Work Rate improvements help please!

Tutoring does NOT have any impact on visible attributes other than determination. If you want to work on the attributes then put him on a training schedule that works on them. You can view which in game.

Tutoring does NOT have any impact on visible attributes other than determination. If you want to work on the attributes then put him on a training schedule that works on them. You can view which in game.

what training schedule works on workrate?

what training schedule works on workrate?

Some individual player role training will train work rate as well as other relevant attributes. For example, training as a Ball Winning Midfielder will look to increase work rate, whereas a Deep Lying Playmaker does not.

Also if you set General training to Fitness, work rate will be trained (along with other attributes).

Some individual player role training will train work rate as well as other relevant attributes. For example, training as a Ball Winning Midfielder will look to increase work rate, whereas a Deep Lying Playmaker does not.

Also if you set General training to Fitness, work rate will be trained (along with other attributes).

thank you

Is there a screen that shows how the Team Training attributes are grouped? I'm fairly sure there was one somewhere but I'm having a hard time finding it.

I use every month the trainingreport and praise the players with good performances and warn the ones with concerning performances in an individual conversation. It may be coincidence, but I notice improvements in workrate for these players, even if they are on a training schedule which does not include workrate.

Archived