FM14 Editor - Created Player Names displaying as surname first in game

luap

Hi all,

Strange bug with the pre-game editor. Any players that I create, the surname displays as the first name once in game. It displays fine in the editor but not in game. I can use common names but this messes with the regen names. This is for a custom made nation so the only players are the ones I create.

The player names are the correct way round in the IGE.

Its fine for the Neville Nevilles and James James' but for the rest it looks odd.

I have no stability issues it is just a plain display issue but only for created players.

Many thanks for your advice.

Hi all,

Strange bug with the pre-game editor. Any players that I create, the surname displays as the first name once in game. It displays fine in the editor but not in game. I can use common names but this messes with the regen names. This is for a custom made nation so the only players are the ones I create.

The player names are the correct way round in the IGE.

Its fine for the Neville Nevilles and James James' but for the rest it looks odd.

I have no stability issues it is just a plain display issue but only for created players.

Many thanks for your advice.

Have just cracked this, the nation I overwrote (South Vietnam) was the issue, it all works fine under Ireland (Pre-1922).

This thread can be closed.

Archived