Need some help with a few screens

yonko

Hi guys, would anyone be able to help with the following problems:

1) First I have this problem with the in between highlights panels where I can barely see the numbers of my players. The numbers are in some very dark blue color. Where do I go about editing/fixing that?

k08Z4T8.jpg

2) Same problem occurs in this post match screen. You can see the oppositions' players numbers and looking at that it seem like the colors are set to use the secondary colors of the teams. Again, can anyone help me fix that please?

etW8uW0.jpg

3) On the tactics screen, is there anyway possible to edit these position/role/duty graphics besides the colors in the settings.xml? I would like to edit the boxes in the following way: cut their size in half, change the description to single line rather the multiline and shorten it to read SK-D, FB-A, CD-D, HB-D, B2B-S, RPM-S, IF-S, DLF-S

eS1cInP.jpg

something like this of sorts:

NjXlFvU.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Have a look at lines 104-158 in the tactics overview panel.

Getting it on one line maybe poss, shortening doesnt look likely, but the layout is a ballache looking at it. You can shorten it, but it'll cut the text off rather than shorten

I think it just uses the boxes\popup graphics, and I don't think there is anyway to resize it as the code to call it seems to be hardcoded rather than accessable through the xml files, you might be able to add a height="XX" or width="XX" bit into the <panel> code on the first line and that might resize it.

Your amazing michael, thank you again. I will try it, hopefully it will work. :-)

But again :-) another question. Wanna add a background pic within the red box, found the related xml's. Unfortunately within this red box are more then one container.

I add a background image and modify the code to this:

<container class="bordered_box" file="backgrounds/player_overview_bg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" default_width="675" priority="1" minimum_width="600" >

What shall I say - it doesn't work.

Could it be that here I need to restructure or create the player profile xml's? Or is there an another chance to shown?

TobiasSippel_OverviewProfile.png

Archived