remove all changes from multiple staff

proctor_163

Hi all, I hope my english will be clear..

I have a database where I created fictional teams in a fictional nation. To have a staff, I putted a lot of people from different nations in my nation, removing their contract with real clubs with a mass edit.

My problem is that now I want to remove all the changes that I have done on these non-players, but there is not so easy..

I know I can select all of them filtering by "number of database changes", but since the people come from different nations and have contracts with a lot of teams in the origin, I can not do a mass edit.

Since they are more of 10,000 non-players is impossible to change them individually to re revert the situation.

I saved an xml but I did not understand what lines I have to delete (?).

There is a manner to remove changes on multiple items, whitout redoing a lot of work from the beginning?

Thanks Krlenjuska but I did not understand how. I opened the xml in notepad++ (the file is 42 MB! large), I attended the documente was opened entirely, and I used the search function to find the ID of some modified person (i.e. 20032745, name Rose, Hudson), but it failed to find this number in all the document. What strings I have to delete? Can you take a look please? If at least I wiil be able to understand what I have to search, I think I will able to do the job myself..

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aabnbes66t9j9wl/acad3.xml

To be honest, it's probably easier to start over than to remove thousands of individual changes in a xml file.

Yes, unless the lines are contiguos in the xml, as I hope..

@Krlenjuska, thanks for your help. For each person, I changed the nationality (first I moved them to an extinct nation, then with a mass edit I remove their first nationality at all). Furthermore, I removed all their contracts with their clubs. These are the two changes I have done for all of them.

It is impossible to make a list of all people because they are thousand, but we can take as example the ID I mentioned before, 20032745, I did not understand wy I am not able to find him searching in the xml (maybe the search function in wordpad may have limits when the file is too large?). I was stupid to not made the changes in a separate file when I start the work..

sorry for delay-i dont have free time now so... you need to find property number for that kind of change and delete all records with that property number. make new file with only 1 change(remove contract from some person) and open xml. you will find property number for that change. after that open your xml file and find that number again

Archived