EPL Challenge (The Ultimate Premier League Experience) FM2005 [*Established Clan*]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goat261:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dogs:

yeah i enjoyed that report niall as usual, congrats on what obviously has been a fun game for all.

oh btw admin bug my fanny, i've landed toffees out the hat both for o3/04 and fm05 and never gone into the red yet icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you see niall i told you if you didnt spend ALL that mioney you would of been ok. BAD MANAGEMENT as usual from mr Murphy icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not really, going into the red ensured I kept my players, got a new board and cash investment...Which resulted in...........more trophies in the cabinet than Pompey. icon_razz.gif

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hoping for more luck in fm06 than fm05"....honestly Nialll don't you know me at all...i peaked sometime during my unemployment between the WBA and Villa job(yes goat villa is spelt "villa"..not "billa" as you previously suggested! icon_wink.gif . Although on paper i ruined 3 teams in reality any manager who can inspire a player enough to induce the legendary "triple save", as performed by Gallacher at NUFC is surely a great manager indeed, and i feel i should also take credit for the "Legendary" 1-1 against high flying "goat select XI" in which 100k a week man Aimar(yes that was half my wage budget) smashed in a beauty in injury time, which resulted in the goat piddleng his pants(not in the good way) whilst throwing his toys out of the pram. Also i would like to point out that however **** i was Williams was worse icon_biggrin.gif, always finishing below me in the EPL, plus before he tries to say his team was worse than mine i will counter that i had the shadow of a former team at NUFC that Jay had ruined(once again thanks man), and that as soon as he left(well he was actually sacked) they had there best finish ever icon_smile.gif

Also could someone silence the goat as he has already signed pre-contract agreements with half my team before we have even started...i for one suggest we all block him on MSN only unblocking him at set times,convenient to all, in which we can abuse him icon_razz.gif

July 2006 is the year,

the rest of the EPL will come to fear,

cos on a fine Summers Day,

Murphy's Brum will come out to play

Goat, Dunga, Ben and Rick,

Birmingham are gonna make you sick,

cos St Andrew's is the place to be,

as Murphy writes history.

There'll be nothing like going to West Ham,

the crowd will say f**k Dunga, Murphy's the man

As the ball hits the net courtesy of Forsell,

the opposition to Danny King will swell.

And then it will be off to Ewood,

a win for Brum will spoil the Goat's mood,

the fans will chant we want Hughes back

as Nilsen ultimately faces the sack.

And what do I hear but ooh la la from the French,

that can only mean that D'Ardenne is again creating a stench,

next he'll be back on the plane to France,

he hasn't got a bloody chance.

Who is next to face the Brum,

oh yeah, time to visit the Manc slum,

Boult may be in charge of City,

but at this managerial lark he's still pretty shitty.

Perhaps I go on too long,

time to finish this song,

the rest of EPL Challenge is dumb

cos you'll never, ever, beat the Brum

It is my professional opinion that Niall has been masterbating too often which has in turn caused a haemorage in his japs-eye, that has blocked a vital artery in his vena cava preventing the circulatory system from working correctly, which has in turn stemmed the blood flow to his already puerile brain- rendering him a CROTCH-GOBLIN!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by keedo666:

"...... that i had the shadow of a former team at NUFC that Jay had ruined(once again thanks man), and that as soon as he left(well he was actually sacked) they had there best finish ever icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I maintain that was a good squad, anyone who inherited it was on to a winner, just needed time..... Honest! angryfire.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by keedo666:

Oh and niall it is still plagiarism to steal a poem from an innocent, defenceless 9 year old(possibly the girlfriend of the "GOAT") icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pure Class icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Oh and niall it is still plagiarism to steal a poem from an innocent, defenceless 9 year old(possibly the girlfriend of the "GOAT") icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pure Class icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hAHAHAHAHAHA Fuuny cos it's true

Oooooop.....the updates have started on the website icon_biggrin.gif

FM 06 Baby!

