Media Interaction and Team meetings

I don't get any media questions before big games I'm managing liverpool in my 2nd season and before big games i never get any questions I'm sure it was present in previous classic games,also team meetings seem a waste of time my players never respond in a good way to them

I have just realised if I'm playing my save on the MacBook I will be asked question by the media before games but it doesn't happen on iPad,but if I save the game and then continue it on iPad I will be able to answer the question,why do I not get them on iPad

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm in my third season and I played first season or so on iPad alone,do you if SI will fix this in next update,I did what you said with the game save folder and saved it to my desktop and downloaded the FileZilla client but I was stuck on what to do next to send it

Well I'm in my third season and I played first season or so on iPad alone,do you if SI will fix this in next update,I did what you said with the game save folder and saved it to my desktop and downloaded the FileZilla client but I was stuck on what to do next to send it

Did you follow the FTP instructions that were linked to in my last link? :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/405113

yes i get team meetings a few times,the issue is no media interaction on iPad version

I've had 1 team meeting in 2 seasons.

And no media interaction at all apart from when the transfer window is 'slamming shut', when I'm asked if I want to participate.

iPad version as well.

Archived