Scouting costs

xVik

So I'm on a save with Southend United in league 2. Midway in February I have decided to search for players who's contracts expire within 6 months time. In the search results, I have set it to only show realistic transfers, and so decided to scout everyone who is currently worth over 100k and everyone who has at least a 3.5 star scout report reccommended.

To be honest, this story isnt important, but I just want to know by scouting over 200 people, will it affect my finances a lot, or will it not cost anything? And is there a guide anywhere showing how much scouting costs?

Thanks

The is a cost to each report, the farther a player is from your club the more it costs to get that report.

I'm not sure thats totally true.

It wasn't on FM16, I think it was FM14 and I was managing in Spain. The cost of scouting in Belgium was significantly more expensive than other similar countries like France, England, Netherlands, Germany for some reason.

the "finance > expenditure > scouting costs" shows the results of past scouting costs.

Also the scouting assignments section shows that I have 186 reports queued to happen in the future but no cost is shown.

So therefore I assume there is now way to check how much it will cost to scout the 186 players until it has already happened, or even how much it costs to scout each individual player?

Individual player assignments do not get a cost displayed, ongoing general assignments such as competition, nation or region assignments should display their ongoing accumulative cost.

Archived