E2G Logo Superpack and SS08 Kit Superpack

robertobaggio100

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks but this link is on a few threads. The Prem kits are all 07/08 not 08/09 aswell.

Is it the top download? Is this the ultimate pack? Does it contain Kits and logos? Anything else?

I've added a few logo's and kits already, would i need to delete this if i was to add this superpack?

Sorry if i sound amatuerish, not very experienced when it comes to skinning!

Cheers

Is it the top download? Is this the ultimate pack? Does it contain Kits and logos? Anything else?

I've added a few logo's and kits already, would i need to delete this if i was to add this superpack?

Sorry if i sound amatuerish, not very experienced when it comes to skinning!

Cheers

By the looks of it, there is one download for kits, one for logos and four for facepacks. the top one seems to be kits.

I don't think you would need to delete them but it would probably be better if you moved them somewhere outside the Sports Interactive folder.

By the looks of it, there is one download for kits, one for logos and four for facepacks. the top one seems to be kits.

I don't think you would need to delete them but it would probably be better if you moved them somewhere outside the Sports Interactive folder.

Thanks for your help! All done sucessfully last night!

Archived