One little thing, i'm all up for a Sunday start, but am in Warwick visiting/getting rat arsed at a mate's uni friday and saturday and wont be home till sunday lunchtime. A start mid afternoon on Sunday would be sublime icon_biggrin.gif

RAVE ON - UP THE VILLA icon14.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

STUNG...........AGAIN

Yes the unluckiest Manager in EPL history has struck again, not content with getting myself sacked by Charlton for absolutely no reason, I have now decided that I really don't want the Toon job either.

"There's only Euro matches left" "may aswell leave early they won't offer the job yet surely."............ "Maybe I shouldn't have left, you never know"........ well I do know and I should have known then, Freddy offered me the job and the oh so magnificent AI turned it down. SORT IT OUT SI

OK so I'm about as gutted as you can get, yes I inherited a good squad at Brum yes I've added to it with some classs signings, yes im well above toon in the Prem, but c'mon, Fair enough Sullivan has increased capacity to 40,000, and with not alot of pressure from the board my job is pretty safe for the time being but damn I'd have liked a crack with the biggest club North of Anfield.

FM Life goes on

In between all this there was a season going on so heres the run down on the in's n out's

Wi11iams GPG Players In

Yaya Toure - Olympiakos - Free

1st Bossy in, The Ivorian is a great player to have at my disposal, showed his class in the recent A.C.o.N. but of course I signed him before he put himself on the map thanks to Mr Murdoch once again.

George Junior Weah - Milan - Free

Whilst scouring the Italian League for the next Big Thing this unmissable name was just begging to be snapped up so ofcourse I obliged, not looking the finished article just yet but well worth a punt.

Mourad Benhamida - Nantes - £1,400,000

Desperate for decent wing backs my objective this season was to firm up the left and right back positions. Staltieri, or whatever his name is, is complete cack, even Melchy was better, and with Elmer in LB I needed someone a bit more defensive for certain matches.

Mourad is a very promising versatile wing back comfortable on both sides I've loaned him out for the season to get him prepared for next season.

Robert Huth - No Club - Free

With everyman and his dog offering Robert a contract I went all out to get him pying a little more in wages than I would have really liked to. Time will tell if it was a prudent decision.

Alex Santos - Sau Paulo - £5,750,000

A big gamble on my biggest signing, but by the looks I'm odds on for a winner here, the right back looks like the type of wing back that would make my 1st 11 near complete fast, hard and skillfull, a bit like me allthough the Mrs isn't happy about the 1st icon_wink.gif Santos ws spotted by my scouts at Charlton but never had the buying power to finance the move.

Adriano - Atletico Paranaense - £1,200,000

Aem Panic Buy Ahem, flapping for some attacking flair in the middle this guy was the only affordable target that came up in my player search. Having paid over a million for him no sooner had he arrived than he announced his retirement from Football, and promptly sat out the 1st half of the season in the Physio Room untill Christms when he went back to Brazil with a fat bank account.

Cyril Gohel - No Club - Free

I can't quite remember Cyril but if I signed him then he must look a good prospect icon_biggrin.gif

£8,250,000 out

Dunga's GPG Players Out

The following players were a bag of shyte so they went....

Steven Graham, Adam Browne, Mark Williams, Kevin Mclean, Mehdi Nafti - Free

Zenden - Leicester - £2,000,000

Elmander - Wolfsburg - £3,000,000

Melchiot - Norwich - £750,000

Parkhurst - Leeds - £1,600,000

Lombaerts - PSV - £725,000

Troest - Saints - £1,000,000

Jensen - Blades - £100,000

Vogel - Fulham - £500,000

Cudicini - Rangers - £500,000

Gasbarroni - Lille - £3,200,000

Pitak - Pompey - £1,700,000

Total of 15million and a big cut in wages to ease budget.

I've cocked up my screenie for results so will post some choice results in my next thrilling icon_rolleyes.gif installment that is.......

David Williams EPL's Most Unlucky Manager 2008/2009

Archived