What's the shortest amount of time you've stayed at a club?

On FM12 I lasted 8 days as manager of Rotherham United.

I had left Gold Coast United in Australia after winning the Asian Champions League and applied for jobs in Europe and got offered the Rotherham job whilst waiting for replies from other clubs.

Rotherham were in League 2 at the time and as stated i lasted 8 days before being offered and accepting a move to become manager of Heerenveen in Holland after they had sacked their previous manager

1 day.

I was doing a holiday save and decided to take a job in the Conference, I spent about an hour setting up the club the way I wanted, I hit the continue button and in the time it took to process that continue I decided it was not the job for me and resigned.

It could be the most useless hour of my life!

:D

1 day.

I was doing a holiday save and decided to take a job in the Conference, I spent about an hour setting up the club the way I wanted, I hit the continue button and in the time it took to process that continue I decided it was not the job for me and resigned.

It could be the most useless hour of my life!

:D

I can top that.

0 days.

FM15, about a dozen seasons in, I've been jumping around all over the world and see my hometown club of Bristol City have fallen on hard times, ten games into the season and they're bottom of League 2, a dozen points away from safety and they've just fired their manager.

Didn't even look at the team before I applied, didn't look after they made me an offer, didn't look at any stage before I accepted the job.

As soon as I took over I had one look through the squad, realised that there was no way in hell to keep them up with the players they had, looked at the finances and saw they were very nearly bankrupt, and resigned on the spot.

In real time it took me about 10 minutes from accepting the job to resigning from the job!

Archived