Famous footballers sons in FM16

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a team full of famous footballers son in the game such as hagi, zidane, Ronaldo etc I just wondered if any of you guys had come across any of these and are they any good?

I hear Dean Sturridge's son is half decent.

I hear Dean Sturridge's son is half decent.

Who? Dean Sturridge junior? He's not old enough to be in the game yet.

Daniel Sturridge is actually Dean's nephew, for the record.

Footballing sons that I believe are in the game (if you have the right leagues loaded) include Justin Kluivert, Christian Maldini, Diego Poyet, Tom Ince... I'm sure there'll be a few even younger ones who've passed me by.

Who? Dean Sturridge junior? He's not old enough to be in the game yet.

Daniel Sturridge is actually Dean's nephew, for the record.

Footballing sons that I believe are in the game (if you have the right leagues loaded) include Justin Kluivert, Christian Maldini, Diego Poyet, Tom Ince... I'm sure there'll be a few even younger ones who've passed me by.

Ah you're right, my bad.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to 'bounce' this thread, but I read this article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3697181/Zinedine-Zidane-Paolo-Maldini-Patrick-Kliuvert-legends-sons-breaking-world-s-clubs-good-become.html]) the other day and its peaked my interest in sons who follow their famous footballing fathers into the professional game and how they look on FM16.

All the sons in the article (Zidane, Kluivert, Simone, Hagi, Larsson, Bebeto, Maldini and Hirst(!?!?)) are in the current game and look OK, I have also found Van der Saars son at Ajax - Can anyone shed some light on anymore they have found so far?

We all obviously know about Schmeichal and Ince etc, but I am more interested in the young guns that are just starting their careers.

Archived