ben shar

Wardy148

He turns into a good player. I havn't had any experience with him myself but he always ends up at someone like Portsmouth on my games and bangs in about 25 goals a season. Keep him for a few years and see how he does :).

Actually Arsenal has actually helped me out on my games loads of time and gets the odd moan to be too :D heehee

Back to the subject, im in my 4th season with chelsea and just sold Ben Sahar for 15mil + 50% sell on clause! So hes worth keeping for a few seasons as he makes good cash adn you can keep loaning him out and never having to pay his wages but i have never found that he devolps into chelsea class, much better geting Zuifuik(Spelling) or Saivet give them a couple of years and then there chelsea class! :D

Actually Arsenal has actually helped me out on my games loads of time and gets the odd moan to be too :D heehee

Back to the subject, im in my 4th season with chelsea and just sold Ben Sahar for 15mil + 50% sell on clause! So hes worth keeping for a few seasons as he makes good cash adn you can keep loaning him out and never having to pay his wages but i have never found that he devolps into chelsea class, much better geting Zuifuik(Spelling) or Saivet give them a couple of years and then there chelsea class! :D

I do like a little moan now and again...;):D

He never turns out to much but, like bucky said, he can get you a lot of money.

Also like said, it would be more worth your time to develop Zeefuik, Saivet, Aquino etc etc

Archived