Players Unhappy with Training

All of my players that have an additional focus on their individual training are unhappy with training (that's most of my players). Does this hurt their performance? If it does, is there a way I can making happy without reducing the training workload (like hiring more coaches or something)?

All of my players that have an additional focus on their individual training are unhappy with training (that's most of my players). Does this hurt their performance? If it does, is there a way I can making happy without reducing the training workload (like hiring more coaches or something)?

No, it doesn't affect their training levels. It can indicate a lack of professionalism and/or ambition, however. If most of them are unhappy, you might want to lower team training to average and see what happens. There is probably a negative effect somewhere in there, but I have yet to discover what it is.

Team training is already at medium. Most of the individual training is at high though. However, some players have it at medium and they're also unhappy. It seems that having an additional focus is what's causing this.

That will be it then, and it is down to the player personalities. I make them train in what I want, and to hell with 'em :)

Archived