FOOTBALL MANAGER HANDHELDâ„¢ 2008 SET FOR CHRISTMAS RELEASE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">es the pc version is way better with 2d pitch. How ever have you played the 1st Championship Manager on PSP? The 2d match engine is beyond awful, i love 2d match engine on pc but on PSP it was so flawed, it also made the game really suck, the stats also meant crap. You could beat Man Utd then lose to Kidderminster next game. I have not brought another Manager game for PSP, Championship Manager tryed to fit everything in from pc and the PSP could not handle it. So if 2d engine means crap game then its not needed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Agree Mate

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er... saying that any 2D engine on the PSP would be crap because one game's example is, is kinda like saying all girls are stunningly beautiful because you've just met Zooey Deschanel.

Mmmm.

Oh, that was out loud. Or in type. Anyway, if SI ever decided to put the 2D engine in FM Handheld, I'd be almost certain that it would be of the same quality as the PC version. The reason it doesn't and likely won't have it for some time is that it's contrary to the style of game they're attempting.

It's not the fault of the hardware if the 2D engine turns out crap.

Archived