Champions League / EURO Cup help

Joagamecube

Hi.

This would go in the "Teams" section, which allows you to configure how many teams are picked from each nation to join the competition, and at what stage. Mine was in Advanced Rules but it should work in Basic as well depending on what you want to do.

Here's a pic of my seeding set up from my UEFA Champions League/Europa League to help you along:

Qao8nLs.png

The top row indicates that the top 2 teams will be plucked from the top 3 nations to join the Champions League at the First Group Phase, which is marked as "0" in the "Seeding to give teams" column. Row 4 indicates that 2 teams will enter the Champions League at the 3rd Qualifying Round, which is marked as "1" (0 is the highest stage in the competition seeding so the higher the number, the earlier the teams will enter the competition). Once you've fully configured the Champions League you would then begin configuring the Euro Cup so that it looks for those teams after it's picked out the Champions League teams, i.e. it would go looking for 5th and 6th place from the Premier League if you configured it that way.

This took me ages to figure out and get running properly with a lot of trial and error lol. Hope this helps make it easier for you though and saves you time.

• 1 year later...

@Carlito85 Thank you very much!!!!

I'm so sorry i forgot to reply! I totally forgot about it, I even forgot i had an account for this site, I was reading trough the forums until i accidentally found my own post XD for the first 5min i was like "wow someone uses the same username as me" hahaha

I'm sorry, i'll have a go at this tommorow! 

Many thanks!

9 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Sometimes i read old posts i wrote long time ago and i cant remember anything about that posts so... :idiot::D

Haha yeah i understand it :D 

btw, Do you guys understand a lot about cups? :p Because i'm pretty new to all this and like now all the teams enter in the first round :p 

That's not quite how i wanted it to go :p 

Any general tips maybe? On how to make selfmade leagues/structures as realistic as possible? :)

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Joagamecube said:

Haha yeah i understand it :D 

btw, Do you guys understand a lot about cups? :p Because i'm pretty new to all this and like now all the teams enter in the first round :p 

That's not quite how i wanted it to go :p 

Any general tips maybe? On how to make selfmade leagues/structures as realistic as possible? :)

Thanks!

What exactly you need?

Archived