Free signing with fixed transfer fee

ok here is the deal. i found a wonderkid that i could possible sign for free because he has no club atm. but if i sign him, he want a fixed transfer fee with ca. 18M. after signing he is valued 14M. problem i see is, i dont want to loose yet again a wonderkid because he had a fixed transfer fee in his contract like before.

i had this 1 time before and could not give him a new contract because he wanted to play champions league, what i play. so im not sure i could this time give him a new contract.

what are my options?

- sign with only short term contract to lower his possible value and try later again

- sign and sell? are there any possible conditions to higher the payout or the transfer fee?

- how can i break a lag of player or other max outtime injury?

version: pc - touch

By fixed transfer do you minimum fee? Just take him and end up cashing in - in the end you'll earn £18mil and for a period because he's joined you he won't sign for anyone else. Give it time and if he enjoys playin' for you he'll sign a new contract.

If he's a wonderkid and he's first team atleast you've got a good free player for a bit.

But if it's locked, there's not much you can do.

By fixed transfer do you minimum fee? Just take him and end up cashing in - in the end you'll earn £18mil and for a period because he's joined you he won't sign for anyone else. Give it time and if he enjoys playin' for you he'll sign a new contract.

If he's a wonderkid and he's first team atleast you've got a good free player for a bit.

But if it's locked, there's not much you can do.

yeah minimum fee. well i dont find it funny. the fee is to small regarding his talent and strength. he is already 4star. the period also will not be long. how i said. i already had it 1 time. a half year doesnt change that much. and he alone will not help me winning champions league with zurich. for that amount of wage i could possibly get another 4-5star 22 old already developed player. you understand my struggle? free 18M or long term approach.

i also find it absurd. i was trying to buy a high talent from a ai-club. he had a value of ca. 500k and they wanted 71M.... lol. on the other side if they want players from me, they dont even match the actual value.

But to buy this player from you they have to match the fee and it's more a bit of money let's be honest.

He won't help you win it no, but the fee you recieve if clubs come in will help you build the team.

It looks like you'll have to take a long-term approach.

If he succeeds, you make 18 million from selling him (plus any future fee clauses you may be able to set - I don't know if that's possible with a minimum release clause)

If he wants it, and won't sign without it, you'll have to give it to him. There's no way around it, unless you can offer him a bigger wage/signing on fee/bonuses to make him drop it, but it sounds like this is something he won't move on.

He will have a high ambition hidden attribute and will be making sure he plays in the Champions League one way or another. Just give him the minimum release clause and if he's happy enough in a year he may drop the demand, worst case he might ask for one at £30m which is better.

problem is i dont maybe has the time to offer him a new contract. how i said. i play with zurich. i get to group-stage in champions league and sometimes 2 rounds further. it doesnt help when player that could bring me further has a minimum fee. i had this also already before 2 years. i found in winter a wonderkid on free release. got him signed. at end of season he was get buyed and refused new contract, despite the fact i was playing champions league and qualified for next year. now he is i a bigger club and unhappy because he doesnt play.

yeah 18M is a lot of money for me. but how i said, i have the choice of signing him or another whos contract is expiring in 6months. the wonderkid would bring me for sure 18M, but with that i cant sign an appropiate replacement. that other signing on the other hand would not demand that. i could sell him later even higher or keep him longer. he is not worse then the wonderkid, just not developing anymore. maybe i try to sell one player to get both... to bad that future signings gets removed from actual budget.

unfortunatly yes... lucky me i already made enough money from win and selling free signed players and stronger will come in next year. maybe i can repeat that lucky win. as long ai not plays 4-4-1-1, where i struggle, i can somehow beat them it seems with actual players if im the underdog.

Archived