starting a save with over the recommended player limit

I'm quite far over the limit with all matches set to Full Detail and in 2026 with no crashes or issues at all. Obviously it is fairly slow, but it's more the match detail rather than amount of players.

When I tried with mine, also having the 125 limit, I got crash dumps at times. Replaying from a month or so ago did solve the problem, but it was frustating.

Note tat my player count was 151 at the time, but if you are starting at 132 then I think it will grow to about 160 before it gets steady.

If have a good processor and 16gb of RAM playing with 132k won't cause crash dumps because there is enough memory, but if you only have 4 or 8 gb of RAM probably your computer will ran out of memory.

This is what im working with, should be able to handle it or no?

9VTZWkZ.png

If have a good processor and 16gb of RAM playing with 132k won't cause crash dumps because there is enough memory, but if you only have 4 or 8 gb of RAM probably your computer will ran out of memory.

You'll be fine with that setup, as ever when it comes to the size of your game it all depends on what you can put up with.

Personally I always run all leagues in full detail with in excess of 200,000 players & my longest save got to the late 2050s without any issues.

i have every country except singapore and i think hong kong. there were no ess logos for them. then in a couple other nations i had to remove the lowest league. It ended up being like 46 nations and 97 leagues.

Sounds good, where you planning to start? I heard Rotherham is a nice club to play with :brock:;).

i will post what i put in my career thread, this is my plan....

Having lost my MK Dons save due to my laptop HD going out ( let this be a lesson, always cloud save) I went round and round trying to decide my next save. I have a couple going but i needed one that was different and would capture my attention.I decided to do a world save. First thing i did was run over to sortitoutsi and download every ESS logo pack they had. After taking forever to install i loaded every country and every league into a save, Started it and then looked at every league and wrote down what leagues didnt have logos and then restarted a new save with only the leagues i had logos for. It ended up being 46 nations and 97 leagues.

I set my manager attributes as low as i could, Sunday league footballer and no badges. My plan was to holiday and apply for every job there was that was open and the first team to offer to hire me, take that job. After that i can be more choosy but the only rule i set for myself is i cannot apply for any job nor show interest. I also must no comment any questions asking me about interest in a certain job. So basically if they dont approach me first with a interview request, I cant apply myself. I thought i would have to sim for a while but as it turns out took exactly one game day and one interview to get that first job......

KFC Vigor Wuitens Hamme in Derde Class A was the winner or loser (depending on who you ask). Having never managed in Belgium, Should be fun. I could not find any kits for them anywhere so i decided to use the templates i downloaded and choose my own. It also had no city pic so had to google Hamme and find one. I just hope its actually a pic of the city lol. as i am just starting i will update this after i get coaches, any transfers and so on.

You get used to it, I tend to have my tablet running or a book for those long processing runs.

Lol.. When I started playing back in the days I used to shuffle a deck of cards and play various games on my desktop..

It's just a matter of whether it's fast enough for you in real terms... try it and see, and keep an eye on overheating etc...

Ram isn't an issue, 8gb is enough for any database size ... and your processor should be good enough to run a fair few leagues..

People running all leagues will undoubtedly run into issues at some point down the road, but as I said.. try it and see.

Superb - I'm away to activate the lot - had thought there was a reason - like file corruption or something if you went WAY WAY over - I don't mind a game that takes its time on deadline day - perfect time to put the kettle on, never managed in Slovakia!

Archived