[FM16][SKIN] CFM Skin 2016

pikawa94

Hi guys, Id appreciate some help with smth.

Im new at this skin stuff, always had the preset skins from the game. Now I got two skin packs but there's smth wanna change bout the second one (CFM skin): tactics panel.

I definitely prefer the shirts in 3D that I got from another skin pack (Ult10), here's a pic:

p1.jpg

Do I have to download the individual file for the tactics panel or transfering the file from the folder of Ult10 to the folder of CFM skin would be enough?

If that's the case... what's the panel (.xml file) that I gotta transfer?

Hope I made myself clear, I'm not an english-speaker. Thanks in advance :D

For sure there is a way to change a colour of the top and sidebar but what You exactly want to do? I don't understand You man. Sorry

The top and sidebar which is team specific. When I was Fulham it was white, and now, while I'm playing as Bologna, it is a lilac colour.

Is there a way to over-ride this and change the colour to something else? Cheers for getting back.

<!--titlebars-->
-<container class="bordered_box" green_replacement="secondary" [u]red_replacement="primary"[/u] height="50" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper">

In the header panel see above underlined coding. Default is team's primary colour, change to whatever you wish.

The sidebar varies depending on the skin. If I remember correctly with CFM you'd need to amend the red_replacement in default.xml located: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins\CFM Skin 2016\graphics\sidebar\background\default.xml

That's grand. Cheers for that.

• 1 month later...

Archived