Underrated attributes?

In trying to rationally discuss this with you, I don't agree with your assertion that finishing is less important than long shots. You are the one throwing out insults based on my assertions so what does that make you.

@Swansong @Crazy_Ivan

I am going to assume "Bully" was meant as "Bully for you", which means "good for you". Any other intended meaning will be unwise.

And personally i have never bothered with long shots in my entire FM life. As far as finishing is concerned, its pointless without first touch and composure. A player with low finishing, but higher composure and first touch is more likely to score goals. I have a 19 finishing striker who isn't scoring and a 13 whos leading the league. When it comes to attributes discussing them in isolation is a complete waste of time. If you want to discuss them, they should be discussed in relation to something else.

For instance, some attributes in combination with a specific role can be fantastic, IF, that role was played correctly alongside other roles that complemented. Underrated and overrated attributes are all subjective. Some people may like playing football a certain way, and see a value in a combination of attributes, others may want to weight other attributes more because its more aligned to the way they want their football to be played.

In some roles agility and balance are freaking important, but then I am sure everyone has their own point of view

In trying to rationally discuss this with you, I don't agree with your assertion that finishing is less important than long shots. You are the one throwing out insults based on my assertions so what does that make you.

You've criticised my tactics and approach, saying that my strikers shouldn't be taking long shots, despite having no idea how successful my tactics have been. The actual on-topic discussion that you could be "rationally" engaging with (finishing having no impact on my strikers close-range success rates) you have ignored. There have been no insults thrown around at all.

I'd would estimate more than half of shots on goal I'm getting from quick counter attacks are occurring just outside the 18 yard box.

Archived