iPad Pro Gameplay

Hi all,

Been playing FMC 2015 and now FMT 2016 on the iPad Mini. Works a charm, but there's a little bit of lag on selecting players and some other touch controls.

Am considering upgrading to an iPad Pro, but before I do, I wanted to see how FMT would run on it.

Does anyone play FMT 2016 on the iPad Pro? How does it work? Is there a video of gameplay on an iPad Pro? Had a look online and couldn't find one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi all,

Been playing FMC 2015 and now FMT 2016 on the iPad Mini. Works a charm, but there's a little bit of lag on selecting players and some other touch controls.

Am considering upgrading to an iPad Pro, but before I do, I wanted to see how FMT would run on it.

Does anyone play FMT 2016 on the iPad Pro? How does it work? Is there a video of gameplay on an iPad Pro? Had a look online and couldn't find one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve

I use a Pro, and then when the battery runs out, an Air2 and then when that runs out a mini. You won't regret the pro, its super quick, no lag during gameplay. The Air2 will chug slightly in matches.

Sometimes when you go deep into a save, post game it takes a while for it to catch up.

Archived