men'' to judge you sad individuals

I'm absolutely amazed someone found robbo interesting enough to have three of his offspring.

I have two girls. I have no issues with this thread. If in the interests of equality, he's like a "boys of Euro 2016" thread I'm sure some might be interested in it.

Pretty absurd you can't just admire attractive people without being accused of objectification. I'm sure all of them have wonderful personalities and do ample for charity, and if I had the opportunity to converse with them they'd be excellent conversationalists about world issues. Alas all I have is their pictures.

And robbo's posts.

e: +1 from me to robbo closing his account if we get to vote on it.

If you'd told me that someone was taking a stand against the 'Girls of Euro 2016' thread in the name of anti-misogyny and feminism - I genuinely think kingrobbo would've been the last person on the entire forum that I would've guessed was doing it.

You'd expect it to be Carter, except I think it was him who used to run this sort of thing way back when.

99 posts in and only a few photos of cute lasses (with some being from the 2014 World Cup)? You people disappoint me.

It's seems like the producers this time around have told their cameramen to stop perving all over the girls.

Archived